“He’s Finished!” – SKY News Australia: Joe Biden “Cannot Survive” Fallout Over historic Afghanistan Disaster (VIDEO)

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
What those kangaroo humpers don't understand is our MSM is too busy sucking joe's dick to report the truth. He's not going anywhere.

Around the world now we hear just how incompetent biden is.

What an embarassment for America.

I think our friends at Sky News Australia underestimate how much our media is willing to shill for the Democratic Party, and how much of the main stream media they control.

I think our friends at Sky News Australia underestimate how much our media is willing to shill for the Democratic Party, and how much of the main stream media they control.
They underestimate the power of the DNC.

They run everything.

Joe Biden could die tomorrow and they could hide it for another 4 years.

In fact, they could get him reelected if they wanted

Around the world now we hear just how incompetent biden is.

What an embarassment for America.

Australia is free to sacrifice their soldiers for nothing for 20 years in Afghanistan anytime they like

Australia is free to sacrifice their soldiers for nothing for 20 years in Afghanistan anytime they like
I think Australia will use their military to force their citizens to lock down till Covid disappears.

Problem is, Covid is not going anywhere, and neither are the Australian citizens who are now prisoners of their government.

Forum List

Back