Bill Maher Rips Trudeau: ‘Now You Do Sound Like Hitler’

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022

Bill Maher Rips Trudeau: ‘Now You Do Sound Like Hitler’​

1644717491039.png

Justin Trudeau’s increasingly authoritarian position on Canadians who disagree with him is going so swimmingly that it is now drawing ‘Hitler’ comparisons from liberal hosts abroad.

On “Real Time” with Bill Maher on Friday, the host shared a few of Trudeau’s more insulting remarks with the audience. The response was quite illuminating.
“He started to read what he, he said, this is a couple of weeks ago. He was, or maybe this is September, but he was talking about people who are not vaccinated,” Maher remarked. “He said ‘they don’t believe in science. They’re often misogynistic, often racist.’ No, they’re not.”
“That was not smart of him at all,” former presidential candidate Marianne Williamson commented.

“Right. He said, ‘but they take up space,'” Maher continued. “And with that, we have to make a choice in terms of a leader as a country. Do we tolerate these people? It’s like ‘tolerate them’? Now you do sound like Hitler.”
“And recently he talked about them holding… ‘holding unacceptable views’,” Maher added.

“Wow,” Williamson exclaimed.

“I’m surprised to hear that Trudeau said those things,” Williamson added.
“You didn’t see the black face?” Maher quipped.

Trudeau is in the news for making threats against Freedom Convoy protesters worthy of a tinpot dictator. Biden and Trudeau held an emergency call on Friday amid escalating economic pressure stemming from the truckers’ trade embargo.

“Today, @POTUS Biden and I spoke about the illegal blockades at the border – I updated him on the situation, and we discussed the American and global influence on the protests,” he said. “We agreed that, for the security of people and our economies, these blockades cannot continue.”

OP comment: So this guy wants to use force against his political opponents. Maher is starting to wise up slowly but surely

Hitler comparisons are always stupid. I side with the protesters but if you can't find a better argument than a cheap Nazi one, you don't deserve to make an argument.

Trudeau has his faults. But he doesn't seem to have to many redeeming traits. He could have brought us all together with his wit, but he just seems to be a complete and absolute idiot pandering to fellow idiots. Sorry.

Bill Maher Rips Trudeau: ‘Now You Do Sound Like Hitler’​

View attachment 600761

Justin Trudeau’s increasingly authoritarian position on Canadians who disagree with him is going so swimmingly that it is now drawing ‘Hitler’ comparisons from liberal hosts abroad.

On “Real Time” with Bill Maher on Friday, the host shared a few of Trudeau’s more insulting remarks with the audience. The response was quite illuminating.
“He started to read what he, he said, this is a couple of weeks ago. He was, or maybe this is September, but he was talking about people who are not vaccinated,” Maher remarked. “He said ‘they don’t believe in science. They’re often misogynistic, often racist.’ No, they’re not.”
“That was not smart of him at all,” former presidential candidate Marianne Williamson commented.

“Right. He said, ‘but they take up space,'” Maher continued. “And with that, we have to make a choice in terms of a leader as a country. Do we tolerate these people? It’s like ‘tolerate them’? Now you do sound like Hitler.”
“And recently he talked about them holding… ‘holding unacceptable views’,” Maher added.

“Wow,” Williamson exclaimed.

“I’m surprised to hear that Trudeau said those things,” Williamson added.
“You didn’t see the black face?” Maher quipped.

Trudeau is in the news for making threats against Freedom Convoy protesters worthy of a tinpot dictator. Biden and Trudeau held an emergency call on Friday amid escalating economic pressure stemming from the truckers’ trade embargo.

“Today, @POTUS Biden and I spoke about the illegal blockades at the border – I updated him on the situation, and we discussed the American and global influence on the protests,” he said. “We agreed that, for the security of people and our economies, these blockades cannot continue.”

OP comment: So this guy wants to use force against his political opponents. Maher is starting to wise up slowly but surely
Half of the Canadians support Trudeau. He is facing an election soon. It's politics.

Trudump has been bad mouthing Canadians since his first day in office.
He's been racially spewing hate comments about the Canadian indigenous people since then too. He's wished them all dead in several public forums.......all of which are edited out when they hit the USA airwaves.

He is an extreme racist, bigot, and prejudiced daddys frat boy.

My friend in Canada says his public forums up there are not edited for content, but for time, so they give all the highlights of what he says on air.........and my friend said Truderp pretty much spews hate and death comments to the Canadian people. And they just bend over and take it.

Trudeau is simply another elitist politican cashing in on his family name who is totally out of touch with people outside of his bubble world I suspect this trucker protest is one of the rare times he has ever had any interaction with people outside of his hoi polloi social class. As for Maher he seems to go whatever way the political winds are blowing at the moment right now we have Stephen Colbert. Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Fallon, James Corden, Trevor Noah and Samantha Bee all fighting for part of that anti Republican audience it makes sense for Maher ratings wise not to be the seventh one going for part of that small group. When it makes ratings sense for Maher to go back to all Republican bashing he will.

Trudeau has his faults. But he doesn't seem to have to many redeeming traits. He could have brought us all together with his wit, but he just seems to be a complete and absolute idiot pandering to fellow idiots. Sorry.
I was worried for a minute. If MaryL liked him there must be something seriously wrong with him...but alas...she doesn't

Half of the Canadians support Trudeau. He is facing an election soon. It's politics.

No. There was an election just last fall. While it's a minority parliament situation that virtually guarantees another before the standard four-year term, I wouldn't expect another election until autumn of next year.

Forum List

Back