Biden's increasing lead in the polls over Trump!

Trump's base might not be enough to re-elect him

then again, Biden doesn't have a base
I think it'll be like 2016. People weren't voting for Trump, they were voting against Hillary. This time they won't be voting for Biden, they'll be voting against the Orange Buffoon.
Hillary was beating Trump on June 26, 2016, by 12 %. ;)

New Poll Shows Hillary Clinton With 12-Point LeadThe poll showed Clinton with a 51 to 39 percent lead over Donald Trump among registered voters.

And among likely voters:

Hillary Clinton has widened her lead over Donald Trump, polling 14 percentage points ahead nationally, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll, which comes 12 days before the presidential election.

Conducted after the final presidential debate, the poll finds the Democratic nominee leads Trump among likely voters 51% to 37%, a significant lead over the Republican candidate. OCTOBER 26, 2016 5:49 PM EDT

Biden is 10 trillion times more likeable than Secretary Clinton ("Hillary")
I thought we were talking polls?
i know

I think it'll be like 2016. People weren't voting for Trump, they were voting against Hillary. This time they won't be voting for Biden, they'll be voting against the Orange Buffoon.

New Poll Shows Hillary Clinton With 12-Point LeadThe poll showed Clinton with a 51 to 39 percent lead over Donald Trump among registered voters.

And among likely voters:

Hillary Clinton has widened her lead over Donald Trump, polling 14 percentage points ahead nationally, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll, which comes 12 days before the presidential election.

Conducted after the final presidential debate, the poll finds the Democratic nominee leads Trump among likely voters 51% to 37%, a significant lead over the Republican candidate. OCTOBER 26, 2016 5:49 PM EDT

i know
I was addressing the OP's title: Biden's increasing lead in the polls over Trump! ;)

And among likely voters:

i know
I was addressing the OP's title: Biden's increasing lead in the polls over Trump! ;)
me too

It’s not self abuse. He played high level football and as you get older your muscle turns to fat. He was doing great with a trainer and a regimen. You’re a stupid leftist, yes, ImO those three months set him back and he died.
The 3 months at home didn't set him back. His refusal to exercise and eat well without somebody forcing him to do it set him back. It's no different from somebody with an addition going into rehab. A relapse after leaving rehab isn't because he was no longer in rehab. It was because of his lack of self control, and self destructive tendencies.
If not for the lockdown he would have progressed further and still be alive. Just an educated guess on my part. Lack of self control. LOL. How would you know? You’re a dumb leftist.
What utter bullshit. :cuckoo:

Maybe it was suicide by laziness just to get away from you?

It’s not self abuse. He played high level football and as you get older your muscle turns to fat. He was doing great with a trainer and a regimen. You’re a stupid leftist, yes, ImO those three months set him back and he died.
The 3 months at home didn't set him back. His refusal to exercise and eat well without somebody forcing him to do it set him back. It's no different from somebody with an addition going into rehab. A relapse after leaving rehab isn't because he was no longer in rehab. It was because of his lack of self control, and self destructive tendencies.
If not for the lockdown he would have progressed further and still be alive. Just an educated guess on my part. Lack of self control. LOL. How would you know? You’re a dumb leftist.

Thanks for your condolences. He had a family.

It was because of his lack of self control, and self destructive tendencies.
Human behavior is obvious. There are self motivators, and there are slackers. And your friend was a slacker, which is how he got into such bad shape in the first place.

So like someone unable to sober up before joining AA. And if you take away their mentor, they slip back into being a drunk, and they inevitably drink themselves to death.
You’re a dick. The man died. Show some respect.

Like the respect you gave Rashard Brooks?
Brooks was in jail for child abuse. Released due to COVID, assaulted two police officers, resisted arrest. And this this the first time I have spoken about him. What are you talking about you old fool? Dementia strikes again? Is this really Joe Biden?
"And this this the first time I have spoken about him."

Lying zit, you were posting repeatedly in a thread about him...

So you say. Sounds to me like you're just making it all up.

It was because of his lack of self control, and self destructive tendencies.
Human behavior is obvious. There are self motivators, and there are slackers. And your friend was a slacker, which is how he got into such bad shape in the first place.

So like someone unable to sober up before joining AA. And if you take away their mentor, they slip back into being a drunk, and they inevitably drink themselves to death.
You’re a dick. The man died. Show some respect.

Like the respect you gave Rashard Brooks?
Brooks was in jail for child abuse. Released due to COVID, assaulted two police officers, resisted arrest. And this this the first time I have spoken about him. What are you talking about you old fool? Dementia strikes again? Is this really Joe Biden?
"And this this the first time I have spoken about him."

Lying zit, you were posting repeatedly in a thread about him...

Huh?

Swear on my wife and kids it’s the truth

LOL

Well that just makes you so much more believable.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

Well that just makes you so much more believable.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Well. Follow your gut.

Forum List

Back