Biden's vaccinated healthcare workers are infecting patients in hospitals

The premis of your OP is complete and utter irresponible horseshit! Yes there are health care workers who have been fired for stupidly refusing the vaccine. But to say that all the vaccine mandate does is to create staff shortages is as stupid as stupid gets.

Everyone with a functioning brain-and that appatently is not you- knows that the vaccine prevents illness in most cases. There would most likely be an even more severe staff shortage-due to illnesss- without the vaccine.

And yes people who are vaxxed can catch and spread the virus. No one is denying that. But some of the infected staff may be asymtomatic and not know that they have Covid. This kind of stupidity has to stop. You have blood on your hands
The real "stupidity" that I'm seeing right now is the total failure of the Biden Administration to have adequate testing supplies in place and sufficient amounts of anti viral drugs produced to provide doctors with what they need to fight these variants! Why have they become SO obsessed on getting everyone vaccinated and dropped the ball on those two things?

Have you not been paying attention, PP? The vaccine does NOT prevent illness from the variants! It simply makes the illness that you contract less severe! So explain why it makes sense to fire healthy healthcare workers...some of which had natural immunity from having Covid...because they refused to get the vaccine...when you then turn around a let vaccinated workers who still have Covid come back to take care of patients?
Yes I am paying attentiom/ Apparently you have not been . The vaxx is less effective against Omicron but it stiol works. It makes sense to get rid of unvaxxed workers because they are more likely to carry and spread Covid, and while Omnicron is the dominant strain, we still have other starins that the vaxx is effective against . And lastly, they are not just letting vaxxed people who are sick come back. There is a quarentine period and they must test negative

Yes I am paying attentiom/ Apparently you have not been . The vaxx is less effective against Omicron but it stiol works. It makes sense to get rid of unvaxxed workers because they are more likely to carry and spread Covid, and while Omnicron is the dominant strain, we still have other starins that the vaxx is effective against . And lastly, they are not just letting vaxxed people who are sick come back. There is a quarentine period and they must test negative
On what do you base your claim that an unvaxxed worker with natural immunity from having Covid is more likely to carry and spread Covid than a vaccinated worker?

The real "stupidity" that I'm seeing right now is the total failure of the Biden Administration to have adequate testing supplies in place and sufficient amounts of anti viral drugs produced to provide doctors with what they need to fight these variants! Why have they become SO obsessed on getting everyone vaccinated and dropped the ball on those two things?
Are you not paying attention? Test kits are being made availible free of charge to every US household. The production of the antiviral drugs is the responsibility of the manufacturers. Please expalin wht more Biden should be doing

Care to chime in on why they cut the "quarantine" period in half, PP? Was that based on "Science" or was that based on need...need brought about because they are so short staffed after firing health care workers who refused to get vaxxed?

Are you not paying attention? Test kits are being made availible free of charge to every US household. The production of the antiviral drugs is the responsibility of the manufacturers. Please expalin wht more Biden should be doing
You think there are test kits available to every US household? You're scarily uninformed, PP.

What Biden SHOULD have been doing with the production of antiviral drugs is what Trump did with Operation Warp Speed and the vaccines!

There was a lull back in Oct. when he could have prepared for the next variant that experts were predicting would arrive, but he was too focused on making all Republican's rascists and terrorists.

Get back under your rock!!

Care to chime in on why they cut the "quarantine" period in half, PP? Was that based on "Science" or was that based on need...need brought about because they are so short staffed after firing health care workers who refused to get vaxxed?

It's called F'in up on top of his previous F'ups!!!

It's getting late.
25th amendment NOW muppets.
The problem with that is we're then saddled with Kamala Harris and she's an absolute empty suit. Ask her a hard question and you'll get gibberish and a cackle. She's almost as unfit for office as Joe Biden!

The problem with that is we're then saddled with Kamala Harris and she's an absolute empty suit. Ask her a hard question and you'll get gibberish and a cackle. She's almost as unfit for office as Joe Biden!

Between Afghanistan, Open Borders, and Covid mismagement, Sippy Cup is getting American's killed!
Next up!!

Biden's healthcare workers? The ones you could say are his, are the ones at military hospitals, along with activated National Guard and Reserves. Never have understood that one.

Sure I'll bite. So how stupid are you?

White Guy: I'm so stupid I don't understand the reference to that Biden's healthcare workers refers to the healthcare workers he coerced to get jabbed or be fired.

Drums: Rim shot

LOL, LOL. Stupid shit

It's in the script. All planned. Fake virus, toxic slow killing vax, second dose vax, booster to help it along a bit faster but not TOO fast so people wake up, those carrying the real bio weapon via the vax's and boosters, return to work with ok from cdc, who, fda, etc....infect those not vaxed with deadly weapon. Plan A, B, C, D.

All planned years ago but pushed forward because Trump was in the way. Steal election after using bioweapon, wash rinse repeat.

But I don't think their plan will pan out this year. War within the country.

Trump should have NEVER walked away so peacefully.
My nomination for Biggest Trainload of Hor$e$hit for 2022...

Forum List

Back