Biden's Plan to Put 720 Million Women Back to Work

I didn't check it out yet because I just got home. On the radio, Mike Gallagher read a poll. It stated 38% of Democrats believe Joe has dementia. 65% of Republicans feel the same way. The only way this guy could win is if the Democrats have a major cheating scheme to get him in.
Probably most Democrats believe he has dementia too, but just don't want to say so. Maybe some feel sorry for the old dog. The thing is this is the presidency of the USA.
Sympathy takes a back seat to national security.

Democrats (primary voters) should be severely condemned for even considering this guy as a candidate. Are they nuts ?

QUOTE="Ray From Cleveland, post: 24986401, member: 55493"]
Yes, but the act has been modified since that time. That aside, why should Trump force his help on anybody? If they want to burn their cities down, allow blocks to be taken over, allow their citizens to get killed all the time, I say let them.
[/QUOTE]
This. Fk the demofks who don't care about their country. the evidence is APPARENT

I didn't check it out yet because I just got home. On the radio, Mike Gallagher read a poll. It stated 38% of Democrats believe Joe has dementia. 65% of Republicans feel the same way. The only way this guy could win is if the Democrats have a major cheating scheme to get him in.
Probably most Democrats believe he has dementia too, but just don't want to say so. Maybe some feel sorry for the old dog. The thing is this is the presidency of the USA.

Democrats (primary voters) should be severely condemned for even considering this guy as a candidate. Are they nuts ?
They aren't nuts. They know that the agenda will go forward regardless.

They aren't nuts. They know that the agenda will go forward regardless.
dude, they are really blind that's for fking sure.

Yes, they are nuts. They don't take this seriously which is why they nominated him. They had plenty of other people to choose from, not that any one of them were worth a crap. But out of all those people, they picked the one with the most mental problems.

. And did you see that couple who were outside with guns trying to protect their home because they couldn't get help by police?

This chaos may be the best thing for the Republican party.
That couple isn't alone. I own guns, and am buying a new shotgun this Friday, and God help any loon who shows up outside my house with a molotov cocktail in his hand.

The only thing that could have made that scene better is if they had three German Shepherds. Bring them out, and tell the thugs they were counting to ten, and then releasing the dogs. Whoever the dogs pick, those are the losers.

Well......we have 57 states in this country, only 50 of whom Republicans consider states. So maybe he's adding those people in????

Y'know how nursing homes have signs that remind the residents what the day and date are? Joe's needs to put up a sign next to that reminding him that the US only has a population of about 300 million total. He seems to struggle with that A LOT.

Yes, they are nuts. They don't take this seriously which is why they nominated him. They had plenty of other people to choose from, not that any one of them were worth a crap. But out of all those people, they picked the one with the most mental problems.

Given the prevalence of mental problems among the left, it's possible they can no longer judge who has "the most".

THIS is what the Democrats have to offer

You know, you guys harp on Biden’s small gaffes for the same reason you think ANTIFA is even still a thing: you desperately look for something on the left to balance out the retardation/violence of the rightwing.

Trump says retarded things on a daily basis yet you either pretend he doesn’t or are too stupid to realize he sounds retarded at all.

Plenty of people have died in the name of white supremacy and Trump politics so naturally ANTIFA is wildly exaggerated as some boogeyman militia full of PC soyboys even though no one has died in the name of this fantastical group.

Yep, and give it another 30 minutes, he'll make a new one...dumbass.

He says one gaffe like once a month. Maybe twice a month if you’re lucky. More than the average politician, granted. He’s an old man. What can you do?

However, Trump can barely even handle complete sentences. Did you hear what he said in response to Hannity’s question about what he’ll do in his second term? I’ll link you the transcript with full context if you want. It’s so moronic lol.

Perhaps him only speaking once or twice a month cuts down on the gaffes.

He appears to just cram more of them in.

Well......we have 57 states in this country, only 50 of whom Republicans consider states. So maybe he's adding those people in????

Y'know how nursing homes have signs that remind the residents what the day and date are? Joe's needs to put up a sign next to that reminding him that the US only has a population of about 300 million total. He seems to struggle with that A LOT.

Joe just misspoke. He was thinking about how many American votes he's going to get.

Joe just misspoke. He was thinking about how many American votes he's going to get.

Given Democrat ballot-manufacturing schemes, that's actually possible.

What goals? Where is the link? You're just talking out of your ass. Maybe they had some thing going on a couple of years ago, but now? It's just a boogeyman. You desperately want them to exist because you need a whataboutism that deflects from the violence and retardation coming from rightwing extremists.

Oh great Fox News. Now I’m convinced! Christ linking to rightwing rags that just say the same bullshit you do convinces no one.

You reinforce what I've always said about you leftists: The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say you were wrong.

Forget Fox News. He provided you with three different sites, and I provided you with one. If we collectively provided you with ten more, you'd still be in denial, because that's how effective brain washing is. It's why Democrats and their partners in the media use it. They told you Antfa was all made up, and in spite of mounds of evidence to the contrary, you still will say they're not.
Lol one of them was Wikipedia. Let me tell you what ANTIFA is which is basically what you’re bullshit sites are saying anyway: they are random people who decide to call themselves ANTIFA. They are not associated with any sort of actual group. That’s what those three idiots did. That’s it. That’s all ANTIFA is.

