Biden's increasing lead in the polls over Trump!

We really don't know. The media lies so much that nothing they say can be relied upon as true. We heard that businesses and residents in Seattle were happy with the burgeoning summer of love. That turned out to be not true.

We may never know.
Trump lies more than all the media combined. No one lies more than the guy we call "LIAR IN CHIEF".
Nope. Another lie. Par for the course for you, Camp.
Anyone who defends Trump as not being a prolific compulsive pathological serial liar is living in a fantasy world of denial and delusion.
Anyone who believes our dishonest media has the mindset of a 4-year old. Of course Trump has lied but not nearly at the number that the dishonest media portrays. Please tell me you knew that.
Trump lies faster than the media can fact check him
Name a few. If there are so many, surely you can name em off the top of your head.
In the last couple days...

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary
A million people requested tickets in Tulsa
The elderly man who police shoved to the ground was Antifa
The ramp was slippery like ice
COVID is under control - Subjective and his personal opinion NOT a lie
You do not know the difference between subjective and objective. COVID has never been under control. Trump was certifiably lying.
Do you? Under control to many could be that we have enough hospital space, ventilators, doctors, etc. to treat every patient. Don't question me, Camp. I am happy to compare resumes at any time. COVID is under control now for sure but the media brainwashes you. Just because more are testing positive it doesn't mean they are gravely ill. 85% have no or very mild symptoms but may still test positive. Key stats are deaths and hospitalizations and those have stabilized.

Durrr......
Tell all the places where COVID is surging out of control. They need your delusional good news.
We are testing more. Just because you test positive doesn’t mean you have symptoms and are “sick”. Obviously you’re too stupid to understand that.
LOL

Dumbfuck, even if not "sick," carriers can still spread the disease. :eusa_doh:
Nope. Only if they cough or sneeze on the other person and if they have ZERO symptoms they would not be coughing or sneezing. My sister in law is a doctor. I believe her over you, Fawn. And that is also the same mantra stated by other experts. So if you don't have symptoms you wont spread it. Same reason kids barely if ever spread it.
Wrong, ya flamin' moron. People with the virus also spread it by touching things. That's why vigorously washing hands frequently is important. You prove again you don't know shit.
Nope. That has been disproved. This isn't March. Dumbass.

Link?
If I provide it, do you promise to never post on this board again?

I would love to see your proof that washing hands doesn't reduce chance of disease transmission.
NEVER said that. I said we don't get it from touching objects. In March they said you can, now they say it is highly unlikely. NEVER SAY NEVER but basically almost never. So it is person to person and through saliva mostly. Hence the masks. Those who get it, MOST HAVE ZERO TO MILD symptoms.

I'm sure the fact that most have mild symptoms is a great comfort to the families of all those 126,000 dead people.

Classic misdirection.

The problem being that in the same time frame, funeral homes and others have had to deal with the routine 550,000 who died from other causes.

Death happens.

Get used to it.

BTW: 80% of those deaths are people who were on their way out anyway. Not that you get any of that.
So more than 18% of all deaths is not important to you? You're an idiot.
You cannot save every life. How many deaths will we have from isolation. My good friend just died from a heart attack because gyms are closed and he could not work out. He gained weight, could not see his MD and poof. He was 56. So STFU. There will be a lot of deaths from the lockdowns too. And a lot of business closures. PPP monies are running out.

He couldn't work out for a few months, so he died? I don't mind your lies, but it's insulting for you to think I would fall for such a stupid lie.
A few? three. He was severely overweight. The gym was his solace. Do I know that was what killed him? No. But certainly didn't help. It is not a lie. I do not lie. I am not a Leftist.
If he was severely obese, that didn't happen over 3 months. Your story is bullshit, and even a crazy right winger would recognize it as such.
I dunno. The Troll is a proven liar. But I go to a gym (leaving now) that s also a rehab facility. It's convenient. But there were some baritric guys .. and there are psychological assists with weight loss requiring face to face. they it remote, but I don't know if it works as well.

