Big party canceled

if someone who is on immunity suppressants or another condition that makes them no eligible, i would think the vast majority are protecting themselves because they already have a condition that makes them sick.

there might just be a few hayseeds still not masking up & i could care less about them - sooner or later they will pay with their health or worse.
So you are just speculating and shooting from the hit when you make your broad projections?

So where did they say that if everyone was vaccined we didn't need to wear mask?

you can go find that particular quote - it was early on when we were on our way to 'herd immunity'. most info now concerns updates. that's what science does. it updates as it evolves. guess you are having a problem in that darwinian theory.

so you threw yer critical thinking cap way when you got your MAGA hat? if everyone in yer world is vaxxed, that means you don't need to wear one... right?

logical sequence means the same on a larger more societal level.

duh.

So you are just speculating and shooting from the hit when you make your broad projections?

google is yer friend. go to legit cites like johns hopkins, or the mayo clinic. they will say the same thing. i read. i research. i am not one of the poorly educated dupes that donny loves long time.

but you are........................

you can go find that particular quote - it was early on when we were on our way to 'herd immunity'. most info now concerns updates. that's what science does. it updates as it evolves. guess you are having a problem in that darwinian theory.

so you threw yer critical thinking cap way when you got your MAGA hat? if everyone in yer world is vaxxed, that means you don't need to wear one... right?

logical sequence means the same on a larger more societal level.

duh.
oh so early on, but things have changed drastically since early on haven't they....that was likely before Xiden took office, and changed the security measures on the border, which allowed the India variant to enter the USA....

you mean CONsistantly deranged.

donny is on a whole other level. what a false comparison on steroids you got goin' on.

he has proven to have zero empathy:

sociopath.

all his schoolyard bullying & nic names he gives to anybody that disagrees with him:

arrested development.

& as far as malignant narcissism? donny is textbook:

How to Tell You're Dealing with a Malignant Narcissist
The intentional destruction of others while pathologically loving the self.

Posted Feb 22, 2017
[...]
Malignant Narcissism

I want to explore with you the darker side of narcissistic personality disorder, where aggression, antisocial behaviors, and suspiciousness are as prominent as their poor sense of self, fragility, and egocentricity. (Below is a video clip that explores the symptoms of malignant narcissism.)

A person with malignant narcissism has the potential to destroy families, communities, nations, and work environments. This condition reflects a hybrid or blending of narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders. Psychologist Eric Fromm termed the disorder in 1964. Psychoanalyst Otto Kernberg later delineated the symptoms of the condition and presented it as an intermediary between narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders.

Why is the behavior of malignant narcissism often considered dangerous?

Individuals with this profile can form connections with others. However, they process information in ways that can hurt society in general, but also the people who love or depend on them. Family, co-workers, employees, and others in their lives often have to walk on eggshells to appease a fragile ego and minimize the occurrence of their unstable, impulsive, or aggressive behaviors.

They lash out or humiliate others for infractions of even the most frivolous nature (for example, you gave an opinion that differed from theirs; you demonstrated confidence, and it made them look bad; you told a joke that involved poking fun at them).
[...]
How to Tell You're Dealing with a Malignant Narcissist

:eusa_whistle:
Completely glossing over the fact that Obama bullied people and ridiculed as well. Look at the language he used when referring to his political opposition. Used words and phrases like “punish enemies”, “bring guns to knife fights” and told Republicans “they can get to the back of the bus”. Trump is often exposed for mocking a disabled reporter. Obama was in the same circle by mocking all who participate in the Special Olympics.

google is yer friend. go to legit cites like johns hopkins, or the mayo clinic. they will say the same thing. i read. i research. i am not one of the poorly educated dupes that donny loves long time.

but you are........................
I am sure those are valid reasons for people not to get the vaccine, but it's pure speculation if they wear the mask or not.

The Mayo Clinic, John Hopkins etc can't say if people are or are not wearing mask

oh so early on, but things have changed drastically since early on haven't they....that was likely before Xiden took office, and changed the security measures on the border, which allowed the India variant to enter the USA....

