Bill O'Reilly loses it!!!

Wasn't O'Reilly disowned and distanced
for his harassment issues and other self-induced discrediting?

Are people that desperate to use him as a reference?

The last thing O'Reilly did I gave any credence to
was paying off the fine for a military family
who was countersued by the Westboro Baptists.

O'Reilly does a lot of good for a lot of people. Jessica's law for one. Wounded warriors for two. He sells all his item on his websites and gives it all to charity. He buys wounded vets those all terrain wheelchairs. Liberals are lying assholes. They hate O'Reilly and Fox News because they tell the truth. I love to see them foam at the mouth over it!

No problem with the good things he does, and give him lots of credit for them. However, that doesn't give him a pass for the crazy rhetoric he spews on a regular basis.

Can you link to some examples of "crazy rhetoric"?

O'Reilly does a lot of good for a lot of people. Jessica's law for one. Wounded warriors for two. He sells all his item on his websites and gives it all to charity. He buys wounded vets those all terrain wheelchairs. Liberals are lying assholes. They hate O'Reilly and Fox News because they tell the truth. I love to see them foam at the mouth over it!

No problem with the good things he does, and give him lots of credit for them. However, that doesn't give him a pass for the crazy rhetoric he spews on a regular basis.

If you don't already recognize the crap presented by him as crap, I am not equipped to pierce the fox bubble and rescue you.

If you don't already recognize the crap presented by him as crap, I am not equipped to pierce the fox bubble and rescue you.

Just as I thought. You got nothing to back your babble up with!

Here you go. This is the story.

Falklands War coverage
On February 19, 2015, David Corn from Mother Jones broke a story reporting a collection of inconsistencies of O'Reilly when recalling his experience covering the 1982Falklands War.[32] On April 17, 2013, O'Reilly said on his show "I was in a situation one time, in a war zone in Argentina, in the Falklands, (...)". [102] In his book The No Spin Zone, he wrote "You know that I am not easily shocked. I've reported on the ground in active war zones from El Salvador to the Falklands."[103] On a 2004 column on his website he wrote: "Having survived a combat situation in Argentina during the Falklands war, I know that life-and-death decisions are made in a flash."[104] Corn claimed O'Reilly was not in the Falklands, but in Buenos Aires and that no American journalist was in the Islands during the conflict. Also he pointed out that according to O'Reilly's own book The No Spin Zone, he arrived in Buenos Aires soon before the war ended.[32]

On February 20, 2015, O'Reilly said on his show "David Corn, a liar, says that I exaggerated situations in the Falklands War" and that he never said he was on the Falkland Islands. O'Reilly went on to describe his experience in a riot in Buenos Aires the day Argentina surrender. [105] David Corn replied that they didn't claim O'Reilly "exaggerated" but rather that there were contradictions between his accounts and the factual record, and that the 2013 clip from his show proves O'Reilly did in fact say he was on the Falklands.[106]

Media Matters collected seven more examples of O'Reilly talking about the Falklands War coverage. Some of the quotes created the impression that he claim he was in the actual Island by using the words "war zone" or "combat situation". But in other quote he stated he was in Buenos Aires covering the story and not in the Falklands: "And then in the Falklands War, I just didn't see you in Buenos Aires or Montevideo. I was there, but I didn't see you.".[107] On September 2009, during an interview he said he covered the riots in Buenos Aires on the day Argentina surrendered.[108] This is consistent with Mother Jones report claiming that he was in Buenos Aires but not in the Falkland Islands, but not with his own 2013 claim that he was "in the Falklands".

During an Interview with The Blaze, O'Reilly said "And if that moron [Corn] doesn’t think it was a war zone in Buenos Aires, then he’s even dumber than I think he is.".[109]

"I was in a situation one time, in a war zone in Argentina, in the Falklands,
Come on Bill. There was no war in Buenos Aires. AND HE PUT IT IN HIS BOOK!

Wikapedia.....but I hear FOX is coming up with their own web site for their facts....called "Lieapedia."

Here you go. This is the story.

