Biden's nominee for ATF head is an anti-gun lobbyist who was at the Ruby Ridge standoff and Waco massacre

...but weapons are much different. There is a drastic difference between a military grade weapon, and a civilian weapon, or even LEO weapons.
Really.

During the Vietnam War, the Marine Corps decided they needed a standard sniper rifle. After testing several possibilities, they ordered seven hundred Remington Model 40x rifles (target/varmint version of the Model 700 bolt-action rifle), and gave them the M40 designation.

The tanks used at Waco...as the video already provided shows, can be equipped with different things. Such as a device used to release toxic, banned weapons grade CS gas

First WACO used combat engineering vehicles, not tanks. (your welcome)
CS is not toxic.
And CS doesn't come in "weapons grade"

Other than that, every word of what you just said, is wrong. - (the last jedi)
tomato, tomatoe

A tank is a tank.

Nope, it's all true my friend
Yes and these were not tanks used at WACO and no. Your claims are not all true and as I pointed out you merely distract from any real dicussion of government wrong doing at WACO

Sorry, LEO doesn't have military grade...that are fired out of tanks.

Tanks don't fire CS

Below is a picture of what the US Abrams tank uses
http://ffden-2.phys.uaf.edu/webproj/212_spring_2017/Wesley_Manner/Wesley_Manner/Images/120MMRDS.JPG
The tanks used at Waco...as the video already provided shows, can be equipped with different things. Such as a device used to release toxic, banned weapons grade CS gas
No video shows any such thing.

There is no such thing as weaspons grade CS

CS is just CS

Tanks can with difficulty in a depot be modified to use differrent equipment but these armored vehicles at WCO were not modified in any such way and had no such equipment installed.

You are now simoly stating outright lies and no such video exists
yeah they were deploying military grade....shouldn't of sad "weapons" grade....

We know there is military grade, hence why Clinton and the world banned it's use in combat
ALL CS deployment systems are weapons. Whether it is a can of mace, which cops used to use before pepper spray became common, or grenades launched from weapons.

CS is a chemical weapon classified by the military as a chemical irrtant. It is non lethal but still a weapon.

There is no such thing as weapons grade CS because that would imply different grades of CS and there are no such grades of CS
Yes...as I said I shouldn't of said "weapons" - I was saying military grade...that's what I meant.
There is not and has never been any such thing as military grade CS

First WACO used combat engineering vehicles, not tanks. (your welcome)
CS is not toxic.
And CS doesn't come in "weapons grade"

Other than that, every word of what you just said, is wrong. - (the last jedi)
tomato, tomatoe

A tank is a tank.

Nope, it's all true my friend
Wrong this is a tank

r
download.jpg

This is NOT a tank it is a self propelled howitzer.

maxresdefault.jpg

This is not tank it is a combat engineer vehicle and what was used at Waco.

549_M728-2.thumb.jpg.4307f8d2d0cc172f4185d9da33f32009.jpg

A tank is a tank.

This is why a Bradley fighting vehicle is NOT called a tank. Because it isn't.
And military engineering vehicles are far from even being Bradley's

Differences Between US Military Tanks and Armored Vehicles
https://www.businessinsider.com › ... › Military & Defense

Insider › ... › Military & Defense
Yeah...yeah....bottom line...armored military weapons, with military grade CS gas was used. Clinton auothized the use of the military on these American citizens.

Apparently, the Fucktard's pick to head the ATF is an anti-gun nut who has participated in the killing of innocent Americans (and lying about the circumstances)...

Biden ATF nominee is anti-gun lobbyist who was at Waco and lied about cult shooting down helicopters | Daily Mail Online

President of the National Association for Gun Rights Dudley Brown noted concerns regarding Chipman's role as a case agent for ATF in the Branch Davidian trial while he was based at the Waco field office.

'David Chipman has been on the leading edge of ATF scandals for decades, all the way back to Waco – and now he shills for gun confiscation with Gun Control Inc.,' Brown told Fox. 'Chipman has embraced every hair-brained gun control scheme proposed, so of course Biden and Harris chose him – he'll fit right in with their corrupt administration.'
Great. It looks like we finally have someone who wants to run the agency like it should be instead of turning that over to the NRA
So you think that shooting an innocent, unarmed woman and kid (Ruby Ridge) and helping kill a bunch of innocent kids (Waco) is the route the Democrats need to go???

Chipman should have been brought up on murder charges for his role in those fiascos....
Spare me. I'm sure I've heard all your nut bag conspiracy theories as many times as you have.

Deflection....or trolling, you decide. (maybe both?)

How about responding to the OP?

Easy to call anything you don't like trolling, isn't it?

Not always, that's why I ASKED you.
If you don't want to read a CT click out of the thread or RESPOND to the post.

Thanks for responding!

Apparently, the Fucktard's pick to head the ATF is an anti-gun nut who has participated in the killing of innocent Americans (and lying about the circumstances)...

Biden ATF nominee is anti-gun lobbyist who was at Waco and lied about cult shooting down helicopters | Daily Mail Online

President of the National Association for Gun Rights Dudley Brown noted concerns regarding Chipman's role as a case agent for ATF in the Branch Davidian trial while he was based at the Waco field office.

