Biden's first broken promise, and he's not even president.

With COVID surging across the country and ICU's running out of beds, somebody's got to take charge and Trump is ignoring it.
So I say, go Biden, and get a national plan in place, which is what he is currently working on this weekend.
What is Trump doing?????

Fuck you, asshole, he's played golf again today.

And you still want him as POTUS.

Again, fuck you.

Biden has broken a promise that he made during the first debate and he is not even president (or president-elect) yet. He promised that he would not declare victory until the vote was independently verified.

And many of us hope he will never be president.

You lose

If one American loses, ALL Americans lose.

Intelligent Canadians know what's up for us once China First comes back in style.

America is quite happy that the Trump nightmare is over.
So is Canada

You refer to Canada as if a Crown Corporation, which is mostly true. Without getting into technicalities, it is the Government of Canada. The same government(s) that allowed my Rights to be trampled, and, which has lost an enormous amount of prestige and influence over the last 25 years.

Citizens of Canada, know what's up. Not those who regurgitate what the government tells them, those drones are just happy to be six feet above the ground. I'm referring to those who actually pay attention to the globe, our place in it, and what it will mean if American fails.

Trumps policies were to ensure America, as a whole, succeeded. You aren't going to convince me this early that career politicians and the same failed Establishment that allowed America to lose it's envied and unrivaled sole Super Power Status, are going to be the antidote for the West.

Biden has broken a promise that he made during the first debate and he is not even president (or president-elect) yet. He promised that he would not declare victory until the vote was independently verified.
The vote was independently verified by multiple media sources.

And many of us hope he will never be president.

You lose

If one American loses, ALL Americans lose.

Intelligent Canadians know what's up for us once China First comes back in style.

America is quite happy that the Trump nightmare is over.
So is Canada

You refer to Canada as if a Crown Corporation, which is mostly true. Without getting into technicalities, it is the Government of Canada. The same government(s) that allowed my Rights to be trampled, and, which has lost an enormous amount of prestige and influence over the last 25 years.

Citizens of Canada, know what's up. Not those who regurgitate what the government tells them, those drones are just happy to be six feet above the ground. I'm referring to those who actually pay attention to the globe, our place in it, and what it will mean if American fails.

Trumps policies were to ensure America, as a whole, succeeded. You aren't going to convince me this early that career politicians and the same failed Establishment that allowed America to lose it's envied and unrivaled sole Super Power Status, are going to be the antidote for the West.
Canada hates Trump
As does much of the world

if Biden blows it by not being a bold and aggressive progressive, the next Trump that comes along will be even worse than this one!

Forum List

Back