Falklands War coverage
On February 19, 2015, David Corn from Mother Jones broke a story reporting a collection of inconsistencies of O'Reilly when recalling his experience covering the 1982Falklands War.[32] On April 17, 2013, O'Reilly said on his show "I was in a situation one time, in a war zone in Argentina, in the Falklands, (...)". [102] In his book The No Spin Zone, he wrote "You know that I am not easily shocked. I've reported on the ground in active war zones from El Salvador to the Falklands."[103] On a 2004 column on his website he wrote: "Having survived a combat situation in Argentina during the Falklands war, I know that life-and-death decisions are made in a flash."[104] Corn claimed O'Reilly was not in the Falklands, but in Buenos Aires and that no American journalist was in the Islands during the conflict. Also he pointed out that according to O'Reilly's own book The No Spin Zone, he arrived in Buenos Aires soon before the war ended.[32]

On February 20, 2015, O'Reilly said on his show "David Corn, a liar, says that I exaggerated situations in the Falklands War" and that he never said he was on the Falkland Islands. O'Reilly went on to describe his experience in a riot in Buenos Aires the day Argentina surrender. [105] David Corn replied that they didn't claim O'Reilly "exaggerated" but rather that there were contradictions between his accounts and the factual record, and that the 2013 clip from his show proves O'Reilly did in fact say he was on the Falklands.[106]

Media Matters collected seven more examples of O'Reilly talking about the Falklands War coverage. Some of the quotes created the impression that he claim he was in the actual Island by using the words "war zone" or "combat situation". But in other quote he stated he was in Buenos Aires covering the story and not in the Falklands: "And then in the Falklands War, I just didn't see you in Buenos Aires or Montevideo. I was there, but I didn't see you.".[107] On September 2009, during an interview he said he covered the riots in Buenos Aires on the day Argentina surrendered.[108] This is consistent with Mother Jones report claiming that he was in Buenos Aires but not in the Falkland Islands, but not with his own 2013 claim that he was "in the Falklands".

During an Interview with The Blaze, O'Reilly said "And if that moron [Corn] doesn’t think it was a war zone in Buenos Aires, then he’s even dumber than I think he is.".[109]

"I was in a situation one time, in a war zone in Argentina, in the Falklands,
Come on Bill. There was no war in Buenos Aires. AND HE PUT IT IN HIS BOOK!

So, if I had to pick a liar it would be old Corn.

Plenty to back it up, but I know I'm not able to cure you of your fox mindset, and I know it's a waste of time to try. I prefer discussion with sane people.

Plenty to back it up, but I know I'm not able to cure you of your fox mindset, and I know it's a waste of time to try. I prefer discussion with sane people.

You know, the truth is you wouldn't know truth and sanity if it bit you in the ass. Obama has done nothing but lie and you still believe every word he says. So, you cannot talk to me about sane people! :)

You know, the truth is you wouldn't know truth and sanity if it bit you in the ass. Obama has done nothing but lie and you still believe every word he says. So, you cannot talk to me about sane people! :)

Frankly, I don't know of much that I can talk to a crazy teabagger about.

Frankly, I don't know of much that I can talk to a crazy teabagger about.

Deal with it asswarp!

same ol' profanity-ridden WillowTree I remember
emot_rant.gif
shakehead.gif

tumblrlmhyf8ycya1qcexby.jpg

why so much rw hate in that little body 'o yours hun? :(

why you make blanket statements like that ESPECIALLY 'bout Progressive veterans like me WillowTree ? BTW- you ever serve active duty military?

emot_rant.gif
shakehead.gif

Well Biffy what else Ya gonna call a lying asshole

Yep....sounds like knives are being sharpened....just remember kids...they cut both ways!

Just heard a reporter who was in Argentina with Bill O'Reilly say that his assertion that other CBS reporter cowered in their rooms is a down right lie. They were on the street doing their job. The O'Reilly got mad when he had to hand over his video to the producer. He wanted the glory.

This will make him a hero on FOX news. Fabrications and Lies are their badges of honor.

O'Reilly is a liar, a womanizer, and garbage.....or A HERO ON FOX NEWS!

emot_rant.gif
shakehead.gif

Watch it, he will pull out his concealed gun on you!

Forum List

Back