Biden's Plan to Put 720 Million Women Back to Work

THIS is what the Democrats have to offer

You know, you guys harp on Biden’s small gaffes for the same reason you think ANTIFA is even still a thing: you desperately look for something on the left to balance out the retardation/violence of the rightwing.

Trump says retarded things on a daily basis yet you either pretend he doesn’t or are too stupid to realize he sounds retarded at all.

Plenty of people have died in the name of white supremacy and Trump politics so naturally ANTIFA is wildly exaggerated as some boogeyman militia full of PC soyboys even though no one has died in the name of this fantastical group.

Nobody has died because of these riots? And you say Trump says retarded things?

Hey moron there is no evidence ANTIFA had anything to do with the rioting. Ugh this is such basic stupidity. It drives me crazy lol

It doesn't drive you crazy, you were already there. Yes, those Antfa boys were in church the entire time.

Oh no you found 3 people claiming to be ANTIFA who smashed stuff. Oh the horror!

oh son, there are many more on camera, you just have to watch. I get it, they told you to cover your eyes, mouth and ears.

View attachment 356907

So who are these people again? Do they have an HQ? Do they have any leadership whatsoever? What current evidence is there of the organization's ties to the protests besides random people calling themselves that?

Why does that matter? If they say they are they are, right? Your line

It’s amazing you feel so terrified of three random people.

You know, you guys harp on Biden’s small gaffes for the same reason you think ANTIFA is even still a thing: you desperately look for something on the left to balance out the retardation/violence of the rightwing.

Trump says retarded things on a daily basis yet you either pretend he doesn’t or are too stupid to realize he sounds retarded at all.

Plenty of people have died in the name of white supremacy and Trump politics so naturally ANTIFA is wildly exaggerated as some boogeyman militia full of PC soyboys even though no one has died in the name of this fantastical group.

Hey moron there is no evidence ANTIFA had anything to do with the rioting. Ugh this is such basic stupidity. It drives me crazy lol

It doesn't drive you crazy, you were already there. Yes, those Antfa boys were in church the entire time.

Oh no you found 3 people claiming to be ANTIFA who smashed stuff. Oh the horror!

It's not their claim, it was the authorities who probably got their information from those very same people. The problem with you leftists is you make a claim, and when proven wrong, you :lalala:

So just who is ANTIFA these days? Where is their HQ? Who are the leaders? What sort of organization power do they have? I mean a few people calling themselves ANTIFA does not mean they belong to any sort of organized effort. Why can’t this basic information be narrowed down by the FBI?

You dumbass they took Seattle over. You gonna blame that on a couple of rednecks?

There is zero evidence what happened in Seattle is related to ANTIFA lol

It's not their claim, it was the authorities who probably got their information from those very same people. The problem with you leftists is you make a claim, and when proven wrong, you :lalala:

So just who is ANTIFA these days? Where is their HQ? Who are the leaders? What sort of organization power do they have? I mean a few people calling themselves ANTIFA does not mean they belong to any sort of organized effort. Why can’t this basic information be narrowed down by the FBI?

You don't understand what's going on. The Democrats are trying to disassociate themselves with Antifa because of their violence, crime and threats. So now they're making up this story that they really don't exist, in spite of all their appearances the last couple of years.

Sorry, but they do exist. They don't have identification cards no more than the Taliban, but it's what they call themselves.

Man they are quite elusive! I mean apparently you or anyone else can’t answer the basic questions i had about them.

You don't understand what's going on. The Democrats are trying to disassociate themselves with Antifa because of their violence, crime and threats. So now they're making up this story that they really don't exist, in spite of all their appearances the last couple of years.

Sorry, but they do exist. They don't have identification cards no more than the Taliban, but it's what they call themselves.

Man they are quite elusive! I mean apparently you or anyone else can’t answer the basic questions i had about them.

What question is that, they don't have uniforms or club cards so they don't really exist?

What question is that, they don't have uniforms or club cards so they don't really exist?

Um well those are your words not mine. I’m just asking for information on their leadership and at least an estimate on how many are involved. What channels of communication do they use?

Um well those are your words not mine. I’m just asking for information on their leadership and at least an estimate on how many are involved. What channels of communication do they use?

For the most part they use social media, like all anti-American groups. No, those are your words. Need me to quote them, I'll be happy to.

