Bill Maher Rips Trudeau: ‘Now You Do Sound Like Hitler’

Half of the Canadians support Trudeau. He is facing an election soon. It's politics.

So sure about that?

But Canadians are also turning their ire on a “weak” government response and an intransigent prime minister whom they blame for “inflaming” the situation. The Maru poll, which was conducted from Feb. 9 to 10, found that only 16 per cent of Canadians would vote for Trudeau based on his actions of the last two weeks.

Hitler comparisons are always stupid. I side with the protesters but if you can't find a better argument than a cheap Nazi one, you don't deserve to make an argument.

Why? Hitler seems the obvious comparison here. I mean Trudeau is asking himself why we need to allow unvaccinated people to "take up space," as if they are some form of foreign parasite. People keep losing sight of the fact that what we are really after here is immunization. People can develop immunity without getting the stupid vax, in fact, maybe even BETTER, but the retarded of the planet have swallowed this insipid mantra that one size must fit all! VAX! VAX! VAX!

---Everyone must get the same treatment irregardless of their age, sex, health or lifestyle conditions! Then they have the nerve to talk about science!

I've never had any polite words to describe Bill Maher. I'm not going to give his opinion any weight.

Maher has great writers!
They know how to appeal to a wider audience.
Maher just parrots what his writer's write; even though he still remains in the bag for Godless, freedom eroding Liberalism.

Some people are easily fooled!

Maher has great writers!
They know how to appeal to a wider audience.
Maher just parrots what his writer's write; even though he still remains in the bag for Godless, freedom eroding Liberalism.

Some people are easily fooled!

It's not just on his tv show. I've seen him interviewed on other news programs and spew the same nonsense.

Forum List

Back