Buying “Made in China” is killing us

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

The video speaks for itself

my comment is that since the 1990s US politics has been dominated by the Baby Boom generation

and it could very well be the most incompetent generation in American history

I have to admit, I used to buy my headphones from Sony in the mid 1980's. Now any headphones I do buy are Bose and General Electric. I buy all my electronics online from "Made in America".

I have to admit, I used to buy my headphones from Sony in the mid 1980's. Now any headphones I do buy are Bose and General Electric. I buy all my electronics online from "Made in America".

Made in america now mostly means assembled in america. The parts and such still come from other countries. America actually makes very little, we import most of our stuff.

No doubt assisting the communists in economic dominance is the violent virus that has evolved from China’s bowels.

Baby boomers almost ruined it, their kids and grand kids are finishing it off. Too lazy to parent.
America is full of lazy, entitled morons.

I encourage everyone to watch the video

as the headline says, when it comes to essential medical supplies our collective stupidity as a nation is literally going to kill us

imo Trump's major Jina trade mistake was not really addressing how hard it would be for companies to find alternative sites to Jina

But the reality is anyone would go broke trying to move mftring from emerging markets to the US

imo Trump's major Jina trade mistake was not really addressing how hard it would be for companies to find alternative sites to Jina

But the reality is anyone would go broke trying to move mftring from emerging markets to the US
Watch the video

the issue here is not everything made in china but just masks and medical drugs and other medical supplies

we are very stupidly setting ourselves up for disaster by not making that stuff in America

while only saving a few million dollars

Watch the video

the issue here is not everything made in china but just masks and medical drugs and other medical supplies

we are very stupidly setting ourselves up for disaster by not making that stuff in America

while only saving a few million dollars
I voted to get rid of unions, and I'm glad I did.

And BOOMERS are trump's base.

Mac-7...

Stop agonizing 24-7 over China's economic development.

Go visit Disneyland, Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, etc, etc... go have some fun.

Stop turning your life into a living hell because of something you have no control.

China will become a world leader, an economic global power whether you and the West like it or not.

Be happy for the fact that millions of your fellow human beings were, are and will continue to be lifted out of poverty.

The way you talk (""Made in China" is killing us","we are setting ourselves up for disaster") one might think America is on the verge of becoming a giant Somalia.

The country will continue to be a world leader and offer its citizens a fantastic standard of living well into the future.

A standard of living China will probably never be able to offer to its citizens due to the sheer size of its population.

But those are the Trump base. I don't necessarily disagree, but ....
Bill Clinton and barry obama are not part of the trump base and they are classic dumb baby boomer politicians, particularly in respect to china

and throw W 43 in there too

The way you talk (""Made in China" is killing us","we are setting ourselves up for disaster") one might think America is on the verge of becoming a giant Somalia.
Another lib who comments without watching the video

china hid the china virus for weeks as it spread around the globe

then it informed 3m and other foreign companies making hospital masks for America that the masks could not leave china because the CCP needed them for the chinese people

the same goes for necessary drugs

just watch the damn video

Forum List

Back