Biggest lie of the decade, and ...........

the fools that bought it, hook, line, and sinker....

Man-induced global warming.....

and the biggest liar.....Mr. Democrat, Al Gore
..........................................................................................

No rise of atmospheric carbon dioxide fraction in past 160 years, new research finds

No Rise of Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide Fraction in Past 160 Years, New Research Finds

ScienceDaily (Dec. 31, 2009) — Most of the carbon dioxide emitted by human activity does not remain in the atmosphere, but is instead absorbed by the oceans and terrestrial ecosystems. In fact, only about 45 percent of emitted carbon dioxide stays in the atmosphere.

Warmers UNITE !.......................fools

They also lie about cigarettes causing cancer

Seatbelts dont save lives either.

..........................................................................................

No rise of atmospheric carbon dioxide fraction in past 160 years, new research finds

No Rise of Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide Fraction in Past 160 Years, New Research Finds

ScienceDaily (Dec. 31, 2009) — Most of the carbon dioxide emitted by human activity does not remain in the atmosphere, but is instead absorbed by the oceans and terrestrial ecosystems. In fact, only about 45 percent of emitted carbon dioxide stays in the atmosphere.

No, they don't. I was just thinking the other day that when someone dies in a car accident who was not wearing a seatbelt, the news report always says so. But they never say, if someone dies in a car accident who was wearing a seatbelt: "So and So died at the scene, and was wearing a seat belt..." People have had their livers destroyed all due to seatbelts slicing through their bodies.

I hate the damned things and put one on (with a binder clip holding it loosely) only because if I'm stopped, I would have to pay a $300 fine if I wasn't buckled up. I have a front airbag and a side airbag, so I don't think I'm going anywhere during a serious crash.

Maggie it will take us - no matter what we do the better part of 4 decades to significantly wean ourselves even partially from oil and maybe longer. For instance there are two major sources of hydrogen water and oil which do you think we should use for those hydrogen powered cars that are just over the horizon?

When it comes to energy it's all about trade offs. Wind mills? How much damage are you willing to do to the environment mining the necessary iron and milling the necessary steel?

Solar farms? Right now the least efficient means of popwer generation in terms of space needed per killowat of power generated. And almost nothing you want will grow under a solar panel.

Another stupid fuck that cannot interpret what he reads. What that is saying is that 45% of the CO2 we emitt each year has remained in the atmosphere, the rest is absorded by the plants and oceans.

That 45% that has been absorbed by the atmosphere has raised the CO2 level from 280 ppm to over 385 ppm. And began to acidify the oceans.

I you count the 250% increase in CH4, and the industrial GHGs, we are already beyond the 450 ppm limit in equivelent effects right now.

No rise of airborne fraction of carbon dioxide in past 150 years, new research finds

nceDaily (Dec. 31, 2009) — Most of the carbon dioxide emitted by human activity does not remain in the atmosphere, but is instead absorbed by the oceans and terrestrial ecosystems. In fact, only about 45 percent of emitted carbon dioxide stays in the atmosphere.

However, some studies have suggested that the ability of oceans and plants to absorb carbon dioxide recently may have begun to decline and that the airborne fraction of anthropogenic carbon dioxide emissions is therefore beginning to increase.

Maggie it will take us - no matter what we do the better part of 4 decades to significantly wean ourselves even partially from oil and maybe longer. For instance there are two major sources of hydrogen water and oil which do you think we should use for those hydrogen powered cars that are just over the horizon?

When it comes to energy it's all about trade offs. Wind mills? How much damage are you willing to do to the environment mining the necessary iron and milling the necessary steel?

Solar farms? Right now the least efficient means of popwer generation in terms of space needed per killowat of power generated. And almost nothing you want will grow under a solar panel.

How many roofs are there in the US that have nothing growing on them right now? And most of them are close to the industrial users that would use the power generated during daylight hours.

We have the materials to build 40+ efficient solar panels right now.

No, they don't. I was just thinking the other day that when someone dies in a car accident who was not wearing a seatbelt, the news report always says so. But they never say, if someone dies in a car accident who was wearing a seatbelt: "So and So died at the scene, and was wearing a seat belt..." People have had their livers destroyed all due to seatbelts slicing through their bodies.

I hate the damned things and put one on (with a binder clip holding it loosely) only because if I'm stopped, I would have to pay a $300 fine if I wasn't buckled up. I have a front airbag and a side airbag, so I don't think I'm going anywhere during a serious crash.

Maggie, I have been in two serious wrecks with seatbelts on. Both times they saved me from any serious injury. One was an end for end, with a double rollover a pile of boulders, and down into a creek on the cars top. Both of us in the car were strapped in, and neither has any injuries.

