Biden's America ..

So this didn't exist there before he was President? Is that really the "point" here?

And Trump was bitching about graffiti in DC when he was praising France. That didn't exist when he was in office?

Holy shit, you people.
It could be the wide open borders, it could be the lousy economy, it could be the drug culture, it could you posting all the wonderful things Biden represents to you..

I haven't quite decided yet and at this point it's rarely my choice anyway.. ;)

It could be the wide open borders, it could be the lousy economy, it could be the drug culture, it could you posting all the wonderful things Biden represents to you..

I haven't quite decided yet and at this point it's rarely my choice anyway.. ;)
No, it's the decades of manipulation, the subsequent building rage, and a mentally ill man-child shameless enough to take advantage of it.

None of this has anything to do with Biden.

No, it's the decades of manipulation, the subsequent building rage, and a mentally ill man-child shameless enough to take advantage of it.

I like a (good) riddle..

Christian religious end times had the anti-Christ and the false prophet. True or not. Joe may be a false prophet candidate. Although he has the brain issue of the anti-Christ. This is not about the American presidency. This is about when one wins or loses the differences in ruling is massive. Too massive. Winning 51 per cent to 49 percent is not a mandate. We live in Democracy as we are always told in a soft totalitarian system moving to a hard one.

Wow .. how many billions for Ukraine and Joe Biden's special buddies again.. ?

Lack of affordable housing didn't start with Biden.

The real problem is the government switched from building public housing to just giving poor people vouchers no one wants.

Christian religious end times had the anti-Christ and the false prophet. True or not. Joe may be a false prophet candidate. Although he has the brain issue of the anti-Christ. This is not about the American presidency. This is about when one wins or loses the differences in ruling is massive. Too massive. Winning 51 per cent to 49 percent is not a mandate. We live in Democracy as we are always told in a soft totalitarian system moving to a hard one.
Does your doctor know you are off your medications?

I haven't quite decided yet and at this point it's rarely my choice anyway..

Actually, it's none of those things.

The economy is in fairly good shape. The undocumented have no problem finding work, as we have a labor shortage.

The problem is, of course, that we didn't invest in affordable housing in this country.

What the hell….? Tell us independent one, what has Trump done in the last three years to cause this problem? Answer, nothing, he isn’t in office…

But, thanks for finally admitting your just another progressive puke.

The real problem is the government switched from building public housing to just giving poor people vouchers no one wants.

The economy is in fairly good shape. The undocumented have no problem finding work, as we have a labor shortage.

The problem is, of course, that we didn't invest in affordable housing in this country.
That’s nonsense, but you know that…

Are you saying Biden should have invested in affordable housing instead of financing the war in Ukraine or is that just tooOo tough for you.?

Last edited:
better.jpg

Are you saying Biden should have invested in affordable housing instead of financing the war in Ukraine or is that just to tough for you.?

Uh, no. Biden increased spending on affordable housing.

The real problem... and I know you are a tad slow, so I will type this slower for you...

Is that we don't make it profitable to provide low income housing. When we tore down the "projects" and just gave all those people vouchers instead, we created a situation where there were not enough affordable units to go around.

The Condo Complex I recently lived in was about 50% rentals when the developer came in and bought us all out. About 20% of the renters were section 8 vouchers. YOu can tell these people had no idea how to live in a home- garbage left in the hallways because they didn't want to walk outside to the dumpster, police being called in at all hours of the night.

Well, what I've heard is that the Development Company has raised the rents in the units to the point where all the Section 8 people will be gone next year, when their leases with the old owners expire.

It is for most of us.

Shit, what I remember about Trump is I spent most of 2020 locked in my house, we had riots in the streets, my hours got reduced until I was downsized and had to start over again. My side business dropped 70%.

Why you guys want to go back to Trump is a true mystery... he'll just fuck it up again and then we'll need to get another Democrat to fix it.

It is for most of us.

Shit, what I remember about Trump is I spent most of 2020 locked in my house, we had riots in the streets, my hours got reduced until I was downsized and had to start over again. My side business dropped 70%.

Why you guys want to go back to Trump is a true mystery... he'll just fuck it up again and then we'll need to get another Democrat to fix it.
R.cd4109ddb5b2b8b88cba72a9e65eaaa0

LOL....Oh yeah, things are really lookin' "fixed" now.....I swear, you have to be the most stupid person that ever drew breath. :laughing0301:

What the hell….? Tell us independent one, what has Trump done in the last three years to cause this problem? Answer, nothing, he isn’t in office…

But, thanks for finally admitting your just another progressive puke.
Those problems existed before Trump got into office.

You completely missed my point, try as I may to keep things dumbed down for you rubes.

Gawd, you're boring.

Uh, no. Biden increased spending on affordable housing.

The real problem... and I know you are a tad slow, so I will type this slower for you...

Is that we don't make it profitable to provide low income housing. When we tore down the "projects" and just gave all those people vouchers instead, we created a situation where there were not enough affordable units to go around.

The Condo Complex I recently lived in was about 50% rentals when the developer came in and bought us all out. About 20% of the renters were section 8 vouchers. YOu can tell these people had no idea how to live in a home- garbage left in the hallways because they didn't want to walk outside to the dumpster, police being called in at all hours of the night.

Well, what I've heard is that the Development Company has raised the rents in the units to the point where all the Section 8 people will be gone next year, when their leases with the old owners expire.
.. it was sooo slow (and boring) I fell asleep.. :lol:

Those problems existed before Trump got into office.

You completely missed my point, try as I may to keep things dumbed down for you rubes.

Gawd, you're boring.
Naw, I got your point, it was to deflect what we‘re treated to nightly on the news….Crime, murder, drugs, open borders, etc…This was NEVER conservatives vision for this country, but it was Biden’s, and progressives that defend him….like YOU!

Mac1958: “None of this has anything to do with Biden.”

You’re nothing but a lying scum bag….

Forum List

Back