Big party canceled

Barry the Magnificent has canceled his 500 guest big birthday bash due to Dr Fauci's corona virus experiment on mankind.
They will have a small party instead.
Barry will probably get a lot of strange gifts for his 60th birthday, like......1lb dumbbells, gigantic butt-plugs and dildos.
If JimCrowJoe resigns due to "health issues" will Barry still be America's first shadow president?

View attachment 521500

And yet he's still a war criminal and psychopath.

Wrong. Obama is being bashed like Pelosi, Newsom, and other elite Democrats were bashed - not for having their spreader event- but for being FULL OF SHIT hypocrites by having spreader events while telling US not to have spreader events nor to attend spreader events.
You actually had to explain this.

Dear heavens but Democrats are sheep...

Barry the Magnificent has canceled his 500 guest big birthday bash due to Dr Fauci's corona virus experiment on mankind.
Barry will probably get a lot of strange gifts for his 60th birthday, like......1lb dumbbells, gigantic butt-plugs and dildos.
If JimCrowJoe resigns due to "health issues" will Barry still be America's first shadow president?

View attachment 521500

One pound weights....:abgg2q.jpg: I have those but I'm a really small woman lol

from the cdc that you said they said

lol - i know what quote you talking about, i just can't believe that was a new revelation to you.

<ahem>

then - b4 antivaxxer covidiots let delta take hold:

‘Great day for America’: Vaccinated can largely ditch masks

By ZEKE MILLER and MICHAEL BALSAMO May 13, 2021

WASHINGTON (AP) — In a major step toward returning to pre-pandemic life, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention eased mask-wearing guidance for fully vaccinated people on Thursday, allowing them to stop wearing masks outdoors in crowds and in most indoor settings.

“If you are fully vaccinated, you no longer need to wear a mask,” he said, summarizing the new guidance and encouraging more Americans to roll up their sleeves. “Get vaccinated — or wear a mask until you do.”

The guidance still calls for wearing masks in crowded indoor settings like buses, planes, hospitals, prisons and homeless shelters, but it will help clear the way for reopening workplaces, schools and other venues — even removing the need for social distancing for those who are fully vaccinated.

“We have all longed for this moment — when we can get back to some sense of normalcy,” Rochelle Walensky, director of the CDC, said at an earlier White House briefing.

'Great day for America': Vaccinated can largely ditch masks

- & because of anti vaxxer maskholes, now:

Interim Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People

Updated July 28, 2021

Summary of Recent Changes​

Updates as of July 27, 2021
  • Updated information for fully vaccinated people given new evidence on the B.1.617.2 (Delta) variant currently circulating in the United States.
  • Added a recommendation for fully vaccinated people to wear a mask in public indoor settings in areas of substantial or high transmission.
  • Added information that fully vaccinated people might choose to wear a mask regardless of the level of transmission, particularly if they are immunocompromised or at increased risk for severe disease from COVID-19, or if they have someone in their household who is immunocompromised, at increased risk of severe disease or not fully vaccinated.
  • Added a recommendation for fully vaccinated people who have come into close contact with someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 to be tested 3-5 days after exposure, and to wear a mask in public indoor settings for 14 days or until they receive a negative test result.
  • CDC recommends universal indoor masking for all teachers, staff, students, and visitors to schools, regardless of vaccination status.

View Previous Updates
COVID-19 Vaccination

View attachment 521500

Obama is still living rent-free in trumptard's brain, I see.

Isn't it too bad you guys have to go all the way back to IKE to find a GOP president you can speak proudly of.

eisenhower, a real (R) - who warned us about the military industrial complex, AND was pro-union, AND he was prez back when bigcorp had the tax rate they really deserved, forcing them to pay their worker bees a real wage, re-invest in their overhead, or pay the IRS.

huh, 'magine that.

Last edited:
how do you know they are all wearing mask?

if someone who is on immunity suppressants or another condition that makes them no eligible, i would think the vast majority are protecting themselves because they already have a condition that makes them sick.

there might just be a few hayseeds still not masking up & i could care less about them - sooner or later they will pay with their health or worse.

I doubt it’s been canceled. Obama is not going to be denied. The party will still go on but will not have any pics aside from officially sanctioned photographers from the Obamas. All others will need to check their phones at the door.

sure. i agree it was pretty dumb to do that biga bash - but there will be people/reporters/press outside that can see who & how many people show up.

Wrong. Obama is being bashed like Pelosi, Newsom, and other elite Democrats were bashed - not for having their spreader event- but for being FULL OF SHIT hypocrites by having spreader events while telling US not to have spreader events nor to attend spreader events.

ummmmm.... everyone was required to be vaxxed & that is hardly the same as with donny. now with the delta variant, vaxxed people can still transmit & whoever goes home to someone who can't get vaccinated may spread it to them.

that is a bit differant than donny having his rallies so he can get an adoration fix - there wasn't a vaccine at all.

