Bill Mahr calls the new immigration bill "silly"

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

He says that neither party wants a solution, like they have not wanted one for over half a century.

"I mean, there is a bill right now that a lot of them, Mitch McConnell and some pretty conservative senators saying this is as good a deal as you're gonna get. They don't want it because they don't want this issue to be solved because they need it as an issue so you can make speeches like the one you just made about ‘working class' and blah, blah, blah." Sununu conceded Maher's argument, calling for all the lawmakers on Capitol Hill to be fired, "every one of them."

"But make no mistake about it, Joe Biden has a lot of power to change a lot of policy and affect the immigration issue," Sununu added.

"That's true," Maher agreed. "I was gonna say part two of the acting is Joe Biden saying ‘You know what? If you just give me a new law.' A new law?! The president can fix this and he already has an existing law. This is all so silly! ‘I need a piece of paper from Congress to deal with the border.' No you already have that."

Yes Bill, the legislation already exists to deport them all legally, but they ignore it like they do the American voter.

Yes Bill, the legislation already exists to deport them all legally, but they ignore it like they do the American voter.

Legally, migrants seeking refugee status are allowed to be here. That is the LAW.

You can’t deport them until they have a hearing

This legislation provides for more judges so you can expedite the process

He says that neither party wants a solution, like they have not wanted one for over half a century.

"I mean, there is a bill right now that a lot of them, Mitch McConnell and some pretty conservative senators saying this is as good a deal as you're gonna get. They don't want it because they don't want this issue to be solved because they need it as an issue so you can make speeches like the one you just made about ‘working class' and blah, blah, blah." Sununu conceded Maher's argument, calling for all the lawmakers on Capitol Hill to be fired, "every one of them."

"But make no mistake about it, Joe Biden has a lot of power to change a lot of policy and affect the immigration issue," Sununu added.

"That's true," Maher agreed. "I was gonna say part two of the acting is Joe Biden saying ‘You know what? If you just give me a new law.' A new law?! The president can fix this and he already has an existing law. This is all so silly! ‘I need a piece of paper from Congress to deal with the border.' No you already have that."

All part of the D.istrict of C.orruption's game!

Mahr is trying hard to steer his party in a sensible direction but these days they're even too radical for him. Mahr might seem like he's getting intelligent on the border crisis but don't ever think he'll start wearing a red tie. He's too far gone. But give him an A for effort. MAGA

Your permanent political class has decided it is better to have permanent power in a weakenee, Middle Power than it is to have flip flopping power in a Super Power. They are taking the communist model This works for China as they like to have one Party they can rely on to bribe, influence and infiltrate. Don't think for.a second that intelligence agencies in Europe aren't advising their politicians accordingly.

Legally, migrants seeking refugee status are allowed to be here. That is the LAW.

This is so stupid....No one believes that military age men that are able bodied, have a credible asylum claim...That's just the ticket to get in to an overloaded system...

The Fact is Democrats and many companies want illegals. Democrats want the as a voting bloc and companies want them for cheap labor.

Texas has successfully closed its border but illegals are entering via Arizona and California.

The immigration bill is just a cynical political maneuver by Sleepy Joe and other left wing extremists. He has no intention of bringing order to the border, he just wants to paint Republicans as "obstructionists". Unless the bill contains money for a tremendous wall , its dead on arrival in the House.

Its the "law" only because Sleepy Joe is ruling America. When the adults were in charge, the "Stay in Mexico" policy was the law and the migrants stayed there while their cases were argued.

Forum List

Back