Feral Killer Trying To Appeal Case

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
This was a cold case and he was convicted from the memory of an 8 year old at the time of the kidnapping and identified when the 8 yr old was an older woman. He has a lot of nerve.

Mistakes made at cold case trial but murder verdict sticks - CNN.com

Ohh so can we also say any black man that appeals his conviction should not, or is that different? Appeals are part and parcel of the legal system and the main reason death row inmates spend years there instead of dead. If we eliminate appeals more blacks suffer then whites.

Ohh and I am not defending this person I am pointing out a legal fact. The courts will deal with the appeal.

Ohh so can we also say any black man that appeals his conviction should not, or is that different? Appeals are part and parcel of the legal system and the main reason death row inmates spend years there instead of dead. If we eliminate appeals more blacks suffer then whites.

Ohh and I am not defending this person I am pointing out a legal fact. The courts will deal with the appeal.
Appeals could be swifter, and less frivolous.

I'd offer plea bargains to those sentenced to death for heinous crimes when guilt is clear; a nice trip on the Goodbye Gurney, lots of good sedatives and downers, or, slow death by garrotte after appeals are lost.

This was a cold case and he was convicted from the memory of an 8 year old at the time of the kidnapping and identified when the 8 yr old was an older woman. He has a lot of nerve.

Why do you refer to him as feral?

Because the perp is white. It's his way of getting back at shitspeeders and Co.

It's his way of getting back at the world for making him a loser.

Sometyhng has to be done about these white savages! They should have a summit on the feral white family and why they are producing mass murderers, serial killers, pedophiles and meth heads.

Why do you mention race? The OP did not.

Why did you inject race into this?

Why not? That kind of killer IS feral.

Or are you of the opinion that only Steve McFuckMeInTheAss can write "feral" and only in conjunction with black people? Really?

I got news for you: "feral" knows no specific race.

Or are you of the opinion that only Steve McFuckMeInTheAss can write "feral" and only in conjunction with black people? Really?

That certainly is true.

Lot's of feral white folks around here.

That certainly is true.

Lot's of feral white folks around here.

Forget the "white" or "black" part. "Folks" is good enough.

Because the perp is white. It's his way of getting back at shitspeeders and Co.
Nope. Its because he killed a child. If I wanted to get back at SS and company I would have called him a WFCC. You can figure out the meaning of the acronym if you are familiar with my posts regarding those clowns like SS and company.

Forum List

Back