Biden's increasing lead in the polls over Trump!

We really don't know. The media lies so much that nothing they say can be relied upon as true. We heard that businesses and residents in Seattle were happy with the burgeoning summer of love. That turned out to be not true.

We may never know.
Trump lies more than all the media combined. No one lies more than the guy we call "LIAR IN CHIEF".
Nope. Another lie. Par for the course for you, Camp.
Anyone who defends Trump as not being a prolific compulsive pathological serial liar is living in a fantasy world of denial and delusion.
Anyone who believes our dishonest media has the mindset of a 4-year old. Of course Trump has lied but not nearly at the number that the dishonest media portrays. Please tell me you knew that.
Trump lies faster than the media can fact check him
Name a few. If there are so many, surely you can name em off the top of your head.
In the last couple days...

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary
A million people requested tickets in Tulsa
The elderly man who police shoved to the ground was Antifa
The ramp was slippery like ice
COVID is under control - Subjective and his personal opinion NOT a lie
You do not know the difference between subjective and objective. COVID has never been under control. Trump was certifiably lying.
Do you? Under control to many could be that we have enough hospital space, ventilators, doctors, etc. to treat every patient. Don't question me, Camp. I am happy to compare resumes at any time. COVID is under control now for sure but the media brainwashes you. Just because more are testing positive it doesn't mean they are gravely ill. 85% have no or very mild symptoms but may still test positive. Key stats are deaths and hospitalizations and those have stabilized.

Durrr......
Tell all the places where COVID is surging out of control. They need your delusional good news.
We are testing more. Just because you test positive doesn’t mean you have symptoms and are “sick”. Obviously you’re too stupid to understand that.
LOL

Dumbfuck, even if not "sick," carriers can still spread the disease. :eusa_doh:
Nope. Only if they cough or sneeze on the other person and if they have ZERO symptoms they would not be coughing or sneezing. My sister in law is a doctor. I believe her over you, Fawn. And that is also the same mantra stated by other experts. So if you don't have symptoms you wont spread it. Same reason kids barely if ever spread it.
Wrong, ya flamin' moron. People with the virus also spread it by touching things. That's why vigorously washing hands frequently is important. You prove again you don't know shit.
Nope. That has been disproved. This isn't March. Dumbass.

Link?
If I provide it, do you promise to never post on this board again?

I would love to see your proof that washing hands doesn't reduce chance of disease transmission.
NEVER said that. I said we don't get it from touching objects. In March they said you can, now they say it is highly unlikely. NEVER SAY NEVER but basically almost never. So it is person to person and through saliva mostly. Hence the masks. Those who get it, MOST HAVE ZERO TO MILD symptoms.

I'm sure the fact that most have mild symptoms is a great comfort to the families of all those 126,000 dead people.

Classic misdirection.

The problem being that in the same time frame, funeral homes and others have had to deal with the routine 550,000 who died from other causes.

Death happens.

Get used to it.

BTW: 80% of those deaths are people who were on their way out anyway. Not that you get any of that.
So more than 18% of all deaths is not important to you? You're an idiot.
You cannot save every life. How many deaths will we have from isolation. My good friend just died from a heart attack because gyms are closed and he could not work out. He gained weight, could not see his MD and poof. He was 56. So STFU. There will be a lot of deaths from the lockdowns too. And a lot of business closures. PPP monies are running out.

He couldn't work out for a few months, so he died? I don't mind your lies, but it's insulting for you to think I would fall for such a stupid lie.
A few? three. He was severely overweight. The gym was his solace. Do I know that was what killed him? No. But certainly didn't help. It is not a lie. I do not lie. I am not a Leftist.
If he was severely obese, that didn't happen over 3 months. Your story is bullshit, and even a crazy right winger would recognize it as such.

He couldn't work out for a few months, so he died? I don't mind your lies, but it's insulting for you to think I would fall for such a stupid lie.
A few? three. He was severely overweight. The gym was his solace. Do I know that was what killed him? No. But certainly didn't help. It is not a lie. I do not lie. I am not a Leftist.
If he was severely obese, that didn't happen over 3 months. Your story is bullshit, and even a crazy right winger would recognize it as such.
If he was overweight and needed daily exercise, why didn't he have a treadmill or a stairmaster at home?

He also left out what the guys diet was during his lockdown? Did he eat McDonalds three times a day?
I know i've had a hard time eating healthy because the store has plenty of canned vegetables instead of fresh ones.

We really don't know. The media lies so much that nothing they say can be relied upon as true. We heard that businesses and residents in Seattle were happy with the burgeoning summer of love. That turned out to be not true.

