Biden's Plan to Put 720 Million Women Back to Work

What goals? Where is the link? You're just talking out of your ass. Maybe they had some thing going on a couple of years ago, but now? It's just a boogeyman. You desperately want them to exist because you need a whataboutism that deflects from the violence and retardation coming from rightwing extremists.

Oh great Fox News. Now I’m convinced! Christ linking to rightwing rags that just say the same bullshit you do convinces no one.

You reinforce what I've always said about you leftists: The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say you were wrong.

Forget Fox News. He provided you with three different sites, and I provided you with one. If we collectively provided you with ten more, you'd still be in denial, because that's how effective brain washing is. It's why Democrats and their partners in the media use it. They told you Antfa was all made up, and in spite of mounds of evidence to the contrary, you still will say they're not.
Lol one of them was Wikipedia. Let me tell you what ANTIFA is which is basically what you’re bullshit sites are saying anyway: they are random people who decide to call themselves ANTIFA. They are not associated with any sort of actual group. That’s what those three idiots did. That’s it. That’s all ANTIFA is.
name another far left extremist group that is that coordinated? We'll wait. You think they just all showed up without any coordination. Too fking funny. Dude, you should wax the inside of your head now. BTW, why are you afraid of them Antifa's?
Lol they aren’t coordinated is my point. You’re just choosing to decide they coordinated under the ANTIFA name. Did some protestors coordinate in general? Yes. That doesn’t somehow mean they are ANTIFA for fuck sake lol
why are you afraid to call them that?

What goals? Where is the link? You're just talking out of your ass. Maybe they had some thing going on a couple of years ago, but now? It's just a boogeyman. You desperately want them to exist because you need a whataboutism that deflects from the violence and retardation coming from rightwing extremists.

Oh great Fox News. Now I’m convinced! Christ linking to rightwing rags that just say the same bullshit you do convinces no one.

You reinforce what I've always said about you leftists: The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say you were wrong.

Forget Fox News. He provided you with three different sites, and I provided you with one. If we collectively provided you with ten more, you'd still be in denial, because that's how effective brain washing is. It's why Democrats and their partners in the media use it. They told you Antfa was all made up, and in spite of mounds of evidence to the contrary, you still will say they're not.
Lol one of them was Wikipedia. Let me tell you what ANTIFA is which is basically what you’re bullshit sites are saying anyway: they are random people who decide to call themselves ANTIFA. They are not associated with any sort of actual group. That’s what those three idiots did. That’s it. That’s all ANTIFA is.

Every group of people decide to call themselves something. The KKK is a group of people. The Tea Party crowd was a group of people. BLM is a group of people. What are you trying to say here?

If these people describe themselves as ANTIFA, then that's what they decided to call themselves; that's who they are. The Democrats won't disassociate with them, so instead, they tell their sheep that there really is no Antifa.
Uh see the obvious difference is that the KKK and BLM are actual organized groups. They have leadership and an organization structure. ANTIFA does not have that.

I think everything I am saying is obvious but you’re just pretending it isn’t.

THIS is what the Democrats have to offer

You know, you guys harp on Biden’s small gaffes for the same reason you think ANTIFA is even still a thing: you desperately look for something on the left to balance out the retardation/violence of the rightwing.

Trump says retarded things on a daily basis yet you either pretend he doesn’t or are too stupid to realize he sounds retarded at all.

Plenty of people have died in the name of white supremacy and Trump politics so naturally ANTIFA is wildly exaggerated as some boogeyman militia full of PC soyboys even though no one has died in the name of this fantastical group.

Nobody has died because of these riots? And you say Trump says retarded things?

Hey moron there is no evidence ANTIFA had anything to do with the rioting. Ugh this is such basic stupidity. It drives me crazy lol

It doesn't drive you crazy, you were already there. Yes, those Antfa boys were in church the entire time.

Oh no you found 3 people claiming to be ANTIFA who smashed stuff. Oh the horror!

