Bill O'Reilly a Liar Like Brian Williams?

Meh, Mother Jones is a left wing nut site that wouldn't know the truth if it bit then on the ass.

What?

You expected to read this on Fox? Breitbart? lil Glenny Beck? Sarah Palin's fake site?

You're not the sharpest RW in the drawer but even you should know better.

:cuckoo::lmao:
Like I said in the OP...it was a CNN story. I sourced MJ because it was the first story that popped up when I tried to VERIFY what I saw on CNN.

Hey moron, can you not see how it's the same? Idiot.
Such a knee jerk reaction. I realize it is the same...Difference is that the CNN story had a discussion panel and offered additional evidence.

Meh, Mother Jones is a left wing nut site that wouldn't know the truth if it bit then on the ass.

What?

You expected to read this on Fox? Breitbart? lil Glenny Beck? Sarah Palin's fake site?

You're not the sharpest RW in the drawer but even you should know better.

:cuckoo::lmao:
Like I said in the OP...it was a CNN story. I sourced MJ because it was the first story that popped up when I tried to VERIFY what I saw on CNN.

Hey moron, can you not see how it's the same? Idiot.
Such a knee jerk reaction. I realize it is the same...Difference is that the CNN story had a discussion panel and offered additional evidence.

What? More left wing nut jobs agreeing with each other? I'm not impressed.

But.......

As I'm arguing this I just read where a group of military veterans are coming out against Bill O'Reilly. Demanding that FOX fire him.

I don't see where it says that they have any evidence yet, maybe they are reacting to the Mother Jones article, I don't know.

If the veterans determine that he's lying then he should definitely be booted.

The weird thing about this entire episode is that it must have been the left wingers inside NBC who turned on Williams. NBC does not employ any right wingers.
Why did they do that?

Left wing Mother Jones attacking O'Reilly is just another inning in the never ending game of moonbat bingo. Left wing NBC attacking it's own staff is just plain weird.

I hate the media, what ever happened to the Huntley Brinkley report? All I want from the news are facts, not happy talk and popular groupthink propaganda. Just the facts, mam'.

I hate the media, what ever happened to the Huntley Brinkley report? All I want from the news are facts, not happy talk and popular groupthink propaganda. Just the facts, mam'.
Like the massive VC/NVA victory over the Americans during Tet, as reported by Walter Cronkite, Minister of Propaganda for the PAVN?

Fuckers have always lied.

Lies sell better than truth.

First of all O'Reilly is not a news anchor. He is a news analyst who comments on events and situations that were already in the news. O'Reilly's comments are based his own opinion and that's a legitimate concept.. Williams was allegedly a journalist and allegedly unbiased but he proved to be a biased liar. It's a given and you can bet your ass that left wing propagandists like M. Jones and Media Matters are spending their resources digging up dirt on O'Reilly.

The left...what a bunch of scum......they will do absolutely anything to advance their agenda....

And now on Youtube.....

Unbelievable. O'Riley lies at 1:40 into his defensive rebuke. He gives this long speech that never really answers the lies he has been accused of telling. Mostly he slams and bashes the unfair media. In other words, he is playing the victim and seeking sympathy.

I hate the media, what ever happened to the Huntley Brinkley report?
You think either of those men would put up with the Clown Car Right-Wing?
4i6Ckte.gif

They would dismiss them as not serious people, and move on to the news.

And then you would hate them, too.

Forum List

Back