Biden's Plan to Put 720 Million Women Back to Work

You reinforce what I've always said about you leftists: The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say you were wrong.

Forget Fox News. He provided you with three different sites, and I provided you with one. If we collectively provided you with ten more, you'd still be in denial, because that's how effective brain washing is. It's why Democrats and their partners in the media use it. They told you Antfa was all made up, and in spite of mounds of evidence to the contrary, you still will say they're not.
Funny part about it is, Billy000 (they) rag to the moon about Fox News, yet the liberal OMISSION & DISTORTION horseshit media they watch/read, is 1000 times worse, but they're so immersed in it, they can't see how bad it is.

Just one example >> NPR deleted and corrected a Twitter post that falsely accused a woman of being a right-wing extremist, who plowed her vehicle into protesters.

In reality, she was the victim of an attack by rioters and was trying to escape. One of the "protestors" pointed a gun at her. But here's how NPR reported it >> “Vehicle Attacks Rise As Extremists Target Protesters,” It went on to say >> "

. “Right-wing extremists are turning cars into weapons, with reports of 50 vehicle-ramming incidents since protests erupted nationwide in late May,” the tweet said.

Too bad that’s not what happened at all.

To get a clear picture of this FAKE NEWS from leftist media, click the link which clarifies it all, complete with a few VIDEOS. >>

Last edited:
Regarding the false NPR "report" also note that the woman driver was cleared by police, and 2 of the protestors (thugs actually) were arrested.

You reinforce what I've always said about you leftists: The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say you were wrong.

Forget Fox News. He provided you with three different sites, and I provided you with one. If we collectively provided you with ten more, you'd still be in denial, because that's how effective brain washing is. It's why Democrats and their partners in the media use it. They told you Antfa was all made up, and in spite of mounds of evidence to the contrary, you still will say they're not.
Funny part about it is, Billy000 (they) rag to the moon about Fox News, yet the liberal OMISSION & DISTORTION horseshit media they watch/read, is 1000 times worse, but they're so immerses in it they can't see how bad it is.

Just one example >> NPR deleted and corrected a Twitter post that falsely accused a woman of being a right-wing extremist, who plowed her vehicle into protesters.

In reality, she was the victim of an attack by rioters and was trying to escape. One of the "protestors" pointed a gun at her. But here's how NPR reported it >> “Vehicle Attacks Rise As Extremists Target Protesters,” It went on to say >> "

. “Right-wing extremists are turning cars into weapons, with reports of 50 vehicle-ramming incidents since protests erupted nationwide in late May,” the tweet said.

Too bad that’s not what happened at all.

To get a clear picture of this FAKE NEWS from leftist media, click the link which clarifies it all, complete with a few VIDEOS. >>

It's what they always do. Instead of debating the report, they respond that it's Fox, Hannity or Rush, so anything they report is fake news. They think it saves them a lot of work.

When possible, I try to use left wing sources to enforce my point. Believe it or not, some have even given me resistance with that. The problem is many of these left wing sources are now pay sites, because they hate the evil capitalists in this country.

NYT is perhaps not a pay site, but they want your email address to read their articles so they can sell your address for money. Plus they can use the amount of people signed up with them to set their advertising price.

There is zero evidence what happened in Seattle is related to ANTIFA lol
Doesn't really matter what they call themselves. They could themselves Blue Meanies for all I care. Fact is they are organized lunatics who are violently attacking our society, and they need to be stomped out. If Democrat mayors and governors won't do that job, Trump should do it with federalized National Guard and/or US troops.

"Advice" that Trump is getting, to hold back on this, is BAD ADVICE. American voters don't respect weakness. Eisenhower was criticized for ordering carpet bombings of German cities in World War 2. Afterward, the American people elected him president, twice. Eisenhower also declared the Insurrection Act to send US troops into Little Rock, Arkansas, over the objections of Arkansas governor, Orville Faubus.

Last edited:
Doesn't really matter what they call themselves. They could themselves Blue Meanies for all I care. Fact is they are organized lunatics who are violently attacking our society, and they need to be stomped out. If Democrat mayors and governors won't do that job, Trump should do it with federalized National Guard and/or US troops.

"Advice" that Trump is getting, to hold back on this, is BAD ADVICE. American voters don't respect weakness. Eisenhower was criticized for ordering carpet bombings of German cities in World War 2. Afterward, the American people elected him president, twice. Eisenhower also declared the Insurrection Act to send US troops into Little Rock, Arkansas, over the objections of Arkansas governor, Orville Faubus.
The question is, why didn’t local government protect those businesses and property?

why weren’t the taxes they paid important enough to protect

The problem is Trump can't do anything without a formal request for federal aid. Even the Insurrection Act has a lot of limitations, and the President really doesn't want to use it unless he has no choice.

The Democrats think that by allowing the country to be in chaos will help them sneak Biden in the White House. However President Trump will be reminding people how these areas are all Democrat controlled, and some of them in Democrat control for nearly a half-century.

The question is, why didn’t local government protect those businesses and property?

It's because the local government "leaders' are in cahoots with the screwballs attacking our society. They are one and the same.

Click this link. It might answer your question more clearly >>

Black Lives Matter: "Running Dogs" of the Democrats

It's because the local government "leaders' are in cahoots with the screwballs attacking our society. They are one and the same.

Click this link. It might answer your question more clearly >>

Black Lives Matter: "Running Dogs" of the Democrats
So how can it be any right wing anything?

THIS is what the Democrats have to offer

You know, you guys harp on Biden’s small gaffes for the same reason you think ANTIFA is even still a thing: you desperately look for something on the left to balance out the retardation/violence of the rightwing.