You know, you guys harp on Biden’s small gaffes for the same reason you think ANTIFA is even still a thing: you desperately look for something on the left to balance out the retardation/violence of the rightwing.

Trump says retarded things on a daily basis yet you either pretend he doesn’t or are too stupid to realize he sounds retarded at all.

Plenty of people have died in the name of white supremacy and Trump politics so naturally ANTIFA is wildly exaggerated as some boogeyman militia full of PC soyboys even though no one has died in the name of this fantastical group.

Nobody has died because of these riots? And you say Trump says retarded things?

Hey moron there is no evidence ANTIFA had anything to do with the rioting. Ugh this is such basic stupidity. It drives me crazy lol

It doesn't drive you crazy, you were already there. Yes, those Antfa boys were in church the entire time.

Oh no you found 3 people claiming to be ANTIFA who smashed stuff. Oh the horror!

It's not their claim, it was the authorities who probably got their information from those very same people. The problem with you leftists is you make a claim, and when proven wrong, you :lalala:

So just who is ANTIFA these days? Where is their HQ? Who are the leaders? What sort of organization power do they have? I mean a few people calling themselves ANTIFA does not mean they belong to any sort of organized effort. Why can’t this basic information be narrowed down by the FBI?

You dumbass they took Seattle over. You gonna blame that on a couple of rednecks?

There is zero evidence what happened in Seattle is related to ANTIFA lol

who was it then?

You people are so dense that it is painful lol. You assume that because they are representing a leftwing cause, that automatically makes them ANTIFA. That’s so stupid. These are just people protesting police brutality. That’s it. That’s all they are.

Hey moron there is no evidence ANTIFA had anything to do with the rioting. Ugh this is such basic stupidity. It drives me crazy lol

It doesn't drive you crazy, you were already there. Yes, those Antfa boys were in church the entire time.

Oh no you found 3 people claiming to be ANTIFA who smashed stuff. Oh the horror!

It's not their claim, it was the authorities who probably got their information from those very same people. The problem with you leftists is you make a claim, and when proven wrong, you :lalala:

So just who is ANTIFA these days? Where is their HQ? Who are the leaders? What sort of organization power do they have? I mean a few people calling themselves ANTIFA does not mean they belong to any sort of organized effort. Why can’t this basic information be narrowed down by the FBI?

You dumbass they took Seattle over. You gonna blame that on a couple of rednecks?

who was it then?

You people are so dense that it is painful lol. You assume that because they are representing a leftwing cause, that automatically makes them ANTIFA. That’s so stupid. These are just people protesting police brutality. That’s it. That’s all they are.

fine, who are they then? they are left wing. you just said so. So who is that organized? We know, Antifa. that's what makes you scarce in the head.

What goals? Where is the link? You're just talking out of your ass. Maybe they had some thing going on a couple of years ago, but now? It's just a boogeyman. You desperately want them to exist because you need a whataboutism that deflects from the violence and retardation coming from rightwing extremists.

Oh great Fox News. Now I’m convinced! Christ linking to rightwing rags that just say the same bullshit you do convinces no one.

You reinforce what I've always said about you leftists: The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say you were wrong.

Forget Fox News. He provided you with three different sites, and I provided you with one. If we collectively provided you with ten more, you'd still be in denial, because that's how effective brain washing is. It's why Democrats and their partners in the media use it. They told you Antfa was all made up, and in spite of mounds of evidence to the contrary, you still will say they're not.
Lol one of them was Wikipedia. Let me tell you what ANTIFA is which is basically what you’re bullshit sites are saying anyway: they are random people who decide to call themselves ANTIFA. They are not associated with any sort of actual group. That’s what those three idiots did. That’s it. That’s all ANTIFA is.
name another far left extremist group that is that coordinated? We'll wait. You think they just all showed up without any coordination. Too fking funny. Dude, you should wax the inside of your head now. BTW, why are you afraid of them Antifa's?

who was it then?

fine, who are they then? they are left wing. you just said so. So who is that organized? We know, Antifa. that's what makes you scarce in the head.

Lol good god. Dude, the protestors are just people. They have no creed. No leadership. No organization. That’s it. Just people upset about police brutality.

As for the CHAZ, yeah some of those people got together formed a group and decided to create some separate commune or whatever. That doesn’t somehow make them ANTIFA lol. You do get that right?

name another far left extremist group that is that coordinated? We'll wait. You think they just all showed up without any coordination. Too fking funny. Dude, you should wax the inside of your head now. BTW, why are you afraid of them Antifa's?
Lol they aren’t coordinated is my point. You’re just choosing to decide they coordinated under the ANTIFA name. Did some protestors coordinate in general? Yes. That doesn’t somehow mean they are ANTIFA for fuck sake lol

Every group of people decide to call themselves something. The KKK is a group of people. The Tea Party crowd was a group of people. BLM is a group of people. What are you trying to say here?

If these people describe themselves as ANTIFA, then that's what they decided to call themselves; that's who they are. The Democrats won't disassociate with them, so instead, they tell their sheep that there really is no Antifa.

who was it then?

Lol good god. Dude, the protestors are just people. They have no creed. No leadership. No organization. That’s it. Just people upset about police brutality.

As for the CHAZ, yeah some of those people got together formed a group and decided to create some separate commune or whatever. That doesn’t somehow make them ANTIFA lol. You do get that right?

how do you know? please enlighten me on how you know.

Forum List

Back