Big party canceled

I guess in NYC if you're a black you'll need to show an ID PROVING you are who the person on the proof of having been vaced card is.
That's really going to throw a fuck into the black anti-id people.
Maybe Comrade de Blasio will make a special exception for blacks wanting to dine out at KFC.

lie. show the unbiased link proving that.

lie. it was sluggish & spotty at best; with no plan on how to implement the roll out nationwide asap.

lol ... um, no. the variant was able to morph because of the lack of vaccines & opening up too soon in india. when it was still the alpha (novel coronavirus) & beta & gamma, our existing vaccine held them in check - & india was actually ahead of us in terms of infections. but because india... being the overpopulated poor country it is, opened up & then allowed delta to flourish because of the lack of herd immunity in place. it came here because we are a connected world & it could have very well been an american who brought it here.
1) sure the CDC: COVID Data Tracker
2) why do you repeat a debunked lie from the Xiden?

Fauci Refutes Biden Admin Claim that Trump Left ‘No Plan’ for Vaccine Distribution​

3) no what? I never said the virus didn't morph...it did...that's what viruses do...they do that BECAUSE there is antibodies and vaccines...not because there isn't...with that said, nothing you said refuted my point. We didn't have it in the USA until Xiden, and Xiden lack policies on keeping are border secure from the pandemic. He clearly didn't take it seriously, that or put the politics of illegals ahead of the American people

Noun
disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded, and informed by evidence

the evidence is showing those that are hospitalized/intubated/dying now are those that aren't wearing a mask. younger & healthier people....

they aren't the demographic we are talking about - are we?

ya.... like i said critical thinking.

speculation:

conjectural consideration of a matter; conjecture or surmise:a report based on speculation rather than facts.

i just told you the facts.
no, you were saying that people that don't get the vaccine because of medical reasons are wearing mask.

You have provided no evidence for that. You are merely speculating

quick question? allowing a MILLION illegals from places all over the world with th virus to flood our borders and then ship them freely around the country with no testing is what exactly? And remind me which President has not only allowed this but fast tracked it?

quick question? allowing a MILLION illegals from places all over the world with th virus to flood our borders and then ship them freely around the country with no testing is what exactly? And remind me which President has not only allowed this but fast tracked it?
Seems rather stupid...during a pandemic...especially given all the information we know now about the virus....

Really...actually it sounds almost criminal.....

1) sure the CDC: COVID Data Tracker
2) why do you repeat a debunked lie from the Xiden?

Fauci Refutes Biden Admin Claim that Trump Left ‘No Plan’ for Vaccine Distribution​

3) no what? I never said the virus didn't morph...it did...that's what viruses do...they do that BECAUSE there is antibodies and vaccines...not because there isn't...with that said, nothing you said refuted my point. We didn't have it in the USA until Xiden, and Xiden lack policies on keeping are border secure from the pandemic. He clearly didn't take it seriously, that or put the politics of illegals ahead of the American people

' ... "We're coming in with fresh ideas, but also some ideas that were not bad ideas with the previous administration. You can't say it was absolutely not usable at all," he said. '

' ... “We certainly are not starting from scratch,” Dr. Fauci told reporters. Regarding the Trump administration’s vaccination effort, Dr. Fauci said, “You can’t say it was absolutely not usable at all.”

ooooOOOOOOoooo................ ya... that was a complete plan all right.

donny left it completely up to the states to roll out the rationed vaccines.

no, you were saying that people that don't get the vaccine because of medical reasons are wearing mask.

You have provided no evidence for that. You are merely speculating

i said most people that are immunity compromised are wearing a mask ... sans a few trump humping dullards of course. those that aren't wearing one, are most likely unvaxxed as well - & are the majority that are getting sick.

' ... "We're coming in with fresh ideas, but also some ideas that were not bad ideas with the previous administration. You can't say it was absolutely not usable at all," he said. '

' ... “We certainly are not starting from scratch,” Dr. Fauci told reporters. Regarding the Trump administration’s vaccination effort, Dr. Fauci said, “You can’t say it was absolutely not usable at all.”

ooooOOOOOOoooo................ ya... that was a complete plan all right.

donny left it completely up to the states to roll out the rationed vaccines.
you’ve been debunked. frankly. it’s old news but you continue to spread the lies

by the way….um the states are still the ones distributing the vaccine. States and well more specifically localities

i said most people that are immunity compromised are wearing a mask ... sans a few trump humping dullards of course.
you said people not getting the vaccine because they have health issues are wearing mask

you’ve provided no evidence…hence, it’s pure speculation

you’ve been debunked. frankly. it’s old news but you continue to spread the lies

by the way….um the states are still the ones distributing the vaccine. States and well more specifically localities

fauci didn't defend donny's rollout by any means. don't pretend he did. ya, the states had no capability to store the vaccines & to get them into the arms of people with any methodical means until biden took office,

you said people not getting the vaccine because they have health issues are wearing mask

you’ve provided no evidence…hence, it’s pure speculation

the evidence is over 99% of people being hospitalized are unvaxxed ... younger healthier people. that excludes those who are immunity suppressed or they would be the ones filling the beds.

see? that's logical deduction through critical thinking.

then situation you described
Because you and yours won't follow the rules or allow them to be created or allow them to be enforced.

Like DuhDumbass in FL.
Wants to shut down all the schools if people wear masks.

Because you and yours won't follow the rules or allow them to be created or allow them to be enforced.

Like DuhDumbass in FL.
Wants to shut down all the schools if people wear masks.
what rules am i not following?

oh can you show me where he said he shut down the schools if someone wanted to wear a mask? where did he say people can’t wear mask if they want?

what rules am i not following?

oh can you show me where he said he shut down the schools if someone wanted to wear a mask? where did he say people can’t wear mask if they want?
Don't play dumb.
People won't know the difference.

AND

If you want me to respond to a "quote" from you, try not lying.

Don't play dumb.
People won't know the difference.

AND

If you want me to respond to a "quote" from you, try not lying.
maybe you don’t know the difference, but not everyone is as dumb was you

Barry the Magnificent has canceled his 500 guest big birthday bash due to Dr Fauci's corona virus experiment on mankind.
They will have a small party instead.
Barry will probably get a lot of strange gifts for his 60th birthday, like......1lb dumbbells, gigantic butt-plugs and dildos.
If JimCrowJoe resigns due to "health issues" will Barry still be America's first shadow president?

View attachment 521500

You're disgusting.

Obama still has 250 guests coming, I told ya so.

since i can't find an exact count - i'd love to see an unbiased credible link proving that many people were still invited & attended.

can you source a legit unbiased credible link as to where you got that figure?

Forum List

Back