Biden's Dementia Checklist--Tell Black Man "If you don't support me, you ain't Black

As long as it is the correct old rich white racist dude, he's OK with it.
Don't try talking for me white boy.

Shouldn't you be telling Joe Biden that?
No. Because if you are black and have a problem pick between anyone and trump, you ain't black. It's that simple. I'd vote for you before I'd vote for trump.
The guy was running out on BLACK MEDIA!! The Black Media guy still had questions.

That was Biden's response to SHUTTING DOWN BLACK MEDIA and running off without answer questions.

ARE YOU SERIOUS???

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/22/politics/biden-charlamagne-tha-god-you-aint-black/index.htmlThe presumptive Democratic nominee's comment came at the end of an at times tense interview with Charlamagne tha God on "The Breakfast Club."

A staffer interjected that Biden needed to go, and Charlamagne shot back: "You can't do that to black media!"

"I do that to white media and black media because my wife has to go on at 6 o'clock," Biden said, referring to his wife Jill Biden apparently needing to use the broadcast studio they've built in their basement in Delaware as the coronavirus pandemic has knocked Biden off the campaign trail. Glancing at his watch, Biden said, "uh oh, I'm in trouble."

Charlamagne told Biden that he should come to the studio in New York City for another interview, telling the former vice president that "we've got more questions."

"You've got more questions?" Biden replied. "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

Charlemagne responded, "It don't have nothing to do with Trump. It has to do with the fact, I want something for my community."

"Take a look at my record, man!" Biden shot back.

So, let's get you on record, IM2.

Is this a correct statement:

If you have questions for a Democrat presumption nominee, you ain't black.

Is that a true statement in your opinion?

You are lying and that's not a true question. But if you are black and are confused as to voting for trump or biden you ain't black. I'd say that if Sanders, Warren, Klobachar, Buttigieg, Yang, Steyer, Castro, and even Tulsi Gabbard. Anybody nut trump. I'd vote for William Weld before Trump.

So I am going to like you racists bust gaskets over this, To Biden I will say AMEN BROTHER! Somebody has to tell these young blacks something because we old blacks have been cleaning up their messes for 30 years. We're the ones who had to take them out of gangs. We're the ones who had to implement programs to stop their stupid asses from shooting up each other. Not you whites. All you pussies have done is sit online talking racist bullshit. So I think we can tell them that your ass is confused in who you should vote for in this election that you ain't black or support someone who says that to them.

They're still shooting each other up, dumbass
Evidently you old blacks failed
.....IM2 does not like or agree with facts...that's part of the blacks' problems = the truth hurts

IM2 is working on a personal project. It's like this, If you are black and have a problem voting for anybody and trump, you ain't black. I see no problem with Biden telling a black man what we blacks already believe. If Charlemagne tha God is so dumb that he thinks trumps continuing appointments to the federal benches are not a problem, he needs to shut his black ass up and make more rap albums. Dumb ass young blacks are why trump is president now. Hillary Clinton didn't promise to given them everything they wanted so they didn't vote and now we get an asshole who gives blacks none of what we want. These spoiled ass children don't know what life was like when things were even worse than they are now and can't see that trump is appointing racist judges to lifetime positions who will end everything our generation and prior generations fought for. So then we are all supposed to get upset because you white folks want to make a big deal out of what Biden said. Hell, we said that shit about anyone black who supported trumps ass in 2016. So as far as I'm concerned Biden is 4 years too late in saying that.

View attachment 339571

Now show me trumps plan for black America.
Go to work.Be responsible for yourself and take care of the family you procreated.
It’s a decades old simple message but they won’t do it and often label discipline as racist.
When will whites do that? We've done it since slavery.
No you have largely been dependent upon the white man, have abused the many offerings and assistances while ungratefully claiming racism whether receiving help or not.

In the full video Biden hits it out of the park at about 2 minutes, forty seconds mentioning how trump's delay in acting on the pandemic cost so many deaths. Had he acted even one week earlier there would be 36 thousand fewer deaths. Lots of us were bringing this up back in March but looks like the maga gang were too woozy and hypnotized by trump's words of ignorance and stupidity that they probably missed that important detail. I've heard what a derelict and dope Biden is but this video proves otherwise. I believe he would kick trump's ass in a serious debate of which trump's incapable of doing. Trump would go for the insults and poo flinging instead.

Wonder how IM2 feels about a rich old white dude telling blacks how to vote.

Scared to answer, black boy?
Go ahead, throw all your rhetoric away for partisanship, dumbfuck.
Do it, i dare ya! :lol:

What do I have to be scared of white boy? Some shit you take out of context because you suck trumps dick and want blacks to join you sucking on it? Biden is right. Your white ass ass had no problem with trump asking blacks what do we have to lose and that wasn't considered telling blacks how to vote so then drop the double standard bitch.

WOW! Your "BOY" just stepped in it big time and all you can do lash out viciously!

Your desperation is duly noted, white boy!

In the full video Biden hits it out of the park at about 2 minutes, forty seconds mentioning how trump's delay in acting on the pandemic cost so many deaths. Had he acted even one week earlier there would be 36 thousand fewer deaths. Lots of us were bringing this up back in March but looks like the maga gang were too woozy and hypnotized by trump's words of ignorance and stupidity that they probably missed that important detail. I've heard what a derelict and dope Biden is but this video proves otherwise. I believe he would kick trump's ass in a serious debate of which trump's incapable of doing. Trump would go for the insults and poo flinging instead.

.....of course when Biden says racist stuff, you say he WINS!! PROVING what I just said--blacks and libs are PROUD to be racist.....
..but when Mr Trump wants to protect our country, he's RACIST
..you people are idiots

The fact is Biden has a long record of building support for minorities
Yes, we have been told this generality REPEATEDLY, but no one can list any real examples.

