Biden's vaccinated healthcare workers are infecting patients in hospitals

You think there are test kits available to every US household? You're scarily uninformed, PP.

What Biden SHOULD have been doing with the production of antiviral drugs is what Trump did with Operation Warp Speed and the vaccines!
He also apparently doesn’t know that the contract for those test kits was just finalized the end of this past week. Those kits aren’t even in production or assembly yet. It’s going to take a while to get that many produced.

On what do you base your claim that an unvaxxed worker with natural immunity from having Covid is more likely to carry and spread Covid than a vaccinated worker?
What!!:? When and where did I say that? Straw man logical fallacy !! We do know however that vaccinated people who have had covid have the best protection against future infections. Pay attention!

What!!:? When and where did I say that? Straw man logical fallacy !! We do know however that vaccinated people who have had covid have the best protection against future infections. Pay attention!
Who has better protection against future infections...someone with natural immunity from having had Covid or someone who got a vaccine?

Who has better protection against future infections...someone with natural immunity from having had Covid or someoe ne who got a vaccine?
There is no clear answer to that . There are many variables such as time frames between initial infection and subsequent exposure as well as the varient that one was infected with vs. the subsequent exposure . bYes it is complicated, but I realize that complexity is not something that you easily deal with. You want simplistic , dumbed down answers. Sorry. Can not help you there

The point is that vaccinations serve an important purpose. In both cases immunity wanes but would you rather be reinfected with covid and risk serious illness to booster your immunity, or get another shot?

For the record...you have avoided my charge that you used a straw my fallacy by asking:

On what do you base your claim that an unvaxxed worker with natural immunity from having Covid is more likely to carry and spread Covid than a vaccinated worker?

Which I never said

Last edited:
Biden's healthcare workers? The ones you could say are his, are the ones at military hospitals, along with activated National Guard and Reserves. Never have understood that one.
No you don't understand or you are just ignoring the facts.

Biden's mandated to be vaccinated especially if your company has anything to do with government such as healthcare largely is----health care workers who like I am are seeing people getting sick after getting the faux vaccines and understand that the vaccines don't prevent one from getting or spreading covid have quit in order not to be "vaccinated" with this untested shit leading to a shortage of workers forcing the CDC to lower its stay at home recommendations of 10 to 7 to going 5 days after being exposed which is leading to health care workers spreading the disease to the sick in hospitals. More BLOOD on Bidens hands----

Oh and fyi, had these workers just gotten covid instead of the vaccine would be most all IMMUNE from catching AND/OR SPREADING COVID which would have lead to the virus dying out---but NOPE BIDEN as Obama SAID has a knack for fucking things up.

There is no clear answer to that . There are many variables such as time frames between initial infection and subsequent exposure as well as the varient that one was infected with vs. the subsequent exposure . The point is that vaccinations serve an important purpose. In both cases immunity wanes but would you rather be reinfected with covid and risk serious illness to booster your immunity, or get another shot?

For the record...you have avoided my charge that you used a straw my fallacy by asking:

Which I never said
Oh gawd....STOP!!!

Those who have had covid and gotten most all have IMMUNITY that isn't waning like the faux vaccines do. I had covid Dec 2020/Jan 2021----------and I KNOW for a fact that my hair dresser had covid with her husband in the hospital with covid 2 or 3 months ago. She was trying to conceal it but as she did my hair----we got to talking---I could smell the sickness on her and started asking the right questions and she confirmed he had covid and was in the hospital and I Know she had it as well. I came home and stay outside in the sun for 20 minutes (virus's are tiny and can't handle sunlight generally speaking)---went in and showered----and did not get sick nor did my husband who I was trying to protect. Your faux vaccines if they work last 2 weeks to 5 months tops following two weeks after the boosters. My naturally immunity has lasted atleast 10 months and is going strong-----------likely to last years if not a life time with boosters. I have serious health issues with another virus that will likely eventually kill me one way or the other----but I am still able to fight off Covid.

No you don't understand or you are just ignoring the facts.

Biden's mandated to be vaccinated especially if your company has anything to do with government such as healthcare largely is----health care workers who like I am are seeing people getting sick after getting the faux vaccines and understand that the vaccines don't prevent one from getting or spreading covid have quit in order not to be "vaccinated" with this untested shit leading to a shortage of workers forcing the CDC to lower its stay at home recommendations of 10 to 7 to going 5 days after being exposed which is leading to health care workers spreading the disease to the sick in hospitals. More BLOOD on Bidens hands----

Oh and fyi, had these workers just gotten covid instead of the vaccine would be most all IMMUNE from catching AND/OR SPREADING COVID which would have lead to the virus dying out---but NOPE BIDEN as Obama SAID has a knack for fucking things up.
BS. My son has had it twice. He is exposed daily, as an ER nurse. Several of my brother-in-law's grand kids have also had it twice and are not vaccinated. I don't actually believe there is going to be a long term immunity, anymore. Kind of like colds and flu. PJ and I have not had it again, but being retired, easier for us to avoid large groups, and of course if the kids or grandkids are sick, they don't come over, as they don't want to take a chance on giving it to us.

There is no clear answer to that . There are many variables such as time frames between initial infection and subsequent exposure as well as the varient that one was infected with vs. the subsequent exposure . bYes it is complicated, but I realize that complexity is not something that you easily deal with. You want simplistic , dumbed down answers. Sorry. Can not help you there

The point is that vaccinations serve an important purpose. In both cases immunity wanes but would you rather be reinfected with covid and risk serious illness to booster your immunity, or get another shot?

Which I never said
Do I want answers to my questions before I'm forced to put an untested "vaccine" in my body when I've already had Covid and had the anti bodies? Yes...you're darned right I do! Anyone that doesn't isn't very intelligent!