The point is that 3 months without going to the gym won't give anybody a heart attack. A life time of self abuse before those 3 months could easily do it, but those 3 months alone didn't.
It’s not self abuse. He played high level football and as you get older your muscle turns to fat. He was doing great with a trainer and a regimen. You’re a stupid leftist, yes, ImO those three months set him back and he died.

It’s not self abuse. He played high level football and as you get older your muscle turns to fat. He was doing great with a trainer and a regimen. You’re a stupid leftist, yes, ImO those three months set him back and he died.
The 3 months at home didn't set him back. His refusal to exercise and eat well without somebody forcing him to do it set him back. It's no different from somebody with an addition going into rehab. A relapse after leaving rehab isn't because he was no longer in rehab. It was because of his lack of self control, and self destructive tendencies.

The 3 months at home didn't set him back. His refusal to exercise and eat well without somebody forcing him to do it set him back. It's no different from somebody with an addition going into rehab. A relapse after leaving rehab isn't because he was no longer in rehab. It was because of his lack of self control, and self destructive tendencies.
If not for the lockdown he would have progressed further and still be alive. Just an educated guess on my part. Lack of self control. LOL. How would you know? You’re a dumb leftist.

It was because of his lack of self control, and self destructive tendencies.
If not for the lockdown he would have progressed further and still be alive. Just an educated guess on my part. Lack of self control. LOL. How would you know? You’re a dumb leftist.
Human behavior is obvious. There are self motivators, and there are slackers. And your friend was a slacker, which is how he got into such bad shape in the first place.

So like someone unable to sober up before joining AA. And if you take away their mentor, they slip back into being a drunk, and they inevitably drink themselves to death.

Human behavior is obvious. There are self motivators, and there are slackers. And your friend was a slacker, which is how he got into such bad shape in the first place.

So like someone unable to sober up before joining AA. And if you take away their mentor, they slip back into being a drunk, and they inevitably drink themselves to death.
You’re a dick. The man died. Show some respect.

Trump's base might not be enough to re-elect him

then again, Biden doesn't have a base

Like the respect you gave Rashard Brooks?

Like the respect you gave Rashard Brooks?
Brooks was in jail for child abuse. Released due to COVID, assaulted two police officers, resisted arrest. And this this the first time I have spoken about him. What are you talking about you old fool? Dementia strikes again? Is this really Joe Biden?

127,000 Americans have died from coronavirus, show them some RESPECT.
And how many die from heart disease every year? How many died in nursing homes? You’re a dick. You have no idea how hard it is to change eating habits after 40 yrs. What disrespect have I shown those who died from the Chinese Virus?

I think it'll be like 2016. People weren't voting for Trump, they were voting against Hillary. This time they won't be voting for Biden, they'll be voting against the Orange Buffoon.
Hillary was beating Trump on June 26, 2016, by 12 %. ;)

New Poll Shows Hillary Clinton With 12-Point LeadThe poll showed Clinton with a 51 to 39 percent lead over Donald Trump among registered voters.

And among likely voters:

Hillary Clinton has widened her lead over Donald Trump, polling 14 percentage points ahead nationally, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll, which comes 12 days before the presidential election.

Conducted after the final presidential debate, the poll finds the Democratic nominee leads Trump among likely voters 51% to 37%, a significant lead over the Republican candidate. OCTOBER 26, 2016 5:49 PM EDT

I think it'll be like 2016. People weren't voting for Trump, they were voting against Hillary. This time they won't be voting for Biden, they'll be voting against the Orange Buffoon.

New Poll Shows Hillary Clinton With 12-Point LeadThe poll showed Clinton with a 51 to 39 percent lead over Donald Trump among registered voters.

And among likely voters:

Hillary Clinton has widened her lead over Donald Trump, polling 14 percentage points ahead nationally, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll, which comes 12 days before the presidential election.

Conducted after the final presidential debate, the poll finds the Democratic nominee leads Trump among likely voters 51% to 37%, a significant lead over the Republican candidate. OCTOBER 26, 2016 5:49 PM EDT

Biden is 10 trillion times more likeable than Secretary Clinton ("Hillary")

And among likely voters:

Biden is 10 trillion times more likeable than Secretary Clinton ("Hillary")
I thought we were talking polls?

Forum List

Back