'David Chipman has been on the leading edge of ATF scandals for decades, all the way back to Waco – and now he shills for gun confiscation with Gun Control Inc.,' Brown told Fox. 'Chipman has embraced every hair-brained gun control scheme proposed, so of course Biden and Harris chose him – he'll fit right in with their corrupt administration.'
Great. It looks like we finally have someone who wants to run the agency like it should be instead of turning that over to the NRA
So you think that shooting an innocent, unarmed woman and kid (Ruby Ridge) and helping kill a bunch of innocent kids (Waco) is the route the Democrats need to go???

Chipman should have been brought up on murder charges for his role in those fiascos....
Spare me. I'm sure I've heard all your nut bag conspiracy theories as many times as you have.

Deflection....or trolling, you decide. (maybe both?)

How about responding to the OP?

Easy to call anything you don't like trolling, isn't it?

Not always, that's why I ASKED you.
If you don't want to read a CT click out of the thread or RESPOND to the post.

Thanks for responding!
And my answer explained why it wasn't trolling.

How about something that isn't a "conspiracy theory"...

If the government starts murdering innocent citizens, you'll need to oil up your dildos...

You will be looking at a civil war!!!
You let me know when that happens. Occasionally a cop will kill someone just for fun, but that is not the government. It's just a rogue cop breaking the law.
And since Chapin has been involved in 2 instances where unarmed, innocent people have been killed, he's a rogue cop...
Unarmed?? How did Branch Davidians shoot and kill cops if they were "unarmed??" :cuckoo:

Nope...they did not set fire to the compound...the fire was started by The Clinton Admin firing genedes, flash bombs, and CS gas into the home.
LOL

Your own link calls you a liar...

The Davidians started the lethal fires that day.

I lost all faith in Texas LE when they didn't arrest every fucking fed out there.

(smh)

If the government starts murdering innocent citizens, you'll need to oil up your dildos...

You let me know when that happens. Occasionally a cop will kill someone just for fun, but that is not the government. It's just a rogue cop breaking the law.
And since Chapin has been involved in 2 instances where unarmed, innocent people have been killed, he's a rogue cop...
Unarmed?? How did Branch Davidians shoot and kill cops if they were "unarmed??" :cuckoo:
They killed the kids, too...

Are you implying that the KIDS were armed, and killing cops???

Oh, and Weaver's wife and kid were unarmed at Ruby Ridge when they were shot and killed, too...

So it appears that we had rogue law enforcement that had the attitude that they could just kill everybody (even if they weren't a threat)...

You see this is the fictional bullshit which allows the government to get away with wrong doing.

It is not a tank it is an M88 recovery vehicle, essentially a large wrecker or tow truck for damaged/disabled tanks and other armored vehicles. They are not equipped with weapons especially flame throwers.

there is no explaining it away because it is a ludicrous and stupid lie to claim it had a flame thrower and the film shows no such thing.

How blind do you have to be to deny what the video very clearly shows?

There is no honest way to spin what happened in Waco as anything other than a horrendous and unmitigated act of mass murder on the part of the government, accompanied by a host of other lesser crimes leading up to it. Every government agent who had any part in this ought to have been charged with multiple[le murders, and put to death.

At least Janet Reno is now in Hell, where, hopefully, she will spend all eternity feeling her skin and her lungs being burned with no relief.
Stating fact
It is you who is blind. Any pre schooler can see there is no flame coming from the M88 it is simply a piece of debris reflecting light which snagged on the vehicle.

This complete and total proven horseshit of yours is why the government got away with wrong doing as it distracts from honest investigation.

The government has a lot to answer for at Waco it is true but not because of the lame FICTION that you are posting.

You are posting proven lies and allowing government apologists to avoid the real wrong doing.
Are you trying to be serious with this?
Stating proven fact.
nah...you are clearly ignoring the video
Wrong I am stating facts about the video which you are willfully lying about.

Then you bitch about the government getting away with murder at waco which it did. They get away with it because gullible saps like you fall for lame fucking lies. There was no flame thrower on that recovery vehicle that is a fucking fact and the video does NOT goddamned show one.

But as long as naive idiots rant about such stupidity no one really examines the wrong doing which was commited
I am merely viewing the video...and looking at what is clearly on the video.

I am not "bitching" about the Govt getting away with murder. The Clinton Admin really f-ed this up...that's all I have said...and the lives did not have to be lost.

That was not a "recovery" vehicle. It was a vehicle met to deliver military grade, CS gas.....FYI the use of CS gas was outlawed for the use on battle field...but Clinton still used it on Americans.
I
No you are watching the vidceo and being taken in like the sap you are. The video does not show what you claim and you know it.

I was incorrect about it being a recovery vehicle but it was not met to deliver anything either. It was an M728 engineer vehicle

It was not equipped with a flame thrower and did not shoot flame anywhere
Looks like flames to me. I never said it was shooting flames...don't believe it was...it was, as I stated there to deliver CS Gas.