We may never know.
Trump lies more than all the media combined. No one lies more than the guy we call "LIAR IN CHIEF".
Anyone who defends Trump as not being a prolific compulsive pathological serial liar is living in a fantasy world of denial and delusion.
Anyone who believes our dishonest media has the mindset of a 4-year old. Of course Trump has lied but not nearly at the number that the dishonest media portrays. Please tell me you knew that.
Name a few. If there are so many, surely you can name em off the top of your head.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary
You do not know the difference between subjective and objective. COVID has never been under control. Trump was certifiably lying.
Do you? Under control to many could be that we have enough hospital space, ventilators, doctors, etc. to treat every patient. Don't question me, Camp. I am happy to compare resumes at any time. COVID is under control now for sure but the media brainwashes you. Just because more are testing positive it doesn't mean they are gravely ill. 85% have no or very mild symptoms but may still test positive. Key stats are deaths and hospitalizations and those have stabilized.

Durrr......
Tell all the places where COVID is surging out of control. They need your delusional good news.
We are testing more. Just because you test positive doesn’t mean you have symptoms and are “sick”. Obviously you’re too stupid to understand that.
LOL

Nope. Only if they cough or sneeze on the other person and if they have ZERO symptoms they would not be coughing or sneezing. My sister in law is a doctor. I believe her over you, Fawn. And that is also the same mantra stated by other experts. So if you don't have symptoms you wont spread it. Same reason kids barely if ever spread it.
Wrong, ya flamin' moron. People with the virus also spread it by touching things. That's why vigorously washing hands frequently is important. You prove again you don't know shit.

Link?

I would love to see your proof that washing hands doesn't reduce chance of disease transmission.
NEVER said that. I said we don't get it from touching objects. In March they said you can, now they say it is highly unlikely. NEVER SAY NEVER but basically almost never. So it is person to person and through saliva mostly. Hence the masks. Those who get it, MOST HAVE ZERO TO MILD symptoms.

I'm sure the fact that most have mild symptoms is a great comfort to the families of all those 126,000 dead people.

Classic misdirection.

The problem being that in the same time frame, funeral homes and others have had to deal with the routine 550,000 who died from other causes.

Death happens.

Get used to it.

BTW: 80% of those deaths are people who were on their way out anyway. Not that you get any of that.
You cannot save every life. How many deaths will we have from isolation. My good friend just died from a heart attack because gyms are closed and he could not work out. He gained weight, could not see his MD and poof. He was 56. So STFU. There will be a lot of deaths from the lockdowns too. And a lot of business closures. PPP monies are running out.

I dunno. The Troll is a proven liar. But I go to a gym (leaving now) that s also a rehab facility. It's convenient. But there were some baritric guys .. and there are psychological assists with weight loss requiring face to face. they it remote, but I don't know if it works as well.

I won't count him out until there's a stake in his heart and feted toxic corpse is burned by sunlight. But he's on the wrong side of the two dominating issues.

I suppose the progressvive social warriors could fuck it up again

Trump looked at the polls, and his answer is to limit the vote. He's against mail in ballots, even though that's how he and his family have voted for the last few years.

His strategy is to keep as many people from voting as possible especially in the big cities, by making it dangerous. Forcing people to wait in long voter lines for hours. And discouraging those wearing masks to protect themselves and others, by pushing his supporters to stand in those lines NOT wearing masks.
And now trump the prick of misery wants to overturn Obamacare amid the pandemic and recession The pos is bonkers

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary

Durrr......
LOL

Link?

Classic misdirection.

Death happens.

Get used to it.

I dunno. The Troll is a proven liar. But I go to a gym (leaving now) that s also a rehab facility. It's convenient. But there were some baritric guys .. and there are psychological assists with weight loss requiring face to face. they it remote, but I don't know if it works as well.
LOl do tell. Back up your claim, old fool.

If he was overweight and needed daily exercise, why didn't he have a treadmill or a stairmaster at home?

He also left out what the guys diet was during his lockdown? Did he eat McDonalds three times a day?
I know i've had a hard time eating healthy because the store has plenty of canned vegetables instead of fresh ones.
He was a foodie. Poor discipline. Needed a personal trainer to get his ass in gear. Got down to 350 from 420. He was 6’3.

And now trump the prick of misery wants to overturn Obamacare amid the pandemic and recession The pos is bonkers

Actually Trump is time limit bound. This was the deadline to petition overturning Obamacare. It was now or never. And his supporters would not like Trump breaking his promise to overturn Obamacare.

He was a foodie. Poor discipline. Needed a personal trainer to get his ass in gear. Got down to 350 from 420. He was 6’3.

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary

Durrr......
LOL

Link?

Classic misdirection.

Death happens.

Get used to it.

