Katie Hobbs Abandons God by Killing Legislation Allowing Public Schools to Include Ten Commandments in Classrooms

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
No surprise since she is a Democrat. This is just more proof that Republicans have the moral high ground. The 2024 election should be interesting.

---Katie Hobbs Abandons God by Killing Legislation Allowing Public Schools to Include Ten Commandments in Classrooms---

No surprise since she is a Democrat. This is just more proof that Republicans have the moral high ground. The 2024 election should be interesting.

---Katie Hobbs Abandons God by Killing Legislation Allowing Public Schools to Include Ten Commandments in Classrooms---

Religious bullshit. When will someone prove that their so-called God actually exists?

What else can one expect from a pagan???

This is a lie.

Following the First Amendment isn't 'abandoning god.'

~~~~~~
Gee, I'm so old that I can remember saying the Plege of Alligiance before every class and in Assembly.
Why I even said a pray at the start of every class I went to in College. (It is run by Vincentians.)
Glad my education was well before the 1970's.
Today that might insult the teachers and certain students.

“Jesus was a Liberal” the Left loves to say yet put Jesus’ teachings or even mention his name from public institutions and the Left shits itself that it’s a sign that Jesus is going to usurp their religion, The State.

1713415580174.png

Why don't you take your kids to Sunday school and church?

Fine with me as long as you also allow parts of the Quran, Satanic Bible, and other religions to post their shit right next to it.

Your goofy religion does not deserve special treatment over other goofy religions. As the country continues to become more secular, you’re going to have to come to terms with this.

Here's the deal about putting the Ten Commandments in public schools. There are approximately 4200 recognized religions and as such, no religion should have precedence over another. If the Ten Commandments are put up in the public schools, you must put up other divine rules for all other religions that want their rules included (i.e., Buddhists four noble truths, Muslims Shariah laws, Satanists eleven Satanic rules of Earth, Atheists whatever they want, et cetera, et cetera). It would be a hodgepodge of beliefs, sprawled on the walls, some of them seriously conflicting with others. Believe it or not there are plenty of parents that don't want your specific religion shoved onto their kids, as they have their own beliefs, religious or not.
Proper solution: No religion in the public schools, although many a child prays come test time. If you have a Christian family, you'll find the Ten Commandments in your church, religious schools and Sunday school.
Oh, and I'm a republican.

Says nothing about this..
"The government shall pass no law respecting an establishment of religion."

In other words government institutions cannot promote any particular religion at all. They are secular.

Funny how this law doesn't allow religious symbolism in general to be displayed only christian symbolism. Like always far right?Christians want to exempt their own religion from the first amendment and force it down everyone throats.

Did you never come across the US Constitution?

Forum List

Back