It was there to deliver CS gas. The canon on it, was firing canisters of weapons grade CS gas....which was outlawed, by Clinton and the rest of the world, in 1993 for us in war....but Clinton that it was cool to use on Americans
It was not there to deliver CS they did not need it to deliver CS they had many methods of delivering CS. It was not made illegasl by Clinton it was banned in war in 1925 by the Geneva convention but it is legal for law enforcement and has always been.

The CS was delivered by grenade launchers into the building.

It does not look like flame it is nothing of the sort. You are a liar if you say otherwise
That's what it was doing...it was deliving CS gas, and also used to obviously break down walls, and stair cases, and assault the building.

Grenade launches attacked to these tanks...yes I don't think you have a clue how large these CS shells were...this was military grade CS gas...remember Clinton had signed off on using the military on the home
Assault the building and break down walls yes, deliver tear gas no.
Nope they were also used to deliver the military grade, banned CS gas into the building...it is why they rammed the walls...to get the cannons in the buildings to deliver the toxic, banned gas.
That is false.

They were not use to deliver such gas and the there is no such thing as MILITARY grade CS
well not now...since the world realized how harmful it was and banned it from use in combat in 1993...but prior to that it was used....and Clinton used it in Waco.
Wrong.

CS is CS
Nope, there are certainly different levels used in weapons...a can of mace v. massivee explosive
CS is not an explosive.

There is and never was any military grade as you claim.

Different forms of delivery but that is all
Firing a canister requires an explosion

Sure there is...as a I stated, a bullet is a bullet...but there is a difference between a 9mm and a 50 cal
There is and never was any military grade CS and none was ever released by en explosive
Sorry, LEO doesn't have military grade...that are fired out of tanks.

Tanks don't fire CS

Below is a picture of what the US Abrams tank uses

120MMRDS.JPG

The armored vehicles used by the government at Waco did inject CS gas into the compound when they breached the walls.

After the first tank assault came the ferret rounds. FBI agents, riding inside M2 Bradley Fighting Vehicles, began shooting 40mm ferret rounds containing CS tear gas into every available window at Mount Carmel. (CS gas gets its name from the two American scientists who invented it -- B.B. Corson and R.W. Stoughton.) The agents used Army-issue grenade launchers to fire the projectiles, each of which contained 3.7 grams of CS gas dissolved in 33 grams of the solvent methylene chloride. Over the next six hours, the FBI shot about 400 ferret rounds at Mount Carmel. About 375 of them made it inside. The second assault came at 7:30am. More ferret rounds were shot inside the building while the tanks shot in six more canisters filled with tear gas. Doyle recalled the panic inside as men, women, and children tried to find refuge from the gas. "There were no masks for the children," recalled Doyle.

no law and order is not an option...for a sane population...guess that cannot include the lefturds

They killed the kids, too...

Are you implying that the KIDS were armed, and killing cops???

Oh, and Weaver's wife and kid were unarmed at Ruby Ridge when they were shot and killed, too...

So it appears that we had rogue law enforcement that had the attitude that they could just kill everybody (even if they weren't a threat)...
Ruby Ridge, yeah. Waco? Completely justified. You don't want your kids put in harms way? Don't hunker down with your kids after killing LEO's.

There are at least two types of gas used on civilian targets. CN is the usual form launched in grenades. CS is forbidden to be used in enclosed spaces like prison environments. The CS gas that the Feds used at Waco was in powder form and had to be carried by gas. The gas that the Feds used to pump the CS into the Waco compound had the volatile capability of lacquer thinner. The Feds had shut off the electricity and the Dividians were using oil fired lamps and propane stoves. What was going to happen when the noxious gas met the propane stoves? The point isn't even that the Feds intentionally incinerated 80 innocent men women and children. The point is that the initial search warrant was so bogus that it defies understanding so the liberal media placed the blame on the Dividians.

There are at least two types of gas used on civilian targets. CN is the usual form launched in grenades. CS is forbidden to be used in enclosed spaces like prison environments. The CS gas that the Feds used at Waco was in powder form and had to be carried by gas. The gas that the Feds used to pump the CS into the Waco compound had the volatile capability of lacquer thinner. The Feds had shut off the electricity and the Dividians were using oil fired lamps and propane stoves. What was going to happen when the noxious gas met the propane stoves? The point isn't even that the Feds intentionally incinerated 80 innocent men women and children. The point is that the initial search warrant was so bogus that it defies understanding so the liberal media placed the blame on the Dividians.
Bullshit. The Davidians poured their own fuel and cooked themselves.

A tank is a tank.

This is why a Bradley fighting vehicle is NOT called a tank. Because it isn't.
And military engineering vehicles are far from even being Bradley's

Differences Between US Military Tanks and Armored Vehicles
https://www.businessinsider.com › ... › Military & Defense

Insider › ... › Military & Defense
Yeah...yeah....bottom line...armored military weapons, with military grade CS gas was used. Clinton auothized the use of the military on these American citizens.
Wrong,

Once again there was no such thing as militaryu grade CS gas.

The military is not a vehicle

Forum List

Back