Bill Maher: “We are literally experimenting on our own children.”

In time, when this current hysteria ends, people will look back at this transgender fad as an atrocity on the scale of a genocide.

“If this spike in trans children is all biological, why is it regional? Either Ohio is shaming them or California is creating them.”

Crazy times when Bill is the sane Leftist in the room.

A useful idiot has a moment of clarity. Meh.

In time, when this current hysteria ends, people will look back at this transgender fad as an atrocity on the scale of a genocide.
Yeah. Legions of survivors in therapy for decades. All in the service of politics.

Sounds good but probably not the case. Don't forget we now have pregnant man emojis and men are dominating women's sports. Try going back 50 years and explaining that shit.

Sounds good but probably not the case. Don't forget we now have pregnant man emojis and men are dominating women's sports. Try going back 50 years and explaining that shit.

50 years from now, when the constant dim of lefty propaganda on the issue has waned, and the death and human suffering toll is able to be counted up,

people will look at this time as a time of madness like the Salem Witch Trials, only bigger.

We'll see. I hope you're right. But everything I'm seeing tells me you're not. I suspect these kids running the gender gauntlet are going to be paying the price for a long time.

We'll see. I hope you're right. But everything I'm seeing tells me you're not. I suspect these kids running the gender gauntlet are going to be paying the price for a long time.
I'm not saying there won't be a huge human toll. I'm saying it will be just another new normal, not something recognized as a tragedy. Along the lines of the decline of Rome. Things just got weirder and weirder as that civilization went to shit. Not clear if that is a cause or a symptom.

Forum List

Back