Where do you think Antifa came from, a Republican propaganda machine? No, it came from them. They stated who they were, their goals, their attire of black hoods exact opposite color of the KKK is their signature, and seen on many of those riots and looting. In that process, they don't wear Antifa shirts or identification. They are terrortists and conduct themselves similarly to those from the middle-east.

For the most part they use social media, like all anti-American groups. No, those are your words. Need me to quote them, I'll be happy to.

Where do you think Antifa came from, a Republican propaganda machine? No, it came from them. They stated who they were, their goals, their attire of black hoods exact opposite color of the KKK is their signature, and seen on many of those riots and looting. In that process, they don't wear Antifa shirts or identification. They are terrortists and conduct themselves similarly to those from the middle-east.

And yet there is no evidence they actually use social media. I'm sure you're dying to quote the tweet supposedly from them but was actually from a white supremacist group, but too bad for you I already know the truth.

What goals? Where is the link? You're just talking out of your ass. Maybe they had some thing going on a couple of years ago, but now? It's just a boogeyman. You desperately want them to exist because you need a whataboutism that deflects from the violence and retardation coming from rightwing extremists. Groups who actually exist. How many people have died in recent years while Trump or white supremacy have been invoked by the killers? Many. How many have died while ANTIFA was being invoked? ZERO.

Maybe we can finally get a work ID card like the 2010 Democratic immigration Bill started out with, and finally end this ridiculous GOP fear-mongering scam like every other modern country has. But of course I would be communism LOL. It turns out the GOP loves the cheap easily bullied labor and distracting the chumps with stupid useless walls and unconstitutional harassment laws.....
What does a work ID have to do with people being here illegally ? I have talked to illegal alien construction workers, and they have shown me their company IDs. So what's the good of that ? Merely shows they work at a certain company. Doesn't have anything to do with their lawbreaking, or need to be deported.

What goals? Where is the link? You're just talking out of your ass. Maybe they had some thing going on a couple of years ago, but now? It's just a boogeyman. You desperately want them to exist because you need a whataboutism that deflects from the violence and retardation coming from rightwing extremists.

What goals? Where is the link? You're just talking out of your ass. Maybe they had some thing going on a couple of years ago, but now? It's just a boogeyman. You desperately want them to exist because you need a whataboutism that deflects from the violence and retardation coming from rightwing extremists.

Oh great Fox News. Now I’m convinced! Christ linking to rightwing rags that just say the same bullshit you do convinces no one.

Maybe we can finally get a work ID card like the 2010 Democratic immigration Bill started out with, and finally end this ridiculous GOP fear-mongering scam like every other modern country has. But of course I would be communism LOL. It turns out the GOP loves the cheap easily bullied labor and distracting the chumps with stupid useless walls and unconstitutional harassment laws.....
What does a work ID have to do with people being here illegally ? I have talked to illegal alien construction workers, and they have shownot a company ID you moron, a government work ID like like other countries have, the only solution. Not your stupid walls or unconstitutional harassment lawsn me their company IDs. So what's the good of that ? Merely shows they work at a certain company. Doesn't have anything to do with their lawbreaking, or need to be deported.
NADA company ID, you idiot, a government ID like every other modern country has

Oh great Fox News. Now I’m convinced! Christ linking to rightwing rags that just say the same bullshit you do convinces no one.

You reinforce what I've always said about you leftists: The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say you were wrong.

Forget Fox News. He provided you with three different sites, and I provided you with one. If we collectively provided you with ten more, you'd still be in denial, because that's how effective brain washing is. It's why Democrats and their partners in the media use it. They told you Antfa was all made up, and in spite of mounds of evidence to the contrary, you still will say they're not.

so you didn't read the thread. go figure.

It’s amazing you feel so terrified of three random people.
people who disrespect others I'm always afraid of. they don't care if they die suicide by cop. I have life value and family that I care for. Can't respect me my family and what I've earned. Those people become dangerous, never heard that term before? Considered armed and dangerous? That's someone whose values are not in line with society and they are evil. Yes, I fear those Antifa fks.

Ask Reginald Denny. All he did was drive a truck for a living. not anymore.

You dumbass they took Seattle over. You gonna blame that on a couple of rednecks?

There is zero evidence what happened in Seattle is related to ANTIFA lol

who was it then?

Forum List

Back