Biden's first broken promise, and he's not even president.

if Biden blows it by not being a bold and aggressive progressive, the next Trump that comes along will be even worse than this one!
^^ Captain of the gay Trump Haters softball team.:71:
And all this time I thought he was cool.
1605404045470.png

And many of us hope he will never be president.

Oh boo hoo.
You guys are so butthurt there's not enough cream in the world to salve your fat asses.

Weren't you the guy that said that Trump rallies were responsible for 700 death? And you cursed any con that disagreed with ya?
Yet beijing Biden sycophants have been having street parties at nauseum.

There will be plenty of broken promises for sure. On this one though it is rather ambiguous because Wallace wasn't the greatest of moderators and his final question was actually 2 separate questions. I looked at the debate's transcript when this same thing was posted a few days ago...

Chris Wallace: (01:09:18)
Vice President Biden, final question for you. Will you urge your supporters to stay calm while the vote is counted? And will you pledge not to declare victory until the election is independently certified?

You lose

If one American loses, ALL Americans lose.

Intelligent Canadians know what's up for us once China First comes back in style.

America is quite happy that the Trump nightmare is over.
So is Canada

That's amazing, you're so fricken stupid, trying to tell a Canadian how his/her country feels.

Yup
Canadian Conservatives are just as delusional about Trump as ours

Oh boo hoo.
You guys are so butthurt there's not enough cream in the world to salve your fat asses.

People won their rights. But it is not enough for you because a percentage fail and die from their behaviors. You cost a massive amount of money to keep alive also. I am no talking the aged. You want to go into their homes now. You keep pushing and pushing. The media/entertainers will never be forgiven.

With COVID surging across the country and ICU's running out of beds, somebody's got to take charge and Trump is ignoring it.
So I say, go Biden, and get a national plan in place, which is what he is currently working on this weekend.
What is Trump doing?????

Fuck you, asshole, he's played golf again today.

And you still want him as POTUS.

Again, fuck you.
Trump can run the country WELL and play golf at the same time...............Biden can't even tell you what state he is in.

Forum List

Back