DOJ Invesigator/Prosecutor Jack Smith then Pres Trump was seen live on screens worldwide inciting an insurrection = is this Treason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
On Jan 6th then Pres Trump was seen live on screens worldwide inciting an insurrection which could make him guilty of Treason. Now Jan. 6 sentences are piling up.

The Trump incited “insurrection,” by definition, is a “violent uprising against an authority or government.”
It is clear that Jan 6th terrorists who dissented against the election outcome, or even sought to obstruct Congress' certification of the election, were rising up against the government.

They had guns and ammo stashed nearby so an investigation revealed.

According to Forbes $2.73 million in damages were accomplished by the Jan 6th terrorist. One police officer diedas a result of Jan 6th injuries. Not exactly a peaceful protest that I am familiar with.

Any GOP presidential candidate will pardon all Jan 6th criminals. Not one President should be exempt from criminal prosecution simply because of being a President. No House or Senate member should be exempt from criminal prosecution no matter what. Who do these people think they are?

The USA and the DOJ cannot afford to pass over any elected officials or appointed officials who were organizers of the Insurrection.

Can you share some video of that historically famous moment? Or is the reason you have no link to any supporting evidence because it only happened in the minds of a few moonbats like you? :lmao:
I watched the violent uprising on the screen. Which means Jack Smith could easily be looking at footage. Your criminal idol loves
to be babbling on screen as he just keeps doing it = evidence.

I watched the violent uprising on the screen.

If you did, then you saw that:
  1. It started long before Trump's rally miles down the street was even over.
  2. That the capitol police instigated it and were in on blending into it.
  3. That Trump urged people to go down there in SUPPORT of Mike Pence and to remain PEACEFUL, you dolt.
I bet you don't even own a TV. Jerk.

If you did, then you saw that:
  1. It started long before Trump's rally miles down the street was even over.
  2. That the capitol police instigated it and were in on blending into it.
  3. That Trump urged people to go down there in SUPPORT of Mike Pence and to remain PEACEFUL, you dolt.
I bet you don't even own a TV. Jerk.
The crowd was screaming HANG MIKE PENCE ......cuz Rump was calling him a wimp .............

The crowd was screaming HANG MIKE PENCE ......cuz Rump was calling him a wimp .............

Weren't those your DC cops, antifa, and FBI infiltrators doing that?

Here are the actual Trump supporters on the way to see the capitol and support Pence, there just to see if anything big happened to change Biden's fraudulent certification:

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 5.09.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 4.59.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 4.49.47 PM.png

Oh the horror. Look at those terrorists! :uhh:

On Jan 6th then Pres Trump was seen live on screens worldwide inciting an insurrection which could make him guilty of Treason. Now Jan. 6 sentences are piling up.

The Trump incited “insurrection,” by definition, is a “violent uprising against an authority or government.”
It is clear that Jan 6th terrorists who dissented against the election outcome, or even sought to obstruct Congress' certification of the election, were rising up against the government.

They had guns and ammo stashed nearby so an investigation revealed.

According to Forbes $2.73 million in damages were accomplished by the Jan 6th terrorist. One police officer diedas a result of Jan 6th injuries. Not exactly a peaceful protest that I am familiar with.

Any GOP presidential candidate will pardon all Jan 6th criminals. Not one President should be exempt from criminal prosecution simply because of being a President. No House or Senate member should be exempt from criminal prosecution no matter what. Who do these people think they are?

The USA and the DOJ cannot afford to pass over any elected officials or appointed officials who were organizers of the Insurrection.
Wow do sections of your tiny brain ooze out each night, because each day you get stupider and stupider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back