"Biden's documents are different from Trump's documents"

no they believed it was all turned over. with that said that’s not gonna save xiden from stealing all that classified material for decades

xiden lied repeatedly when he said he didn’t have any…and he lied when he created a folder and labeled it personal…he was attempting to cover up his crimes

Statute of limitations is what will save Biden.

haha i provided the cnn link highlighting he put them in a closet in his private office (among other places) in a folder he labeled personal

Great, now prove the box was labeled, "personal," when he placed classified documents into it...

No they don't. If that were true, neither one would know what in the hell they were talking about.
When I Google Jan 6th I see both conservative sources and liberal sources refer to it as a riot. That is an accurate description. Some liberal sources do call it an insurrection. That is propaganda.

You lie again. Nothing in that CNN article says any of the documents were top secret.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
top secret documents are classified

Nope, you lie again. It's from the date of taking the documents.
haha no it’s not concealment is expected it’s a continuing crime. the mishandling happened right up to til the date they were discovered

top secret documents are classified

But classified is not always top secret; and nothing in that article you posted said anything about those classified documents being top secret.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

But classified is not always top secret; and nothing in that article you posted said anything about those classified documents being top secret.

nothing suggest they weren’t. We know he had top secret intel

Forum List

Back