I was in a wreck back in 92. Broke my femur, my left arm in two places, broke my entire bottom half of my face, blah blah. I know for a fact seat belts saves lives.

One study claims that, while dozens of studies say the opposite. Funny how you focus on the one.

Gee I've had five wrecks. I wasn't wearing a seat belt in any of them. Worst injury I ever had was a split lip from my face bouncing off the steering wheel. So I guess seat belts don't save lives. Wonder how many people have drowned because they couldn't get that seatbelt off when there car went into the drink?

I was in a wreck back in 92. Broke my femur, my left arm in two places, broke my entire bottom half of my face, blah blah. I know for a fact seat belts saves lives.
It didn't save you from being a vegetable.

Another stupid fuck that cannot interpret what he reads. What that is saying is that 45% of the CO2 we emitt each year has remained in the atmosphere, the rest is absorded by the plants and oceans.

That 45% that has been absorbed by the atmosphere has raised the CO2 level from 280 ppm to over 385 ppm. And began to acidify the oceans.

I you count the 250% increase in CH4, and the industrial GHGs, we are already beyond the 450 ppm limit in equivelent effects right now.

No rise of airborne fraction of carbon dioxide in past 150 years, new research finds

nceDaily (Dec. 31, 2009) — Most of the carbon dioxide emitted by human activity does not remain in the atmosphere, but is instead absorbed by the oceans and terrestrial ecosystems. In fact, only about 45 percent of emitted carbon dioxide stays in the atmosphere.

However, some studies have suggested that the ability of oceans and plants to absorb carbon dioxide recently may have begun to decline and that the airborne fraction of anthropogenic carbon dioxide emissions is therefore beginning to increase.

What the fuck are you talking about?????? 450PPM in "equivalents" Now you're throwing in everything but still leaving out Water vapor! Why'd East Anglia have to hide the decline?!! It's should be a mulligan!

THAT'S NOT SCIENCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The oceans are acidifying because of a deminimus increase in an atmospheric trace element? Um, sure they are, sure they are. 45% of 100 PPM is acidifying the oceans...Wow! Science is so easy when you can just make stuff up and have your asshole buddies "peer review" it

You mean the ones we sold Saddam. or what?

WMDs are still number one unless we could change it to 'creator of fear.' Even today the same fear permeates the air over one terrorist with a home made bomb.

And take note how effectively WMDs were used by the Iraqi army, and you get a sense of their real power for propaganda, or is that revenge and deception, aka a massive lie.

A Conversation With Herman Goering
During the Nuremberg Trials in Germany after World War 2, Nazi leader Herman Goering was interviewed by Gustav Gilbert, an American intelligence officer. Goering said: "Of course the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. . . . But after all it is the leaders of the country that determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along."

Gustav Gilbert replied: "There is one difference. In a democracy the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in America only Congress can declare wars."

Goering replied: "Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the will of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

Last edited:

All true. That still doesn't excuse the lack of a genuine concentrated effort to invest in alternatives. Natural gas, nuclear, geothermal, the list is endless. I simply worry that by continuing to be non-reactive, we are in big, BIG trouble if there is a series of simultaneous events around the globe that severely restrict the flow of oil. We can no longer afford to be PROACTIVE on this and just wait for something to happen.

The primary concern with development of alternative sources that ultimately will need to use the existing power grid, like wind, is that the grid needs to be upgraded, not how many lights can be turned on compared to some other alternative energy source. But to do that requires the nimbys to allow new lines over private property, and it is a HUGE stumbling block.

How many roofs are there in the US that have nothing growing on them right now? And most of them are close to the industrial users that would use the power generated during daylight hours.

We have the materials to build 40+ efficient solar panels right now.

And I keep saying that if the United States continues to drag its feet, we will soon be followers and not leaders of this technology. Case in point:

World’s largest solar powered office building in China

I wear mine, just not so effing tight that it restricts my regular breathing. That said, I was in a bad accident in 1984, broke my right arm and right leg, but my 72 Impala was totalled, from the front. I never wore a seatbelt back then. When I eventually went out to the wrecking yard to see the damage, the steering wheel had been completely bent around to the left of the driver's seat, and the police were bewildered as to why I had no physical damage to my chest and face. After that, I had to believe there are Guardian Angels who decide whether or not man-made protections help.

Since when do the scienetists that do climate research also do cigarette research? Your connection make absolutely no sense. Please explain.

I can almost guarantee you are going to take a trip throught the windshield. Air bags are designed to keep a seat belted person in their seat.

Forum List

Back