Biden Plan To Destroy Gun Ownership

First he says he'll raise our taxes
Then he's gonna make us all wear masks
Now he says he'll confiscate our guns

Lots of people are furious

He can't have my guns. And I won't let him take yours either.

What's funny is the NRA is lining gun manufacturers, gun stores and their own pockets and the CEO is lining his pockets everyday by screaming they're taking our guns. Christ, where I live the gun stores have had a shortage of guns and ammo for months but rolling in the dough.

Where and when did he say all this?
Thanks for admitting you don't watch Biden on TV.

Post a link or back to thinking you're witty and clever.
So far, I've heard raised taxes on 400K and above as well as corporations. Common sense.
You should wear a mask because it's the right thing to do. I bet that's exactly how he approaches it.
Governors? Another matter. They have the authority when it comes to dealing in their state...unless you really don't believe in the Constitution.
Gun control? Probably propose it. Don't know how far it would get. Gun confiscation? Not while I'm breathing. And I voted for him.

Bottom line, as the poster posed to you, where did he say this?...(Pssst..he didn't).

Prove he said it.
You just proved you never watch Biden on TV.
You're an idiot.
Go to YouTube and invest an hour or two on your dormant brain cells.

Hey, go fuck yourself and either you since you're sticking for op or op give us some concrete proof, it is not up to me to prove a goddamn thing since I didn't post.

Post a link or back to thinking you're witty and clever.
So far, I've heard raised taxes on 400K and above as well as corporations. Common sense.
You should wear a mask because it's the right thing to do. I bet that's exactly how he approaches it.
Governors? Another matter. They have the authority when it comes to dealing in their state...unless you really don't believe in the Constitution.
Gun control? Probably propose it. Don't know how far it would get. Gun confiscation? Not while I'm breathing. And I voted for him.

The lazy motherfucker wants everyone else to prove it. Shouldn't have opened his goddamn mouth.

Prove he said it.
You're an idiot.

Hey, go fuck yourself and either you since you're sticking for op or op give us some concrete proof, it is not up to me to prove a goddamn thing since I didn't post.
It is up to you to know what your candidate's stances on issues are.
The fact that you and your mentally ill ilk cheer on for GW Bush and Karl Rove, who are anti-Trump, shows how lazy you are when it comes to knowing what these scumbags stand for.

Prove he said it.
You're an idiot.

It is up to you to know what your candidate's stances on issues are.
The fact that you and your mentally ill ilk cheer on for GW Bush and Karl Rove, who are anti-Trump, shows how lazy you are when it comes to knowing what these scumbags stand for.

I done with you, your a phony.

IT IS TIME FOR CIVIL WAR

Forum List

Back