Trump says retarded things on a daily basis yet you either pretend he doesn’t or are too stupid to realize he sounds retarded at all.

Plenty of people have died in the name of white supremacy and Trump politics so naturally ANTIFA is wildly exaggerated as some boogeyman militia full of PC soyboys even though no one has died in the name of this fantastical group.

You feel a need to display your upside-down view of things, from your propaganda programming ? Well, we've seen it. You have our sympathy. :rolleyes:

I can’t help it if I’m right.

When did that happen?

The problem is Trump can't do anything without a formal request for federal aid. Even the Insurrection Act has a lot of limitations, and the President really doesn't want to use it unless he has no choice.

The Democrats think that by allowing the country to be in chaos will help them sneak Biden in the White House. However President Trump will be reminding people how these areas are all Democrat controlled, and some of them in Democrat control for nearly a half-century.
Not correct. This is a notion that is popular among Democrats. Trump CAN insert US troops into Democrat run cities to restore order whether any request is made or not. When Eisenhower sent troops to Little Rock, Arkansas he did in DIRECT OPPOSITION to Governor Orville Faubus.

Similarly, another president, Jefferson, used the Insurrection Act in 1808, without request, when American merchant ships in the Great Lakes flouted Jefferson’s trade embargo with the British.

Similarly again, the Insurrection Act was used by Abraham Lincoln, to create the Civil War, of course without request from the governors of 11 southern states.

After the Civil War, the Insurrection Act was further amended to give the president authority to enforce the 14th Amendment and the conditions of Reconstruction in the South. That authority is now found in Section 253 of Title 10 of the U.S. Code, which gives the president the right to take military action within a state when “any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection.”

This reminder of Democrat chaos, could turn out to be the killing blow to Biden in November, and Democrats foolishly will have brought it upon themselves.

This is really a weird situation with Biden though, because he's actually not fit to run.
Never seen this before..:dunno:
What kind of fiasco lies ahead with the presidential debates ? I doubt that even a lineup of anti-Trump moderators will be able to save Biden, from the thrashing he is sure to get from New Yorker-brash Trump, who shows no mercy even to people who are in their right mind.

I honestly wonder if Biden will even be able to finish the first debate, without having to walk off the stage. Or will Democrats come up with some gimmick to cancel the debates, and keep Biden in his basement.

This is really a weird situation with Biden though, because he's actually not fit to run.
What kind of fiasco lies ahead with the presidential debates ? I doubt that even a lineup of anti-Trump moderators will be able to save Biden, from the thrashing he is sure to get from New Yorker-brash Trump, who shows no mercy even to people who are in their right mind.

I honestly wonder if Biden will even be able to finish the first debate, without having to walk off the stage. Or will Democrats come up with some gimmick to cancel the debates, and keep Biden in his basement.

I can't see them allowing Creepy Joe to debate the President. The more he keeps his mouth shut, the better his ratings are. He hasn't had a press conference in over 90 days, and it's more than the Wuhan virus that's stopping him.

This reminder of Democrat chaos, could turn out to be the killing blow to Biden in November, and Democrats foolishly will have brought it upon themselves.

Just like Hillary's deplorable remark. A leftist can only look at things from one point of view--theirs. They can't see things the way normal people see them.

Just like Hillary's deplorable remark. A leftist can only look at things from one point of view--theirs. They can't see things the way normal people see them.
True. I have always found that about them. They are so totally absorbed in their own rhetoric, and never peruse conservative speech, they go off on the wildest and looniest of tangents, never seeing them objectively.

The #1 taboo in leftist life is to watch Fox News, NewsMax, the First, or any other conservative media.

Not correct. This is a notion that is popular among Democrats. Trump CAN insert US troops into Democrat run cities to restore order whether any request is made or not. When Eisenhower sent troops to Little Rock, Arkansas he did in DIRECT OPPOSITION to Governor Orville Faubus.

Similarly, another president, Jefferson, used the Insurrection Act in 1808, without request, when American merchant ships in the Great Lakes flouted Jefferson’s trade embargo with the British.

Similarly again, the Insurrection Act was used by Abraham Lincoln, to create the Civil War, of course without request from the governors of 11 southern states.

After the Civil War, the Insurrection Act was further amended to give the president authority to enforce the 14th Amendment and the conditions of Reconstruction in the South. That authority is now found in Section 253 of Title 10 of the U.S. Code, which gives the president the right to take military action within a state when “any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection.”

Yes, but the act has been modified since that time. That aside, why should Trump force his help on anybody? If they want to burn their cities down, allow blocks to be taken over, allow their citizens to get killed all the time, I say let them.

A presidential election is coming up. We need to show the rest of the country how Democrat leadership could look like coast to coast. You have anarchists taking over police stations in Seattle. You have a Governor who killed hundreds of elderly people in nursing homes so he didn't have to say Thank You to President Trump for sending all that help. Their presidential candidate recently said he would do whatever possible to have a mandatory mask law across the entire country. And did you see that couple who were outside with guns trying to protect their home because they couldn't get help by police?

This chaos may be the best thing for the Republican party.

The Democrat party could nominate Daffy Duck and their pawns would vote for him.

I didn't check it out yet because I just got home. On the radio, Mike Gallagher read a poll. It stated 38% of Democrats believe Joe has dementia. 65% of Republicans feel the same way. The only way this guy could win is if the Democrats have a major cheating scheme to get him in.

. And did you see that couple who were outside with guns trying to protect their home because they couldn't get help by police?

This chaos may be the best thing for the Republican party.
That couple isn't alone. I own guns, and am buying a new shotgun this Friday, and God help any loon who shows up outside my house with a molotov cocktail in his hand.

Forum List

Back