"Biden's documents are different from Trump's documents"

Xiden's office....yes they were hidden in a file he labeled "personal"

If they were hidden how were they found? Really? How does anyone find stuff that's hidden? geez

The article is clear, the lawyer decided to open the file....and immediately called the NA to report what he had found hidden in Xiden's private office, in a file he labeled personal
They documents were placed there by who? Names?

Don't tell me after all this Struth the coward/ignoramus/ liar is running? Say it ain't so? Waiting on names? LOL!

Right, a warrant is used to enter someone's house, meaning, it is not a raid. The action is the result of the warrant. That does not constitute a raid in the English dictionary.Get a clue you ignoramus.
a warrant authorized the raid. i never suggested it didn’t

The FBI also searched Biden's home. So Biden was raided too, huh?
No, there was no armed swat team....some agents came and picked up some stuff his lawyers (who have no clearance to view classified material) handed them.

No, there was no armed swat team....some agents came and picked up some stuff his lawyers (who have no clearance to view classified material) handed them.

Uh, this was the definition you gave ...

a
: a hostile or predatory incursion

b
: a sudden invasion by officers of the law
c
: a daring operation against a competitor

Nothing in there requires an armed swat team.

So Biden was raided too, right?

Uh, this was the definition you gave ...

a
b
: a sudden invasion by officers of the law
c
: a daring operation against a competitor

Nothing in there requires an armed swat team.

So Biden was raided too, right?
was it hostile? or sudden?

nope...so no.

LOL

"Hostile" is not in there either. You're just making shit up again, as you always do.

As far as "sudden," how long did they wait?
um read it again:

a

They waited months.....the NA became aware in Nov of 2022....they didn't go until until a few days ago....I will admit they did find MORE classified material when they did though

Trump didn’t challenge the subpoena. Instead of challenging it, his lawyers lied.

In the United States, you don’t have a right to lie to law enforcement who are investigating potential crimes.
If law enforcement can lie to you, then why can't you lie to them?

If law enforcement can lie to you, then why can't you lie to them?
It’s called obstruction of Justice.

I support stopping law enforcement from lying to us but the conservative courts think that’s just fine.

It’s called obstruction of Justice.

I support stopping law enforcement from lying to us but the conservative courts think that’s just fine.
um...the SCOTUS case that upheld the ability for police to lie is Frazier v Cupp...which was written by Justice Thurgood Marshall....and joined by Warren....I don't think Warren's court could be consider a "conservative" court. Frazier v. Cupp - Wikipedia

So why do you lie so often?

um...the SCOTUS case that upheld the ability for police to lie is Frazier v Cupp...which was written by Justice Thurgood Marshall....and joined by Warren....I don't think Warren's court could be consider a "conservative" court. Frazier v. Cupp - Wikipedia

So why do you lie so often?
Law enforcement are not allowed to lie on sworn statements.

That’s what Trump’s lawyers did.

This isn’t the same.

Forum List

Back