It is the truth. Now he may have still died but the lockdown didn’t help and you’re a dumb leftist.

So the lockdown may have indirectly contributed, but was far from being the direct cause.

As they would say, he was a ticking timebomb.

Actually Trump is time limit bound. This was the deadline to petition overturning Obamacare. It was now or never. And his supporters would not like Trump breaking his promise to overturn Obamacare.
And even better meaner Trump just got another ruling up his poop
Appeals court rules funding for Trump border wall construction 'unlawful'

NBC News
DAREH GREGORIAN
Jun 26th 2020 2:40PM

The Trump administration does not have the authority to use military funding to pay for construction of a border wall, a federal appeals court panel ruled on Friday.
In a 2-1 ruling, a 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals panel found that diverting $2.5 billion Congress had appropriated for the military violated the Constitution and is unlawful.
The executive branch "lacked independent constitutional authority to authorize the transfer of funds," the ruling said. "These funds were appropriated for other purposes, and the transfer amounted to 'drawing funds from the Treasury without authorization by statute and thus violating the Appropriations Clause.' Therefore, the transfer of funds here was unlawful."

Here are the latest national and swing state results from real clear politics on the TRUMP VS. BIDEN Presidential race. Real Clear politics takes the average of the latest polls nationally, and in each swing state.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

I think BIDEN could get 365 Electoral votes in November like Obama did in 2008. Trump will most likely get below 200 electoral votes on November 3, 2020. Just about 4 months to go until election day.
Polls don't mean crap, when a person who's mind is growing smaller each day can even get on a poll shows just what little time we have to put up or shut up. That goes for murdering and dishonest women that cheat their way onto a ballot. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see we have been in a civil war since one party tried to unset a setting president with lies, fabricated evidence, and a media that was compliant.

It's been years since I have been it the military. In those years it seems like only yesterday and when they train you you are trained and no one will ever take that training from you. Is America less importune than any of the rat holes we have fought in? It doesn't matter if you are in training now or pushing 100 in a wheel chair you are an American and you have a duty to this country and your children.

Every problem we have in this country follow the evidence and it will lead right to the democrat front door. There is no such thing as a democrat socialist. It's only a traitor trying to destroy us. It's time we take this country back while we still have the means to do so. In 2018 a rifle was used 296 times to murder some one. A hammer was used more times. I don't see any democrat screaming 'Hell yes we are going to take your hammers'. Anyone that can't see the nose in front of his face, as stupid as they are, are part of the problem. a vote for Joe will be a death sentence and stupid is no longer an excuse. Pull your head out while you still have one. No more fuckin around.
"It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see we have been in a civil war since one party tried to unset a setting president with lies, fabricated evidence, and a media that was compliant."

Try as hard as they did, they failed to take Obama down.

So the lockdown may have indirectly contributed, but was far from being the direct cause.

As they would say, he was a ticking timebomb.
Correct. It was unfortunate and sad. One day here next day gone. First close friend I lost.

Big difference between delaying the inevitable, and pushing him over the edge.
Of course. Same thing with blaming COVId for all these deaths right? Many in nursing homes...inevitably would die

You can push that argument to the extreme that even an infant will eventually face death in another 100 years.

The average stay in a nursing home is 835 days, according to the National Care Planning Council.

Covid-19 may have cut that number in half. Which is a far cry than someone who can't last 3 months without going to the gym.

Big difference between delaying the inevitable, and pushing him over the edge.
Of course. Same thing with blaming COVId for all these deaths right? Many in nursing homes...inevitably would die

You can push that argument to the extreme that even an infant will eventually face death in another 100 years.

The average stay in a nursing home is 835 days, according to the National Care Planning Council.

Covid-19 may have cut that number in half. Which is a far cry than someone who can't last 3 months without going to the gym.
Nope. Avg. stay is 6 mos. Try again. It was not just the gym it was being idle and stuck at home.

Nope. Avg. stay is 6 mos. Try again. It was not just the gym it was being idle and stuck at home.

First I cited the source of my figure. Second being idle at home doesn't mean sitting on the couch and eating donuts. I spent 14 days in isolation, and all I had was a jury rigged exercise bicycle. I actually did more miles at home, than I would have done at work.

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary

Durrr......
LOL

Link?

Classic misdirection.

Death happens.

Get used to it.

The point is that 3 months without going to the gym won't give anybody a heart attack. A life time of self abuse before those 3 months could easily do it, but those 3 months alone didn't.

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary

Durrr......
LOL

Link?

Classic misdirection.

Death happens.

Get used to it.

It is the truth. Now he may have still died but the lockdown didn’t help and you’re a dumb leftist.

And your claim was bullshit.

Forum List

Back