"Biden's documents are different from Trump's documents"

in that quote rhe he refers to the lawyer. He found the classified material that xiden had hid in his office in a file labeled “personal”

of course you can have a raid after a warrant is issued.
of course you can have a raid after a warrant is issued. How exactly was this a raid of Trumps house then, with the warrant? Trump new for a year and a half the FBI wanted the documents. How can it be a raid, when he was issued a warrant?

i am not the only having a hard time with reading comprehension and didn’t know the definition of raid
Still waiting on evidence Biden hid the documents? You said it, and we are waiting?

does the law say one is legal and one not for someone to steal or mishandle?

top secret is merely a type of classified document
One that has a much higher classification.

You lied

Admit it

Trumps lawyers were trying to cover for Trump by claiming he had returned all the documents. They lied.
no they believed it was all turned over. with that said that’s not gonna save xiden from stealing all that classified material for decades

xiden lied repeatedly when he said he didn’t have any…and he lied when he created a folder and labeled it personal…he was attempting to cover up his crimes

no they believed it was all turned over. with that said that’s not gonna save xiden from stealing all that classified material for decades

xiden lied repeatedly when he said he didn’t have any…and he lied when he created a folder and labeled it personal…he was attempting to cover up his crimes
Trump Lawyer Told Justice Dept. That Classified Material Had Been Returned Had and believe are two diffeent statements.

Are you going to prove to us Biden hid the documents coward? I'm still waiting?

Still waiting on evidence Biden hid the documents? You said it, and we are waiting?
haha i provided the cnn link highlighting he put them in a closet in his private office (among other places) in a folder he labeled personal

haha i provided the cnn link highlighting he put them in a closet in his private office (among other places) in a folder he labeled personal
That's your proof of hiding? :laughing0301: 😱 :rolleyes: :auiqs.jpg: 🤪 :abgg2q.jpg::rofl::aargh: Damn son, I was dead on the money about you.

You googled NBC, not me.
Because I’m intelligent and you only claim to be intelligent.
I didn’t Google NBC; I Googled ‘can a warrant result in a raid.’
The news you worship answered, “Yes’.

Forum List

Back