Bill Ayers explains the left's power is in schools and classrooms .

His terrorist activities killed folks. He should be in jail. Not teaching anything to anyone.

Who? Who was killed? Got a link?

Sure do. Two police officers and a Brinks Guard during an attack by the Weathermen.

These two terrorists teach college kids. The only reason they weren't in jail is because their case got botched by the FBI.

Doug Ross @ Journal: Dead Cops, Dead Marines... and Their Killers
And, there is also Ayers' felony murder of other terrorist pigs and pieces of shit.

Bill Ayers is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit. So is his wife.

Who? Who was killed? Got a link?

Sure do. Two police officers and a Brinks Guard during an attack by the Weathermen.

These two terrorists teach college kids. The only reason they weren't in jail is because their case got botched by the FBI.

Doug Ross @ Journal: Dead Cops, Dead Marines... and Their Killers
And, there is also Ayers' felony murder of other terrorist pigs and pieces of shit.

Bill Ayers is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit. So is his wife.

Amen.

He is both you idiot, only in America can a terrorist who should be in prison become a "respected" professor who can now poison our kids minds with his radical leftist beliefs

Would you censor universities?

No, I would NOT!

But neither would I allow ignorant bastards to throw pies at speakers like Ann Coulter.

Nor would I censor anyone else to speak and let the students make up their own minds.

Sadly, freedom of expression has long been been lacking at institutions oh higher learning.

Victim of political correctness.

Your last two posts do not fit together. Does he have the right to free speech in a university or not?

Then they're retards, like Obama.

Bill Ayers is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit. So is his wife. He admits to being a murderer as well. He didn't do enough bombings.

And, true patriots always tromp on our flag.

AyersFlag.jpg

:rolleyes:

Retards????

He opened his mouth
But had nothing to say
I'm sorry, but I'm trying to understand what you are saying, but really have no clue.

Retards believe that terrorist pigs and pieces of shit who stand on our flag and admit to murder and have no regret for bombing innocents are true patriots...to the USA, that is.

According to the second amendment Americans have the right to bear arms against an oppressive government. Right, retard?

Retards????

He opened his mouth
But had nothing to say
I'm sorry, but I'm trying to understand what you are saying, but really have no clue.

Retards believe that terrorist pigs and pieces of shit who stand on our flag and admit to murder and have no regret for bombing innocents are true patriots...to the USA, that is.

According to the second amendment Americans have the right to bear arms against an oppressive government. Right, retard?
They sure do.

Was the terrorist pig and piece of shit being oppressed? I had no idea his civil rights were violated. But, I DO know he is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit. So is his wife. He's an admitted murderer and is sad because he couldn't bomb innocents more than he did.

Ayers was fighting against a government that was fighting a ridiculous, immoral war in our name. He was a rebellious patriot.
Bill Ayers is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit. So is his wife. He is an admitted murderer and is full of remorse that he could not bomb more innocents.

ayers1.jpg

Ayers was fighting against a government that was fighting a ridiculous, immoral war in our name. He was a rebellious patriot.

Yeah, a war that was started by a Democrat and ended by a Republican.

A war that cost almost 60,000 casualties, and whose returning veterans were called baby killers, were spat on and cursed by Democrats.

Talk about a slippery slope......According to Nukes, if one believes that the government is doing something he/she believes (in his/her own opinion) to be immoral or ridiculous, then one is a rebellious patriot even if his/her expressions and actions result in innocent people getting maimed and murdered. Wow.

Would you censor universities?

No, I would NOT!

But neither would I allow ignorant bastards to throw pies at speakers like Ann Coulter.

Nor would I censor anyone else to speak and let the students make up their own minds.

Sadly, freedom of expression has long been been lacking at institutions oh higher learning.

Your last two posts do not fit together. Does he have the right to free speech in a university or not?

Of course, he does, but so do Ann Coulter, Bernard Goldberg and any number of conservatives who were denied access to a speaking podium by the establishment, or were shouted down, insulted physically and mentally by oh so tolerant left-wingers.

Yeah, a war that was started by a Democrat and ended by a Republican.

A war that cost almost 60,000 casualties, and whose returning veterans were called baby killers, were spat on and cursed by Democrats.

It was an unjust war that we had every right to protest and to end. It was ended by a Republican? You mean when we lost? Yes there were 60,000 casualties, and there would have been more were it not for the protests to end it.

No, I would NOT!

Of course, he does, but so do Ann Coulter, Bernard Goldberg and any number of conservatives who were denied access to a speaking podium by the establishment, or were shouted down, insulted physically and mentally by oh so tolerant left-wingers.

You will get nowhere attempting to defend Ann Coulter. When I was an active member of the anti war movement I was treated the same way. Both sides are just as guilty.

Talk about a slippery slope......According to Nukes, if one believes that the government is doing something he/she believes (in his/her own opinion) to be immoral or ridiculous, then one is a rebellious patriot even if his/her expressions and actions result in innocent people getting maimed and murdered. Wow.

Look at all of the innocent people murdered because of your second amendment rights. The immortality of the Vietnam War was not just his opinion, read some history.

Terrorism is not "fighting against the government" You idiot, the antiwar protesters had more to do with ending the Vietnam War than any terrorist nutjob like Ayres and his fellow terrorists buddies. Being anti-American is not a patriot idiot, and the Weather Underground continued their activities long after the Vietnam War was over.. You're clueless

Look at all of the innocent people murdered because of your second amendment rights. The immortality of the Vietnam War was not just his opinion, read some history.

"murdered because of your second amendment rights"? How does that work?:confused:
The Vietnam War was part of the larger conflict to defeat the Soviet communist Empire which eventually was defeated and hundreds of millions of people were freed as a result

Forum List

Back