"Biden's documents are different from Trump's documents"

Because I’m intelligent and you only claim to be intelligent.
I didn’t Google NBC; I Googled ‘can a warrant result in a raid.’
The news you worship answered, “Yes’.
CAN a warrant result in a raid?

It CAN....did it in this case?

You are saying Biden can read a teleprompter and think?
If so, you are obviously mentally I’ll.
You claimed that, I did not. Your invention does not automatically declare someone mentally ill. Obviously you are struggling with logical reasoning yourself.

You claimed that, I did not. Your invention does not automatically declare someone mentally ill. Obviously you are struggling with logical reasoning yourself.
100% of Biden videos prove Biden is incompetent and you are obviously mentally Ill.

Who knew? Putting something somewhere is hiding folks. 🤪🤪🤪 This joker is ready for the rubber room.Make some space.
Putting Classified Documents in a folder signifying mundane documents is something only a fool would do.

Who knew? Putting something somewhere is hiding folks. 🤪🤪🤪 This joker is ready for the rubber room.Make some space.
yes potting something somewhere can be hiding.

wow…in fact you have to put something somewhere to hide it. Like in this case xiden took classified material and put it in a folder he labeled personal and then put it in a closest in his private office

yes potting something somewhere can be hiding.

wow…in fact you have to put something somewhere to hide it. Like in this case xiden took classified material and put it in a folder he labeled personal and then put it in a closest in his private office
Maybe he thought it was a audit of his bowel movements.

Forum List

Back