It's not their claim, it was the authorities who probably got their information from those very same people. The problem with you leftists is you make a claim, and when proven wrong, you :lalala:

So just who is ANTIFA these days? Where is their HQ? Who are the leaders? What sort of organization power do they have? I mean a few people calling themselves ANTIFA does not mean they belong to any sort of organized effort. Why can’t this basic information be narrowed down by the FBI?

You dumbass they took Seattle over. You gonna blame that on a couple of rednecks?

There is zero evidence what happened in Seattle is related to ANTIFA lol

who was it then?

You people are so dense that it is painful lol. You assume that because they are representing a leftwing cause, that automatically makes them ANTIFA. That’s so stupid. These are just people protesting police brutality. That’s it. That’s all they are.

fine, who are they then? they are left wing. you just said so. So who is that organized? We know, Antifa. that's what makes you scarce in the head.

Lol good god. Dude, the protestors are just people. They have no creed. No leadership. No organization. That’s it. Just people upset about police brutality.

As for the CHAZ, yeah some of those people got together formed a group and decided to create some separate commune or whatever. That doesn’t somehow make them ANTIFA lol. You do get that right?

how do you know? please enlighten me on how you know.

Um because those people did not say they were associated with ANTIFA? By your logic, I could assume you are part of a militant white supremacist group simply because you are a rightwinger. You do get how dumb you come across right?

Every group of people decide to call themselves something. The KKK is a group of people. The Tea Party crowd was a group of people. BLM is a group of people. What are you trying to say here?

If these people describe themselves as ANTIFA, then that's what they decided to call themselves; that's who they are. The Democrats won't disassociate with them, so instead, they tell their sheep that there really is no Antifa.
Uh see the obvious difference is that the KKK and BLM are actual organized groups. They have leadership and an organization structure. ANTIFA does not have that.

They don't, huh?

They don't, huh?

Dude this Facebook group’s last post was 10 months ago. Like I said, nowadays, they aren’t a thing. More importantly this group clearly just talks. They sure as hell don’t organize anything.

You know, you guys harp on Biden’s small gaffes for the same reason you think ANTIFA is even still a thing: you desperately look for something on the left to balance out the retardation/violence of the rightwing.

Trump says retarded things on a daily basis yet you either pretend he doesn’t or are too stupid to realize he sounds retarded at all.

Plenty of people have died in the name of white supremacy and Trump politics so naturally ANTIFA is wildly exaggerated as some boogeyman militia full of PC soyboys even though no one has died in the name of this fantastical group.

Hey moron there is no evidence ANTIFA had anything to do with the rioting. Ugh this is such basic stupidity. It drives me crazy lol

It doesn't drive you crazy, you were already there. Yes, those Antfa boys were in church the entire time.

Oh no you found 3 people claiming to be ANTIFA who smashed stuff. Oh the horror!

It's not their claim, it was the authorities who probably got their information from those very same people. The problem with you leftists is you make a claim, and when proven wrong, you :lalala:

So just who is ANTIFA these days? Where is their HQ? Who are the leaders? What sort of organization power do they have? I mean a few people calling themselves ANTIFA does not mean they belong to any sort of organized effort. Why can’t this basic information be narrowed down by the FBI?

You dumbass they took Seattle over. You gonna blame that on a couple of rednecks?

who was it then?

You people are so dense that it is painful lol. You assume that because they are representing a leftwing cause, that automatically makes them ANTIFA. That’s so stupid. These are just people protesting police brutality. That’s it. That’s all they are.

fine, who are they then? they are left wing. you just said so. So who is that organized? We know, Antifa. that's what makes you scarce in the head.

Lol good god. Dude, the protestors are just people. They have no creed. No leadership. No organization. That’s it. Just people upset about police brutality.

As for the CHAZ, yeah some of those people got together formed a group and decided to create some separate commune or whatever. That doesn’t somehow make them ANTIFA lol. You do get that right?

