Biden’s cheat sheet for meeting with Iraqi PM included instructions to ‘pause’.

Biden read all of his remarks from his note cards. His handlers even have to give him instructions to pause.

The man isn’t capable of being President.

If there's one thing Biden doesn't need it is instructions to pause. That's one of the things he's pretty good at.

Biden read all of his remarks from his note cards. His handlers even have to give him instructions to pause.

The man isn’t capable of being President.

He's the Globalist Sock Puppet, so not a surprise

It’s a trait Trump would be wise to emulate. Failure to pause his mouth is his worst enemy.
It's also one of his strong points. Double edged sword. There are millions of people out there who like the fact that Trump says what's on his mind instead of not saying anything until he talks to his handlers first, which often results in politicians gaslighting and lying to Americans. With Trump you know what you get. People have been sick of politicians and the establishment for a very long time. But, it does open up the left to twist Trump's words around or take them out of context for political purposes.

It's also one of his strong points. Double edged sword. There are millions of people out there who like the fact that Trump says what's on his mind instead of not saying anything until he talks to his handlers first, which often results in politicians gaslighting and lying to Americans. With Trump you know what you get. People have been sick of politicians and the establishment for a very long time. But, it does open up the left to twist Trump's words around or take them out of context for political purposes.
Fewer millions every month and its a long time until November.

Trump is a loser. He’s never won a majority and swing states are swinging shut.
Swing states are NOT swinging shut. And, you apparently forgot already how presidential elections are done. Presidents are elected by electoral vote, not popular vote. And, you lefties are too stupid to realize that Republicans don't waste their time drumming up votes in California and New York.

I looked at the link. The word 'PAUSE' is in all caps. If he didn't yell it, shame on him.

The little word gaffs that both men do, is simply meaningless. I realize that it's supposed to be a contest about who's dementia is the worst, but I much prefer their positions on matters, that actually matter.

I didn't mean to Debbie Downer on the simpletons; carry on, some of it is actually funny.

This is some serious BDS.

Think about it.

The BDSers here are melting down because a president had notes for a speech.

The relatives of the BDSers should think about institutionalizing them.
We all know that parts of our nation needs scorched earth.

Forum List

Back