• Jews

• Blacks

• Republicans

• Climate alarmists

• Pro life activists

• Liberals

• USMB posters

Results are only viewable after voting.
Leftist dems......Not that there is much difference from them and "regular dems" as the blue dog dems are all pretty much dead so that pretty much narrows it down.
Do you feel like MAGA reps are beacons of love and acceptance? How do you think they feel about their political opposition that comprises half the country? How do you think they feel about our government institutions?

Do you feel like MAGA reps are beacons of love and acceptance? How do you think they feel about their political opposition that comprises half the country? How do you think they feel about our government institutions?
LIar.

Feel? Piss on your feels.

I think leftist dems are total assholes and are the real enemies of the Republic that our .gov resources should be expended on.

I asked three questions. Didn’t make one statement. Responding with “liar” makes zero sense. Pull your head out of your ass and sack up. See if you can actually answer a question with an ounce of intellect

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Feel? Piss on your feels.

I think leftist dems are total assholes and are the real enemies of the Republic that our .gov resources should be expended on.
I didn’t ask about leftist Dems. I asked about maga reps. Did you not understand my questions or are you too illequiped to answer them directly?

• Winner
I asked three questions. Didn’t make one statement. Responding with “liar” makes zero sense. Pull your head out of your ass and sack up. See if you can actually answer a question with an ounce of intellect
You don't understand what the word liar means? Lmao, you're lying.

I didn’t ask about leftist Dems. I asked about maga reps. Did you not understand my questions or are you too illequiped to answer them directly?
Pretty clear his point was "feelings" =/= hate. Actions and words do.
Thought policing is stupid.

At least that's what I got out of it.

"Do you feel like MAGA reps are beacons of love and acceptance? How do you think they feel about their political opposition that comprises half the country? How do you think they feel about our government institutions?"

I don't waste my time on "feels", no thinking man should.

Peddle your leftist feels-based papers someplace else Skippy.

You don't understand what the word liar means? Lmao, you're lying.
I understand what it means but it’s not a reasonable reply to a question where I made no declaratory statements. I can’t lie by asking how you feel or what you think about something?

Disagree? Then explain what the lie was and why you couldn’t just give direct answers to simple questions.

• Winner

Biggest hate group in the US?​

1698680652931.png

Pretty clear his point was "feelings" =/= hate. Actions and words do.
Thought policing is stupid.

At least that's what I got out of it.
I asked how he “felt” about something. His reply was about the phrasing of my question. He prefer I say “think”. I guess he associates feeling with the left therefore he doesn’t want to admit he feels. He was trying to act tough. He didn’t actually answer any of my questions.

• Winner
"Do you feel like MAGA reps are beacons of love and acceptance? How do you think they feel about their political opposition that comprises half the country? How do you think they feel about our government institutions?"

I don't waste my time on "feels", no thinking man should.

Peddle your leftist feels-based papers someplace else Skippy.
Replace “feel” with “think”… now can you answer the questions or will you keep dodging?

• Winner

Forum List

Back