Biden’s cheat sheet for meeting with Iraqi PM included instructions to ‘pause’.

Biden read all of his remarks from his note cards. His handlers even have to give him instructions to pause.

The man isn’t capable of being President.

Did Biden write any love letters to a communist dictator

He was falling all over himself to be photographed with them in the 90s.

TRUMPBILL-superJumbo.jpg

Democrats and the media still support a pathetic robotic excuse for a president. It's amazing what TDS will do to you.

Trump cult hysteria keeps increasing. They're terrified.

Good.

Trump's handlers have it rough getting Trump's Adderall dosage right.

Too little, and he falls asleep.

Too much, and he poops himself.

We keep seeing both things happen.
Imagine having to sit next to Onion Head Trump for 32 hours a week for the next month or so? His lawyers better hope his lunacy is not contagious.

Biden read all of his remarks from his note cards. His handlers even have to give him instructions to pause.

The man isn’t capable of being President.

Funny. Have you heard Donald Trump’s Gettysburg address? I’ll post it here:

Our nation was saved by the immortal heroes at Gettysburg. Gettysburg, what an unbelievable battle that was. The battle of Gettysburg what an unbelievable. I mean it was so was so much, and so interesting, and so vicious and horrible, and so beautiful in so many different ways—it represented such a big portion of the success of this country.

Gettysburg, wow! I go to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, to look and to watch. And uh the statement of Robert E. Lee, who’s no longer in favor—did you ever notice that? He’s no longer in favor. “Never fight uphill, me boys, never fight uphill.” They were fighting uphill, he said. Wow, that was a big mistake, he lost his great general and uh they were fighting uphill. “Never fight uphill, me boys,” but it was too late.” - Donald Trump

When ORANGE MAN BAD is all ya got, ya got nothing.

:banana:

Forum List

Back