& he still did it.

One pound weights....:abgg2q.jpg: I have those but I'm a really small woman lol

hqdefault.jpg

90Qm.gif

:auiqs.jpg:

:113:

ummmmm.... everyone was required to be vaxxed & that is hardly the same as with donny. now with the delta variant, vaxxed people can still transmit & whoever goes home to someone who can't get vaccinated may spread it to them.

that is a bit differant than donny having his rallies so he can get an adoration fix - there wasn't a vaccine at all.

& he still did it.
I’ve said it before and I will say it again. Both Obama and Trump are narcissists. Both need their adoration. At least Trump is consistent and not full of shit. Obama will not be denied. When he feels entitled, he gets what he wants even if he double talks.

At least Trump is consistent and not full of shit.

you mean CONsistantly deranged.

donny is on a whole other level. what a false comparison on steroids you got goin' on.

he has proven to have zero empathy:

sociopath.

all his schoolyard bullying & nic names he gives to anybody that disagrees with him:

arrested development.

& as far as malignant narcissism? donny is textbook:

How to Tell You're Dealing with a Malignant Narcissist
The intentional destruction of others while pathologically loving the self.

Posted Feb 22, 2017
[...]
Malignant Narcissism

I want to explore with you the darker side of narcissistic personality disorder, where aggression, antisocial behaviors, and suspiciousness are as prominent as their poor sense of self, fragility, and egocentricity. (Below is a video clip that explores the symptoms of malignant narcissism.)

A person with malignant narcissism has the potential to destroy families, communities, nations, and work environments. This condition reflects a hybrid or blending of narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders. Psychologist Eric Fromm termed the disorder in 1964. Psychoanalyst Otto Kernberg later delineated the symptoms of the condition and presented it as an intermediary between narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders.

Why is the behavior of malignant narcissism often considered dangerous?

Individuals with this profile can form connections with others. However, they process information in ways that can hurt society in general, but also the people who love or depend on them. Family, co-workers, employees, and others in their lives often have to walk on eggshells to appease a fragile ego and minimize the occurrence of their unstable, impulsive, or aggressive behaviors.

They lash out or humiliate others for infractions of even the most frivolous nature (for example, you gave an opinion that differed from theirs; you demonstrated confidence, and it made them look bad; you told a joke that involved poking fun at them).
[...]
How to Tell You're Dealing with a Malignant Narcissist

:eusa_whistle:

lol - i know what quote you talking about, i just can't believe that was a new revelation to you.

<ahem>

then - b4 antivaxxer covidiots let delta take hold:

‘Great day for America’: Vaccinated can largely ditch masks

By ZEKE MILLER and MICHAEL BALSAMO May 13, 2021

WASHINGTON (AP) — In a major step toward returning to pre-pandemic life, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention eased mask-wearing guidance for fully vaccinated people on Thursday, allowing them to stop wearing masks outdoors in crowds and in most indoor settings.

“If you are fully vaccinated, you no longer need to wear a mask,” he said, summarizing the new guidance and encouraging more Americans to roll up their sleeves. “Get vaccinated — or wear a mask until you do.”

The guidance still calls for wearing masks in crowded indoor settings like buses, planes, hospitals, prisons and homeless shelters, but it will help clear the way for reopening workplaces, schools and other venues — even removing the need for social distancing for those who are fully vaccinated.

“We have all longed for this moment — when we can get back to some sense of normalcy,” Rochelle Walensky, director of the CDC, said at an earlier White House briefing.

'Great day for America': Vaccinated can largely ditch masks

- & because of anti vaxxer maskholes, now:

Interim Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People

Updated July 28, 2021

Summary of Recent Changes​

Updates as of July 27, 2021
  • Updated information for fully vaccinated people given new evidence on the B.1.617.2 (Delta) variant currently circulating in the United States.
  • Added a recommendation for fully vaccinated people to wear a mask in public indoor settings in areas of substantial or high transmission.
  • Added information that fully vaccinated people might choose to wear a mask regardless of the level of transmission, particularly if they are immunocompromised or at increased risk for severe disease from COVID-19, or if they have someone in their household who is immunocompromised, at increased risk of severe disease or not fully vaccinated.
  • Added a recommendation for fully vaccinated people who have come into close contact with someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 to be tested 3-5 days after exposure, and to wear a mask in public indoor settings for 14 days or until they receive a negative test result.
  • CDC recommends universal indoor masking for all teachers, staff, students, and visitors to schools, regardless of vaccination status.

View Previous Updates
COVID-19 Vaccination
So where did they say that if everyone was vaccined we didn't need to wear mask?

Forum List

Back