You claim that there is no clear answer but you want to make it mandatory for people to follow what YOU think is a proper course? Why should anyone who's healthy and especially those like me that had Covid and donated plasma twice because I was positive for the anti bodies to fight Covid be forced to take a vaccine that I don't trust?

I haven't avoided anything you've said. Claiming others are using a "straw man" is what people like you do when they're asked hard questions that they don't have good answers for! You play the "that's a straw man" card and refuse to answer!

I still haven't heard from anyone on the left that supported the firing of healthcare workers for not getting vaxxed why a person who had Covid...got over it...and had natural immunity...was a danger to patients? Why is THAT person dangerous when someone that got vaxxed seems to be just as likely to get the new variant but be asymptomatic?

It's in the script. All planned. Fake virus, toxic slow killing vax, second dose vax, booster to help it along a bit faster but not TOO fast so people wake up, those carrying the real bio weapon via the vax's and boosters, return to work with ok from cdc, who, fda, etc....infect those not vaxed with deadly weapon. Plan A, B, C, D.

All planned years ago but pushed forward because Trump was in the way. Steal election after using bioweapon, wash rinse repeat.

But I don't think their plan will pan out this year. War within the country.

Trump should have NEVER walked away so peacefully.

You're giving way too much credit to a collective of lifetime politicians and bureaucrats that aren't clever enough to secure their emails and cell data or competent enough to screw in a lightbulb without shorting out the power, yet somehow they were able to concoct a massive conspiracy to create a bio-weapon so complex that it uses injected hosts to manufacture a deadly disease that only targets the people who weren't injected, AND faked a pandemic in order to administer this weapon which they masked as a 'vaccine' ... all without a single peep of this leaking out during the years and years this plan has been developing.

I have a far simpler and more plausible explanation for you. Big pharma was given massive incentives to rush a poorly made product to market, and they are raking in record-setting profits as the vaccines continue to be pushed on everyone, so of course they have lined the pockets of people making public health decisions to do their bidding so the profits keep rolling in.

So, in a way, you're correct that there is an evil motive behind all of this vaccine mandate maddness, but the evil in this case is simply greed, not some secret shadow conspiracy to murder half of the world.

No one said that it is a majic bullet slick. But the science says-you know what science is right?-that it goes hell of a long way towards preventing illness in most people. People like you are responsible for the fact that hospitals are overwhelmend due to staff shortages and patient influx . The choice to get vaxxed is not just about you, fool
Wrong. The reason hospitals are crowded and people are dying is because we refuse to treat the infected with cheap, effective ivermectin. A couple $5 ivermectin pills at the onset of symptoms are safer and far more effective than an experimental vaccine that doesn't work and has killed people. The facts are not on your side, Qdog.

You're giving way too much credit to a collective of lifetime politicians and bureaucrats that aren't clever enough to secure their emails and cell data or competent enough to screw in a lightbulb without shorting out the power, yet somehow they were able to concoct a massive conspiracy to create a bio-weapon so complex that it uses injected hosts to manufacture a deadly disease that only targets the people who weren't injected, AND faked a pandemic in order to administer this weapon which they masked as a 'vaccine' ... all without a single peep of this leaking out during the years and years this plan has been developing.

I have a far simpler and more plausible explanation for you. Big pharma was given massive incentives to rush a poorly made product to market, and they are raking in record-setting profits as the vaccines continue to be pushed on everyone, so of course they have lined the pockets of people making public health decisions to do their bidding so the profits keep rolling in.

So, in a way, you're correct that there is an evil motive behind all of this vaccine mandate maddness, but the evil in this case is simply greed, not some secret shadow conspiracy to murder half of the world.
They get "credit" by pulling off the biggest heist in US history. They stole an election and poisoned the whole fucking world. So yeah...they do mess up from time to time, but they still plotted this for a long time, and did exactly what they intended. Mistakes and all.

BS. My son has had it twice. He is exposed daily, as an ER nurse. Several of my brother-in-law's grand kids have also had it twice and are not vaccinated. I don't actually believe there is going to be a long term immunity, anymore. Kind of like colds and flu. PJ and I have not had it again, but being retired, easier for us to avoid large groups, and of course if the kids or grandkids are sick, they don't come over, as they don't want to take a chance on giving it to us.
YOUR SON, an ER NURSE had it twice ----VACCINATED isn't he. Or did he survive unvaccinated two bouts of covid ---

Grand kids have the covid several times? Covid doesn't generally affect KIDS----how would you know that they had it? Something ain't right with your story...faulty testing or your family doesn't want to see you and is using covid as an excuse.

YOUR SON, an ER NURSE had it twice ----VACCINATED isn't he. Or did he survive unvaccinated two bouts of covid ---

Grand kids have the covid several times? Covid doesn't generally affect KIDS----how would you know that they had it? Something ain't right with your story...faulty testing or your family doesn't want to see you and is using covid as an excuse.
Well, don't feel bad. I had it and didn't die either. We're a pretty health lot. He has only been out of the Army (Airborne) 3 years. It does not surprise me, he has fought it off twice, and I suspect the hospital doesn't mis-test it's own people, lightly.

Biden's healthcare workers? The ones you could say are his, are the ones at military hospitals, along with activated National Guard and Reserves. Never have understood that one.
Interesting how lefties are not debating the logic and thread premise that is outlined in the opening post.

Interesting how lefties are not debating the logic and thread premise that is outlined in the opening post.
Biden's healthcare workers was the thrust of the title to the whole thread. I didn't pick the topic. Neither did the "lefties".

Forum List

Back