The protesters are stupid people. They believe in the nonsense of pervasive police racism which is total bullshit. They know that so now they have to call it "systemic racism" which, like Hillary's campaign slogan "Stronger Together" is a meaningless meme.

They don't, huh?

Dude this Facebook group’s last post was 10 months ago. Like I said, nowadays, they aren’t a thing. More importantly this group clearly just talks. They sure as hell don’t organize anything.

They refer to themselves as INTERNATIONAL Antifa. Sounds pretty organized to me. They have over 20,000 followers.

They don't, huh?

They refer to themselves as INTERNATIONAL Antifa. Sounds pretty organized to me. They have over 20,000 followers.
Something without planning or anything whatsoever. It’s just a goddamn Facebook group that doesnt do anything. They sure as hell aren’t militant.

They don't, huh?

They don't, huh?

Something without planning or anything whatsoever. It’s just a goddamn Facebook group that doesnt do anything. They sure as hell aren’t militant.
Just because you repeat it over and over does not make it any truer. Antifa is organized and violent.

They sure as hell DO things. Like attack buildings burn them, smash windows, block traffic, burn police cars, attack people. And all that is militant.

For a group that "doesn't do anything" they sure do a bunch of (violent) things, sure do appear to have organization and structure >>>

1593570829367.png

1593570581935.png

1593570718963.png

You know, you guys harp on Biden’s small gaffes

Oh, Billy, Billy, Billy. And YOU were the guys who made a federal case saying it was the end of the world because Trump drew an arrow on a weather map on line before a tiny audience showing where a hurricane might go if it didn't track back out to see as predicted.

lol that’s like 1 out of a thousand Trump gaffes to choose from. Christ that’s not even a gaffe. Biden misspeaks a lot. Trump says moronic shit he actually believes is true.

Trump may say shit off the cuff, but Biden is just plain confused. His constant gaffs tell us he can't keep his thoughts together. HIs mind is going off in all different directions like the grand finale at a fireworks show.

Biden led a pretty clean life and was never really involved in corruption until he joined the Obama administration. In a way, even that wasn't his fault as most associated with him were or became corrupt.

We are talking about the most powerful job in the world; to lead the most powerful country in the world. While most all who know him admit, Joe is a very nice and tranquil guy, but he's simply not aging well.

To be totally honest, I don't think he even wants the job of President. I think his wife is dying to be first lady, because it seems like she's the one running the show. Can you tell me one brilliant or original idea Biden has had throughout his lifelong career as a politician?

Dementia/Alzheimer's

They sure as hell DO things. Like attack buildings burn them, smash windows, block traffic, burn police cars, attack people. And all that is militant.

For a group that "doesn't do anything" they sure do a bunch of (violent) things, sure do appear to have organization and structure >>>

View attachment 357610

View attachment 357607

View attachment 357609
Lol for fuck sake. Dozens of people have died in the last few years because of rightwing extremism but ANTIFA? Fucking no one. But I get it. You’re okay that all of those people have died.

who was it then?

There are over a hundred rioters suing George Soros for not bailing them out of jail. Wake up, your party is corrupt and anti-American.

Lol for fuck sake. Dozens of people have died in the last few years because of rightwing extremism but ANTIFA? Fucking no one. But I get it. You’re okay that all of those people have died.
Who died from right wing extremism ?

And people have been dying just about daily in the Dumbass CHOP zone.

And lots more died in the riots just recently, Mr Whitewash.

Now go home, and wash out your mouth with soap.

In 2019, there were 38 deaths from rightwing extremism in the US - far more than any other type of extremism.

In 2019, there were 38 deaths from rightwing extremism in the US - far more than any other type of extremism.

based on what? there's no evidence to that. All fictional stories.

Your stupid article is mostly talking about mass shooters which come in all shapes and sizes, not just right-wing. They are all kooks who should have been locked away long before.

Forum List

Back