Biden’s Gift to Terror: STUNNING infographic shows the MASSIVE new arsenal the Taliban now possesses

No, the Taliban. The Taliban were the insurgents.

WTF is wrong with you? Idiotic!

Ok. We transferred the weapons to the Afghan Army. They collapsed and allowed the Taliban to seize the weapons. Is that not true?

That is true, and squarely part of Biden's clusterfuck. America and its allies may pay for it soon.
Trump tried to start a war at least 3 times with Iran. Who knows what was said in November after he lost and knew he'd be handing the situation to Biden. Given that he led an attack on the US capitol not even 2 months later, I highly doubt he had US interests in mind over his own future ones.

I just read paragraphs from Eric Swalwells book last night that covered the marine barracks bombing in Beirut and how Reagan invaded Grenada the very next day in order to get the media to forget about hundreds of dead marines. Theres no doubt in my mind that trump would pull a Reagan x10. We would be in another war for sure and his 800 billion dollar military industrial complex would all get shiny new contracts

Don't ever fall for the narrative that trump stayed out of wars. He tried more than anyone to start them but was just too incompetent and untrustworthy for anyone to take him up on it

Trump tried to start a war at least 3 times with Iran. Who knows what was said in November after he lost and knew he'd be handing the situation to Biden. Given that he led an attack on the US capitol not even 2 months later, I highly doubt he had US interests in mind over his own future ones.

I just read paragraphs from Eric Swalwells book last night that covered the marine barracks bombing in Beirut and how Reagan invaded Grenada the very next day in order to get the media to forget about hundreds of dead marines. Theres no doubt in my mind that trump would pull a Reagan x10. We would be in another war for sure and his 800 billion dollar military industrial complex would all get shiny new contracts

Don't ever fall for the narrative that trump stayed out of wars. He tried more than anyone to start them but was just too incompetent and untrustworthy for anyone to take him up on it
BS

False. They were left for the Taliban.

Are we really going to leave blackhawk helicopters for the Afghan army?

So to gun up hatred we have to lie. Where has that been used in history. I can’t remember the term used to describe that practice. Can anyone help me?

Provably a bullshit lie. But you lie more than Trump ever could.

Everything that Biden has done since being sworn in has helped enemies and potential ememies, from Putin to Xi, now this.

Seems quite a plan being put into effect if you think about all this.

Taliban-Arsenal-1.jpg

Biden's Taliban troops will use all of those weapons to destroy Afghan Resistance fighters and to oppress the Afghan citizens.

What's so funny? Do you know what those are used for?

Yes...

Teaching kids to fly:

1630379137265.png

They're also used to ferry folks to Martha's Vineyard.

I'm sure we'll hear, from you, that these are the most lethal aircraft ever devised...go ahead and humor us all with the legendary exploits to the aircraft....

For a long time now I’ve been complaining that neither the Republicans nor the Democrats have any Core Beliefs other than a belief that winning is good, and losing is bad. For you on the Right who allowed Hatred of Biden to be your only goal, you have proven my point. Again.

The law that sits in the craw of Litigation Lawyers who dream of bankrupting gun manufacturers is the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act. Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act - Wikipedia

This law says that unless the weapon is defective you can’t sue gun makers. If the seller conducted a background check, and the transfer was approved, you can’t sue them.

I have always supported this. My analogy has been that you can’t sue Dodge for making a fast car that some idiot crashed while speeding. Or blaming Ford for a Drunk killing a family.

The Right has always approved of this law, and defended it the same way. The Core Belief behind this law, the principle if you will, was that you can’t blame a manufacturer if a weapon was used criminally.

Now of course, we have the Right determined to Get Biden, no matter the cost. And they intend on using anything they can. Anything Biden does is automatically bad. Blind hatred has trumped any Core Belief or Principle.

Now, where the weapon ends up, that is all that matters. Yes the weapons were transferred to the Afghani Army. Yes this was done to help them fight. But the weapons ended up in the hands of the Taliban, and that makes it Biden’s fault.

So how is it not Ruger’s fault when a pistol is used to murder Grandma when it was Stolen from John Smith? Ruger should have known that the weapons were going to be stolen from the lawful owner, and used in criminal activity shouldn’t they?

What you idiots on the Right are doing is weakening your own arguments in an effort to get Biden. You’ll sacrifice anything, if it might hurt Biden just a little, for just a little while. Any principle is fair game. The only thing that matters is winning. They must lose.

Why should I or anyone vote Republican? What do you stand for? What principles do you believe in? What core beliefs do you have? You can’t argue that you believe in doing what is right. You don’t. You’re throwing all those beliefs on the bonfire of your opposition.

So what is it that you on the Right actually believe in? Because it isn’t freedom. It isn’t truth. It isn’t principles. What are you left with?
Hatred of Biden? You need to stop projecting what the Left has done --promoting BLIND hatred of BUSH and then Trump. YOu can't talk to many libs before they just hate hate hate Trump and really have no real reason why.

Most on the right don't even Hate Biden---they see him as an inept old senile man incapable of making any decisions.....which is repeatedly proven with his actions.

Hatred of Biden? You need to stop projecting what the Left has done --promoting BLIND hatred of BUSH and then Trump. YOu can't talk to many libs before they just hate hate hate Trump and really have no real reason why.

Most on the right don't even Hate Biden---they see him as an inept old senile man incapable of making any decisions.....which is repeatedly proven with his actions.

I used to sound like that. When I was a boy and had petty arguments with my brother. When my parents told us to knock it off we shouted that he had done it first.

I grew up. Why haven’t you?

The country is doomed. Not because of them. Not because of the Democrats or anyone else. But because we have become nothing more than a child in the back seat of an Oldsmobile Station Wagon screaming he touched me.

We only want Political Representatives who behave like that while denouncing the other side for doing it.

Because his admin took no measures at all to prevent it. In fact every action they took made it easier for the taliban.

What actions do you think he could have taken to prevent it?

Send in more troops? No one would have gotten behind that. Jesus Christ, you guys are flipping out because 13 marines got killed during the evacuation... Imagine if we had weeks of new casualty reports.

Forum List

Back