LOL!!!!! , sure.

Completely glossing over the fact that Obama bullied people and ridiculed as well. Look at the language he used when referring to his political opposition. Used words and phrases like “punish enemies”, “bring guns to knife fights” and told Republicans “they can get to the back of the bus”. Trump is often exposed for mocking a disabled reporter. Obama was in the same circle by mocking all who participate in the Special Olympics.

I am sure those are valid reasons for people not to get the vaccine, but it's pure speculation if they wear the mask or not.

The Mayo Clinic, John Hopkins etc can't say if people are or are not wearing mask

m'k. i gave those suggestions to you as a reason why most who are ill enough to be ineligible for a vaccine, are well aware of their medical condition & their physicians give them the reasons why they should wear a mask. those same medical professionals follow cites like that because they publish peer reviewed journals. but you probably believe that given most of the people in yer bubbleworld think that as well & y'all feed off of each others' willful ignorance.

m'k. i gave those suggestions to you as a reason why most who are ill enough to be ineligible for a vaccine, are well aware of their medical condition & their physicians give them the reasons why they should. those same medical professionals follow cites like that because they publish peer reviewed journals. but you probably believe that given most of the people in yer bubbleworld think that as well & y'all feed off of each others' willful ignorance.
I never said those weren't valid reasons not to get the vaccine...they are.

What I am questioning is your speculation on them wearing mask.

well when then? was it before or after that?

b4 delta.

you are seriously blaming biden?

lol .... you're certifiable. you ferget all the time donny praised china for their CONtainment of covid?

I never said those weren't valid reasons not to get the vaccine...they are.

What I am questioning is your speculation on them wearing mask.

because i think critically. something you severely lack the capability of doing.

b4 delta.

you are seriously blaming biden?

lol .... you're certifiable. you ferget all the time donny praised china for their CONtainment of covid?
of course, he's the President....and he's the one that changed the policies about bringing in foreign travel.

When he took office the rates were dropping, the vaccine was rolling out....then the changes were made at the border, and now, the CDC has had to drastically change it's guidelines (as you highlighted), and we are seeing a soaring rise in cases, not to mentioned the India variant has been brought into the United States.

Is it possible that it would have got here anyway? Sure, but more security and safety is always better, especially if it was working.

because i think critically. something you severely lack the capability of doing.
that's actually just speculating....that's not critical thinking. They are two different things.

When he took office the rates were dropping,

lie. show the unbiased link proving that.

the vaccine was rolling out....

lie. it was sluggish & spotty at best; with no plan on how to implement the roll out nationwide asap.

then the changes were made at the border, and now, the CDC has had to drastically change it's guidelines (as you highlighted), and we are seeing a soaring rise in cases, not to mentioned the India variant has been brought into the United States.

lol ... um, no. the variant was able to morph because of the lack of vaccines & opening up too soon in india. when it was still the alpha (novel coronavirus) & beta & gamma, our existing vaccine held them in check - & india was actually ahead of us in terms of infections. but because india... being the overpopulated poor country it is, opened up & then allowed delta to flourish because of the lack of herd immunity in place. it came here because we are a connected world & it could have very well been an american who brought it here.

that's actually just speculating....that's not critical thinking. They are two different things.

Noun
disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded, and informed by evidence

the evidence is showing those that are hospitalized/intubated/dying now are those that aren't wearing a mask. younger & healthier people....

they aren't the demographic we are talking about - are we?

ya.... like i said critical thinking.

speculation:

conjectural consideration of a matter; conjecture or surmise:a report based on speculation rather than facts.

i just told you the facts.

Thanks for acknowledging what I already did.

what you did was give a false comparison... you didn't even give a 'both sides are equal' diatribe. you went on to say that obama is SO much worse?

LOL.

obama isn't a sociopath, nor has arrested development, nor is a malignant narcissist which puts an evil spin on it.

Forum List

Back