Biden's Plan to Put 720 Million Women Back to Work

Luckily he has Trump to make him sound eloquent and sophisticated in comparison.
Doesn't matter what he sounds like. His style is moot. It's his substance that is the problem. There isn't any. And noting he does really matters. just like Mueller, Biden is a prop. If he gets elected, he won't be the president. Someone behind the scenes will be.

Maybe Nancy Pelosi, maybe Kamala Harris, maybe the serial killer Clintons. Biden will be as much in the basement then, as he is right now.
Trump on the other hand is literally too stupid to be in charge of anything real or fake.
He's smart enough to be flying around in one of these >>

View attachment 356610

And how's YOUR 757 doing these days ?
Well lucky daddy gave him 50 million dollars in the 80’s. He’d be a Wal-Mart greeter right now if he hadn’t.
Lol, if it wasn't for affirmative action, Obama would be asking me if I want fries with my big Mac.

Or he'd be serving us coffee.
Obama was a Harvard law professor.
You LYING BONEHEAD, Obama transferred to Harvard to finish out getting his law degree there from Columbia while primarily working as a research assistant and moonlighting helping out at some law firms. He was never a "professor," Chucklebrain.

He went to Occidental as a foreign student.

He's talking about the 20 million some odd women already here who are out of work, plus 700 million illegal women and their families he will let in after he disbands ICE and the Border Patrol.
Maybe we can finally get a work ID card like the 2010 Democratic immigration Bill started out with, and finally end this ridiculous GOP fear-mongering scam like every other modern country has. But of course I would be communism LOL. It turns out the GOP loves the cheap easily bullied labor and distracting the chumps with stupid useless walls and unconstitutional harassment laws.....

THIS is what the Democrats have to offer

You know, you guys harp on Biden’s small gaffes for the same reason you think ANTIFA is even still a thing: you desperately look for something on the left to balance out the retardation/violence of the rightwing.

Trump says retarded things on a daily basis yet you either pretend he doesn’t or are too stupid to realize he sounds retarded at all.

Plenty of people have died in the name of white supremacy and Trump politics so naturally ANTIFA is wildly exaggerated as some boogeyman militia full of PC soyboys even though no one has died in the name of this fantastical group.

Nobody has died because of these riots? And you say Trump says retarded things?

Hey moron there is no evidence ANTIFA had anything to do with the rioting. Ugh this is such basic stupidity. It drives me crazy lol

It doesn't drive you crazy, you were already there. Yes, those Antfa boys were in church the entire time.

Oh no you found 3 people claiming to be ANTIFA who smashed stuff. Oh the horror!

And they still try to deny that Biden in mentally UNfit ...

he was a mental case the last time he failed to run for president. he's a fking pushover. He is manipulated all the time. go to the basement old man and shut up they tell him. he complies. he is as weak as any man can be who never worked a day in his life.

You know, you guys harp on Biden’s small gaffes for the same reason you think ANTIFA is even still a thing: you desperately look for something on the left to balance out the retardation/violence of the rightwing.

Trump says retarded things on a daily basis yet you either pretend he doesn’t or are too stupid to realize he sounds retarded at all.

Plenty of people have died in the name of white supremacy and Trump politics so naturally ANTIFA is wildly exaggerated as some boogeyman militia full of PC soyboys even though no one has died in the name of this fantastical group.

Hey moron there is no evidence ANTIFA had anything to do with the rioting. Ugh this is such basic stupidity. It drives me crazy lol

It doesn't drive you crazy, you were already there. Yes, those Antfa boys were in church the entire time.

Oh no you found 3 people claiming to be ANTIFA who smashed stuff. Oh the horror!

oh son, there are many more on camera, you just have to watch. I get it, they told you to cover your eyes, mouth and ears.

1593461184850.png

oh son, there are many more on camera, you just have to watch. I get it, they told you to cover your eyes, mouth and ears.

View attachment 356907

So who are these people again? Do they have an HQ? Do they have any leadership whatsoever? What current evidence is there of the organization's ties to the protests besides random people calling themselves that?

