Bill O'Reilly loses it!!!

So, if I had to pick a liar it would be old Corn.
have you read any of his books/articles? :doubt: Have you read ANY non fiction books by ANYONE, not on the Fox payroll, in the last year?

Suffice it to say this- Corn has more journalistic talent in his pinkie than O'Reilly has in his entire body :thup: WillowTree

Last edited:
O'Reilly is a liar, a womanizer, and garbage.....or A HERO ON FOX NEWS!
They do a lot of talkin' but very little walkin' ;) Their viewers are suffering from Epistemic closure or rw groupthink :huddle: :tinfoil: . Google it Willow. It might help you understand your condition.

O'Reilly is a liar, a womanizer, and garbage.....or A HERO ON FOX NEWS!
They do a lot of talkin' but very little walkin' ;) Their viewers are suffering from Epistemic closure or rw groupthink :huddle: :tinfoil: . Google it Willow. It might help you understand your condition.
It's funny and laughingly ironic that your smiley for "epidemic[sic] groupthink" is in rainbow colors...

Everyone knows where this orchestrated sabotage is originating from. You're starting to really overween. You took down a couple of governors and now you're INVINCABLE!!.. http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/the-falling-governors-disease-get-immunized-today.401513/

That's how cults operate...until someone pulls them up short.

FOX does not cater that O'Reilly has lied or that he published fabrications in his book. They are only worried about ratings. They will not even question O'Reilly's assertions. They will probably give him a big raise of taking Lying to the next level.

The viewers, many of whom are low information seekers, will take the word of O'Reilly and FOX in every situation. The reporter who was interviewed on CNN said he was there and had problems with many of O'Reilly's assertions....but

This goes NO WHERE boys and girls. It is FOX, you know....?

So, if I had to pick a liar it would be old Corn.
have you read any of his books/articles? :doubt: Have you read ANY non fiction books by ANYONE, not on the Fox payroll, in the last year?

Suffice it to say this- Corn has more journalistic talent in his pinkie than O'Reilly has in his entire body :thup: WillowTree
Ya, that's why Cornhole is working for MJ. making 25K a year. HAAAA HAAAAA

O'Reilly is such a vile, thin-skinned, sociopathic POS:

"After the article was posted, Mr. O’Reilly spoke to multiple reporters for other outlets. He did not address the substance of the article. Instead, he called David Corn “a liar,” “a guttersnipe,” “a disgusting piece of garbage,” and “a left-wing assassin.” He suggested that Corn deserved to be “in the kill zone.”

Mother Jones and David Corn just dug their own graves. O'Reilly and his O'spin zone will mercilessly hammer them. That is, up to the point where it could generate MJ circulation. Then they will be ignored like Olbermann was. See where that got him?
Mother Jones isn't the only source ya know.

That's true.

""""Retired CBS correspondent Eric Jon Engberg took to Facebook to "provide some eyewitness information on this matter" because he was there with O'Reilly and other staffers at the time...and unfortunately for O'Reilly, he didn't have his back.

"To begin with 'covering' is an overstatement of what we were doing. [David] Corn is correct in pointing out that the Falkland Islands, where the combat between Great Britain and Argentina took place, was a thousand miles away from Buenos Aires," Engberg wrote.""""

Bill O Reilly s CBS colleague speaks out about Falklands War - AOL.com

O'Reilly was on Fox's show that criticizes every other media source but their own today. He was in pure defense mode. Says he will have video to prove he didn't lie on MOnday.

O'Reilly was on Fox's show that criticizes every other media source but their own today. He was in pure defense mode. Says he will have video to prove he didn't lie on MOnday.

Video from Buenos Aires...a thousand miles away from the Falklands. O'Reilly can't handle this kind of stuff, he's too narcissistic and delusional.

What show was that? The only program I know of like that is the one hosted by ex-CNN's Howie Kurtz. That show rags on someone on Fox every week.
Yes...I usually don't get to watch it because of church...you may very well be right...I have never personally seen him go after any FNC anchor. Hell, the O'Reilly segment was nothing more than a fluff piece defending O'Reilly and not presenting any opposing views.

What show was that? The only program I know of like that is the one hosted by ex-CNN's Howie Kurtz. That show rags on someone on Fox every week.
Yes...I usually don't get to watch it because of church...you may very well be right...I have never personally seen him go after any FNC anchor. Hell, the O'Reilly segment was nothing more than a fluff piece defending O'Reilly and not presenting any opposing views.
Kurtz is generally fair but the institutional lefty thing comes through occasionally, usually in the form of an omission. Kurtz probably went easy on O'Reilly out of fear and production edict because O's ratings are so high he gets to push people around on that network.

Kurtz is generally fair but the institutional lefty thing comes through occasionally, usually in the form of an omission. Kurtz probably went easy on O'Reilly out of fear and production edict because O's ratings are so high he gets to push people around on that network.
O'Reilly was in full control of that interview...that was obvious. I think Kurtz actually asked for permission to speak and permission to go to a commercial break.

O'Reilly is such a vile, thin-skinned, sociopathic POS:

"After the article was posted, Mr. O’Reilly spoke to multiple reporters for other outlets. He did not address the substance of the article. Instead, he called David Corn “a liar,” “a guttersnipe,” “a disgusting piece of garbage,” and “a left-wing assassin.” He suggested that Corn deserved to be “in the kill zone.”
The EXACT same thing our eXtreme rw'ers here would have done.

Mother Jones and David Corn just dug their own graves. O'Reilly and his O'spin zone will mercilessly hammer them. That is, up to the point where it could generate MJ circulation. Then they will be ignored like Olbermann was. See where that got him?
I'm sure they are frightened.

Actually Mother Jones would love to see the facts aired in court. O'Reilly and FOX would look pretty bad. YES, PLEASE TAKE THIS TO COURT!

I'm sure they are frightened.

Actually Mother Jones would love to see the facts aired in court. O'Reilly and FOX would look pretty bad. YES, PLEASE TAKE THIS TO COURT!
What would be taken to court? What law has been potentially broken?

Bill handled his response to the lowly Corn, quite aptly. Bill demonstrated proof showing Corn to be lying. When you are number one, you are a target of the less successful who have no problem showing their asses trying to bring you down. Jealousy, envy and greed are their motivators, primarily. It's a dirty world when you have to deal with losers. They have no boundaries.

I heard Hugh Hewitt's subsequent interview with Corn, who hung up on Hewitt

Hugh Hewitt Grills the Hell out of Mother Jones David Corn on O Reilly Mediaite

Forum List

Back