Bill O'Reilly a Liar Like Brian Williams?

I am watching the story on CNN...here is the link to Mother Jones. :dunno: Interesting at the least...but journalistic integrity is paramount...I wonder if it is true.

Bill O Reilly Has His Own Brian Williams Problem Mother Jones

apparently not true...that's what you get with cnn...agenda driven crap....
Depends on how you look at it. I personally think it is much ado about nothing...but the libs can make a compelling case...even with his rebuke as he clearly stated one thing in his book and contradicted that in his reply.
But as for agenda driven crap...if you don't think FNC is an agenda driven entertainment network...there is absolutely no hope for you. They are the MSNBC of the right.

Sorry, truth is truth...you either accept truth or deny it. Denying truth makes you nothing more than a lemming. In the case of Bill O'Reilly, I accept the truth - he embellished his resume...many people do that.

agenda driven crap

Ironic coming from a Faux News sycophant.

Actually, moron, I don't watch Fox news that much...but if I watched more....like a majority of news watchers...I would watch Fox....they are far less biased than the other democrat news outlets....

Thanks for admitting that you are a witless sycophant of Faux Noise and the rest of extreme right disinformation rabble.

agenda driven crap

Actually, moron, I don't watch Fox news that much...but if I watched more....like a majority of news watchers...I would watch Fox....they are far less biased than the other democrat news outlets....

Thanks for admitting that you are a witless sycophant of Faux Noise and the rest of extreme right disinformation rabble.

Yeah, what an idiot you are......

agenda driven crap

Yeah, what an idiot you are......

Ironic!

BTW its Corn going after him again.
First of all O'Reilly is not a news anchor. He is a news analyst who comments on events and situations that were already in the news. O'Reilly's comments are based his own opinion and that's a legitimate concept.. Williams was allegedly a journalist and allegedly unbiased but he proved to be a biased liar. It's a given and you can bet your ass that left wing propagandists like M. Jones and Media Matters are spending their resources digging up dirt on O'Reilly.

One must not forget that Williams was also the editor of the Nightly News.

There we go with the faux news bullshit again from asshole left wing posters that can't get a grip on the english language let alone two.

You look like such fools. :lol:

agenda driven crap

As compared to watching other teleprompter readers? That's what they are after all.

agenda driven crap

As compared to watching other teleprompter readers? That's what they are after all.

And we all know how well Sarah Palin did when her teleprompter broke down and she started babbling incoherently.

agenda driven crap

And we all know how well Sarah Palin did when her teleprompter broke down and she started babbling incoherently.

Better than obama does.....

Better than obama does.....

Congratulations on lowering your own credibility into negative territory. You must have graduated from your home schooling at the top of your class.

First of all O'Reilly is not a news anchor. He is a news analyst who comments on events and situations that were already in the news. O'Reilly's comments are based his own opinion and that's a legitimate concept.. Williams was allegedly a journalist and allegedly unbiased but he proved to be a biased liar. It's a given and you can bet your ass that left wing propagandists like M. Jones and Media Matters are spending their resources digging up dirt on O'Reilly.
He did nothing wrong but let's be honest and call it as it is. He is not an anchor or an analyst. The fact he calls himself a journalist is laughable at best. He is a pundit bobble head like the rest of them.

I hate the media, what ever happened to the Huntley Brinkley report?
You think either of those men would put up with the Clown Car Right-Wing?
4i6Ckte.gif

They would dismiss them as not serious people, and move on to the news.

And then you would hate them, too.

You're such a tool, You let any left wing site lead you around by the nose even if they are full of shit.

He did nothing wrong but let's be honest and call it as it is. He is not an anchor or an analyst. The fact he calls himself a journalist is laughable at best. He is a pundit bobble head like the rest of them.
Bill O'Reilly is not currently a paid journalist, however, he once was. He was one for many years in fact, so I think that counts. Isnt Mike Tyson a boxer, despite the fact that he currently doesn't box? Isnt Jordan a basketball player? I can understand why people wouldn't want to call O'Reilly a journalist, but I think he earned the title a long time ago.

Bill O'Reilly is not currently a paid journalist, however, he once was. He was one for many years in fact, so I think that counts. Isnt Mike Tyson a boxer, despite the fact that he currently doesn't box? Isnt Jordan a basketball player? I can understand why people wouldn't want to call O'Reilly a journalist, but I think he earned the title a long time ago.
He certainly is an analyst. That is his exact job and what he does. He analyzes current events and makes conclusions as to his analysis in the form of oral conclusions and interpretations. He works for a company that calls itself a news organization, FOX News. They claim to deliver "fair and balanced" reporting. To claim he is not portraying a journalist or news analyst seems like an admission that he lied, but is permitted to lie because he has an excuse. The excuse is that after the false advertisement and legal mumbo jumbo, he is only an entertainer and whatever he says is just entertainment.

He certainly is an analyst. That is his exact job and what he does. He analyzes current events and makes conclusions as to his analysis in the form of oral conclusions and interpretations. He works for a company that calls itself a news organization, FOX News. They claim to deliver "fair and balanced" reporting. To claim he is not portraying a journalist or news analyst seems like an admission that he lied, but is permitted to lie because he has an excuse. The excuse is that after the false advertisement and legal mumbo jumbo, he is only an entertainer and whatever he says is just entertainment.
I dont know about all that. What i do know is journalists report the news unbiased, where O'Reilly is basically an opinionated entertainer. I don't fault him for that, because I don't believe there is any moral distinction between the two. They are merely 2 different jobs. I see no proof of any lies though on his part.

O'Reilly is a hack newsreader, privileged asswipe. Look at the vid I posted above.
EXACTLY. I'd be surprised if that one DIDN'T lie.

Forum List

Back