Luckily he has Trump to make him sound eloquent and sophisticated in comparison.
Doesn't matter what he sounds like. His style is moot. It's his substance that is the problem. There isn't any. And noting he does really matters. just like Mueller, Biden is a prop. If he gets elected, he won't be the president. Someone behind the scenes will be.

Maybe Nancy Pelosi, maybe Kamala Harris, maybe the serial killer Clintons. Biden will be as much in the basement then, as he is right now.
Trump on the other hand is literally too stupid to be in charge of anything real or fake.

View attachment 356610

Well lucky daddy gave him 50 million dollars in the 80’s. He’d be a Wal-Mart greeter right now if he hadn’t.
Lol, if it wasn't for affirmative action, Obama would be asking me if I want fries with my big Mac.

Obama was a Harvard law professor. You’re a barista in comparison.
We know he was a coke head, only because he bragged about it. But his school records are sealed, so you don't know what you're talking about.

View attachment 356610

No that’s just you making some bullshit up. Obama was a Harvard law professor. You’re too fucking stupid for college of any level.
Even Clinton told Kennedy, just a few years back. He would be serving us coffee. Lol, I'd like to see a video of him teaching without a teleprompter. I mean he had to have one to speak to elementary kids.

View attachment 356610

No that’s just you making some bullshit up. Obama was a Harvard law professor. You’re too fucking stupid for college of any level.
Even Clinton told Kennedy, just a few years back. He would be serving us coffee. Lol, I'd like to see a video of him teaching without a teleprompter. I mean he had to have one to speak to elementary kids.
Stop pretending you're better than him. It's so pathetic lol. You don't have a college degree of any kind. You just sound pitiful.

He's talking about the 20 million some odd women already here who are out of work, plus 700 million illegal women and their families he will let in after he disbands ICE and the Border Patrol.
Bravo. That shit was a funny. Now go protect yourself from Coronavirus by injecting some bleach. ;)

Isn't it funny how tolerant Billy is of domestic terrorists running around smashing stuff until they put on a red MAGA hat and wave a flag, then all Trumpsters are evil and Trump must go as a promoter of hate!

Isn't it funny how tolerant Billy is of domestic terrorists running around smashing stuff until they put on a red MAGA hat and wave a flag, then all Trumpsters are evil and Trump must go as a promoter of hate!

Obviously I never condoned it but here you go making shit up anyway.

It's not their claim, it was the authorities who probably got their information from those very same people. The problem with you leftists is you make a claim, and when proven wrong, you :lalala:

It's not their claim, it was the authorities who probably got their information from those very same people. The problem with you leftists is you make a claim, and when proven wrong, you :lalala:

So just who is ANTIFA these days? Where is their HQ? Who are the leaders? What sort of organization power do they have? I mean a few people calling themselves ANTIFA does not mean they belong to any sort of organized effort. Why can’t this basic information be narrowed down by the FBI?

View attachment 356907

So who are these people again? Do they have an HQ? Do they have any leadership whatsoever? What current evidence is there of the organization's ties to the protests besides random people calling themselves that?

Why does that matter? If they say they are they are, right? Your line

So just who is ANTIFA these days? Where is their HQ? Who are the leaders? What sort of organization power do they have? I mean a few people calling themselves ANTIFA does not mean they belong to any sort of organized effort. Why can’t this basic information be narrowed down by the FBI?

You don't understand what's going on. The Democrats are trying to disassociate themselves with Antifa because of their violence, crime and threats. So now they're making up this story that they really don't exist, in spite of all their appearances the last couple of years.

Sorry, but they do exist. They don't have identification cards no more than the Taliban, but it's what they call themselves.

View attachment 356610

Obama was a Harvard law professor. You’re a barista in comparison.

No he wasnt.:laughing0301:
Even your factcheck dimwits will tell you that.

Haha..let's give the clean articulate half black guy a meaningless title because we are soooooooo woke.

View attachment 356610

Stop pretending you're better than him. It's so pathetic lol. You don't have a college degree of any kind. You just sound pitiful.
I am better than him, I earned what I got. I didn't rely on a goverment program to get me started. Then relied on my color to take me the rest of the way. He did.

You dumbass they took Seattle over. You gonna blame that on a couple of rednecks?

Forum List

Back