Bikers Against Predators Hunts Down Pedophiles in the Heartland Leading to Arrests

Government coming to "save you"... That's rich. Unless you're a wealthy donor; you're on your own. Till you have to cure one of thier minions from thier O2 addiction. Just ask Chauvin...

Signs of the beginning of the rise of vigilante justice.

Over something that's nothing more than personal lifestyle choice being used as the pretense that bikers are stopping sexual predators.

Over something that's nothing more than personal lifestyle choice being used as the pretense that bikers are stopping sexual predators.
did you just say that pedophilia is nothing more than a personal lifestyle choice ?? that the most outrageous statement ever on USMB ! :mad:

^ says pedophilia is a “lifestyle choice”😧

did you just say that pedophilia is nothing more than a personal lifestyle choice ?? that the most outrageous statement ever on USMB ! :mad:
no, of course I didn't.

I'm saying that some Americans are finding another reason to murder people because of their sexual preferences.

There has been a local chapter of the Iron Guardian MC here for a long time. They also go by BACA: Bikers against child abuse. A good friend of mine was their Sargent at Arms. He invited me out, so I could see if I wanted to prospect for the club. I declined. He eventually left and is now the President of a Heathens MC chapter that he started.

BACA does good work. If a kid is being bullied at school, they get permission from the principal to show up and eat lunch with the kid in the cafeteria. They also attend court cases for abused kids. AND follow up periodically.

There has been a local chapter of the Iron Guardian MC here for a long time. They also go by BACA: Bikers against child abuse. A good friend of mine was their Sargent at Arms. He invited me out, so I could see if I wanted to prospect for the club. I declined. He eventually left and is now the President of a Heathens MC chapter that he started.

BACA does good work. If a kid is being bullied at school, they get permission from the principal to show up and eat lunch with the kid in the cafeteria. They also attend court cases for abused kids. AND follow up periodically.
I can't accept that the bikers are honestly motivated.

The cause they invented is just another issue that makes up the political divide.

A Canadian understanding doesn't need to be political. LGBTQ lifestyles are legal and free choice. Child abuse and pedophilia are not!

Last edited:
I can't accept that the bikers are honestly motivated.

The cause they invented is just another issue that makes up the political divide.

A Canadian understanding doesn't need to be political. LGBTQ lifestyles are legal and free choice. Child abuse and pedophilia are not!
It amazes me that someone would oppose bringing pedos to justice. But here it is. Donald H, standing up against pedo persecution. Idiot.

It amazes me that someone would oppose bringing pedos to justice. But here it is. Donald H, standing up against pedo persecution. Idiot.
Well, he's a fascist, and now we know which sort of sexual perversions he is amused by.

Forum List

Back