“Every Time We Find Evidence of Corruption on Joe Biden, Donald Trump Gets Indicted” – WOW! Rep. Nancy Mace DESTROYS Political Hack Norah O’Donnell

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This Nancy Mace is a lovely patriotic smart woman. Media hack Nora O'Donnell couldn't handle the facts Mace was giving her national audience about Biden's crimes which they are not reporting on. Anyway, watch!

“Every Time We Find Evidence of Corruption on Joe Biden, Donald Trump Gets Indicted” – WOW! Rep. Nancy Mace DESTROYS Political Hack Norah O’Donnell – It’s So Bad They Cut her Off​

This Nancy Mace is a lovely patriotic smart woman. Media hack Nora O'Donnell couldn't handle the facts Mace was giving her national audience about Biden's crimes which they are not reporting on. Anyway, watch!

“Every Time We Find Evidence of Corruption on Joe Biden, Donald Trump Gets Indicted” – WOW! Rep. Nancy Mace DESTROYS Political Hack Norah O’Donnell – It’s So Bad They Cut her Off​

Typical trumper. Ask her did she read the 49 page indictment, and she changes the subject to Hillary.

I'd like nothing more than to punch that bitch in the mouth!!!

And biden stole his documents as a senator and as a VP was never mentioned.

You really need to find more factual places to get your information from.

Hate to break it to you but Rump was criminal and all you MAGAts are doing is gaslighting. I'll be so glad when all the courts get done, lock Rump up (I'll settle for house arrest) and we can move on.

• Banned
You really need to find more factual places to get your information from.

Hate to break it to you but Rump was criminal and all you MAGAts are doing is gaslighting. I'll be so glad when all the courts get done, lock Rump up (I'll settle for house arrest) and we can move on.
Trump is innocent. Biden is not.

I watched that live. O'Donnell is such a hack. She played "gotcha" and thought she was so clever. Couldn't refute the facts. O'Donnell proved the media is in the tank for Biden. Once they can no longer hide the facts, they'll turn on him quicker than a rattlesnake.

Forum List

Back