"Biden's documents are different from Trump's documents"

yes potting something somewhere can be hiding.

wow…in fact you have to put something somewhere to hide it. Like in this case xiden took classified material and put it in a folder he labeled personal and then put it in a closest in his private office
can be hiding.? But you don't know that. Thanks for the admission, that you got caught lying.

top secret documents are classified docs…geez dembot
Hey dipshit. Top secret docs are classified.

Classified docs are not necessarily top secret. They can be rather mundane.

You lied.

Why?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

You lied.

Why?
He doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

I doubt it. Typo more likely. I am clear with the definitions of warrant, search, and raid. You and your ilk can keep confusing the issue, but it won't help you.
Have fun.
It’s so easy making Liberals look stupid.

You lied.

Why?
no i didn’t. the article clearly states they were classified…top secret is a form of classified documents.

Trumps case versus Bidens and Pence aren't even close to being the same. Trump willfully stole documents, called them his, lied about their classifications and, accused the FBI of planting them in their home, didn't return them all, called this a raid on Trumps home, which was a lie. None of those things ever happened with Biden and Pence. Why?
You listen to the propaganda from the lying liberal media far too much.

When armed FBI agents show up at your door and search your house it definitely does qualify as a raid.

Both the liberal and conservative news media agree that the FBI activities at Mar-a-Lago was a raid.

Its impossible to charge Trump for "mishandling calassified infornlmation", even if Biden never had documents. There are dozens of legal hurdles that prosecution would have to overcome and if they failed on any one of them their entire case is sunk.

This is why they never charged Trump and never will. Federal prosecutors arent interested in guaranteed losses. Its bad for their career.
They may handpick who they wish to prosecute but often they still lose. I agree that Trump will not prosecuted over the classified documents fiasco.

The government can’t reveal the contents of classified documents because they’re classified.

The authors of this story won’t reveal the contents of Biden’s email despite being the fact that it’s a “smoking gun”. We just supposed to trust them even though there’s no reason for them to hide the email from us.

As for Trump’s documents, notice how no one wants to talk about the contents of them, even though supposedly they’re declassified and there’s nothing preventing anyone from disclosing any of it.
It would seem you could say in general what the documents covered. For example they might have covered a classified piece of equipment in which case they would likely be Confidential. Or the document might cover the aircraft the device was on and would be considered Secret. Now if they discussed a mission the aircraft was engaged in they would be Top Secret.

So they might tell us the documents were equipment related Or weapons systems related or mission related.

The government can’t reveal the contents of classified documents because they’re classified.

The authors of this story won’t reveal the contents of Biden’s email despite being the fact that it’s a “smoking gun”. We just supposed to trust them even though there’s no reason for them to hide the email from us.

As for Trump’s documents, notice how no one wants to talk about the contents of them, even though supposedly they’re declassified and there’s nothing preventing anyone from disclosing any of it.

In either case, if any or all of it was in fact declassified, fine. But if it wasn't then people need to go to jail. I believe that declassified material must be identified and labeled as such, and I think there oughta be a declassification document that details the who, when, where, and why it got declassified. It's not good enough for an ex-president or ex-vice president to arbitrarily claim it's declassified cuz I said so, and I think the Congress should pass legislation that toughens up the regs regarding the handling and disposition of classified materials and the president should sign it. IMHO, Hillary, DJT, and Joe Biden should all be tried, convicted, and sentenced to prison time for their reckless handling of anything that ought to be kept under lock and key, and if anything was declassified there better be some documentation on it. And BTW, declassified documents are all official gov't material that is supposed to be turned over to the Archives, so all 3 of them are guilty of breaking the law. You don't get to hide it in your garage or wherever.

You listen to the propaganda from the lying liberal media far too much.

When armed FBI agents show up at your door and search your house it definitely does qualify as a raid.

Both the liberal and conservative news media agree that the FBI activities at Mar-a-Lago was a raid.

No they don't. If that were true, neither one would know what in the hell they were talking about.

Forum List

Back