The Democrat party is controlling the message, and black folks are allowing it.

JESUS CHRIST!!!

It's like this:
"If we want your opinions, black people, we will give them to you. Shut up and fall in line!"

IM2???? Where to fuck did you run off to???

Keep in perspective how civil rights have evolved, and in contemporary times Biden was ahead of most Americans, and in that same perspective consider trump's position on civil rights, not always his words, but his deeds.

The fact is Biden has a long record of building support for minorities
Yes, we have been told this generality REPEATEDLY, but no one can list any real examples.

The Democrat party is controlling the message, and black folks are allowing it.

JESUS CHRIST!!!

It's like this:
"If we want your opinions, black people, we will give them to you. Shut up and fall in line!"

IM2???? Where to fuck did you run off to???

Keep in perspective how civil rights have evolved, and in contemporary times Biden was ahead of most Americans, and in that same perspective consider trump's position on civil rights, not always his words, but his deeds.

hahahhahahahha--sure sure----hahahhahahahaha
you people look stupid trying to spin this as it's OK
hahahahhahahahah
STOP it

"Biden’s comments are the most arrogant and condescending thing I’ve heard in a very long time. I am offended, but not surprised." - Black South Carolina GOP Senator Tenacious Tim Scott

Freudian Slip

1590178758335.png

Wonder how IM2 feels about a rich old white dude telling blacks how to vote.

Scared to answer, black boy?
Go ahead, throw all your rhetoric away for partisanship, dumbfuck.
Do it, i dare ya! :lol:

What do I have to be scared of white boy? Some shit you take out of context because you suck trumps dick and want blacks to join you sucking on it? Biden is right. Your white ass ass had no problem with trump asking blacks what do we have to lose and that wasn't considered telling blacks how to vote so then drop the double standard bitch.
Let's see:

"What do you have to lose?"

Or

View attachment 339482

:laughing0301:

If I become a Democrat can I tell you how to vote?

Biden is not telling me how to vote nor did he tell the guy on the radio how to vote. Butyou crackers will keep repeating that.

View attachment 339499

Your desperation is becoming revolting.

As you know, that was written AFTER they had been convicted of rape and murder.

Aside from that, please copy and paste the part you claim is racist.

whataboutism
[ˌ(h)wədəˈboudizəm]

NOUN
BRITISH
  1. the technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counteraccusation or raising a different issue. Also called whataboutery.

No. Because if you are black and have a problem pick between anyone and trump, you ain't black. It's that simple. I'd vote for you before I'd vote for trump.
The guy was running out on BLACK MEDIA!! The Black Media guy still had questions.

That was Biden's response to SHUTTING DOWN BLACK MEDIA and running off without answer questions.

ARE YOU SERIOUS???

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/22/politics/biden-charlamagne-tha-god-you-aint-black/index.htmlThe presumptive Democratic nominee's comment came at the end of an at times tense interview with Charlamagne tha God on "The Breakfast Club."

A staffer interjected that Biden needed to go, and Charlamagne shot back: "You can't do that to black media!"

"I do that to white media and black media because my wife has to go on at 6 o'clock," Biden said, referring to his wife Jill Biden apparently needing to use the broadcast studio they've built in their basement in Delaware as the coronavirus pandemic has knocked Biden off the campaign trail. Glancing at his watch, Biden said, "uh oh, I'm in trouble."

Charlamagne told Biden that he should come to the studio in New York City for another interview, telling the former vice president that "we've got more questions."

"You've got more questions?" Biden replied. "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

Charlemagne responded, "It don't have nothing to do with Trump. It has to do with the fact, I want something for my community."

Your partisanship is running wild, in perspective how many times has trump insulted journalists and walked away when he couldn't or wouldn't respond to their questions? Dozens, and you want to make something out of single comment! Typical of someone on the far Right, hypocrisy wrapped in a Character Assassination.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

ARE YOU SERIOUS???

Your partisanship is running wild, in perspective how many times has trump insulted journalists and walked away when he couldn't or wouldn't respond to their questions? Dozens, and you want to make something out of single comment! Typical of someone on the far Right, hypocrisy wrapped in a Character Assassinations.
he hasn't insulted journalists--they have insulted him

ARE YOU SERIOUS???

Your partisanship is running wild, in perspective how many times has trump insulted journalists and walked away when he couldn't or wouldn't respond to their questions? Dozens, and you want to make something out of single comment! Typical of someone on the far Right, hypocrisy wrapped in a Character Assassination.
so if Mr Trump said a single comment like:
''that damn n***er'', it would be ok???!!!!!!

Biden is right. If you vote for trump, you ain't black. And I do think that young blacks are a little ignorant in their approach. Because by their standards they can't vote for Bernie sanders and almost all of the CBC. They have been infected by some idiocy created by a guy nicknamed Tine and a UCLA professor named Yvette Carnell. Compare trumps years on race to Bidens and there is no question that Biden is the best choice for black people.

Your entire life, the one thing you wanted more than anything else was to be white.

Now you have your chance...

IM2 is white. He let it slip on a couple of his posts if he is a he. He stated that he has a mixed-race child and that his wife is black. The conclusion is obvious. He plays a race oppressed black troll for fun only.

“You’ve got more questions?” Biden replied. “Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."
Dementia Checklist #10:

"A person with dementia may experience mood swings or personality changes. For example, they may become irritable, depressed, fearful, or anxious.

They may also become more disinhibited or act inappropriately."

View attachment 339452
Biden anticipating 99% of the black votes;
sam.jpg

Forum List

Back