Biden’s $1.5 Billion China-Ukraine Bribery Scandal That Was Ignored by Media is now Trump’s Scandal

A lifelong WH rep will give up his reputation and job to lie about the traitor Trump?? I don't think so, Trump doesn't know who it is but he knows he's partisan?? We'' need to impeach to get the real news of how Trump is asking once again for help from a foreign nation Only this time he's paying for it
If Democrats believed their own propaganda they would be well into impeachment already.

Why is Nancy Pelosi protecting trump?
Why is the whole Repub senate protecting the traitor trump?? He is obviously a lowlife slime bag and long after trump is gone his stench will remain on each and every repub in office
But the Democrat controlled house can't seem to pass impeachment. Make it an issue and lay your case out to America. If it fails atleast you know you tried to do the right thing. The right thing is rarely easy.
Satan Couldn't agree more with you Are you a republican ? Come on over here where the air is clear and the water pure

A lifelong WH rep will give up his reputation and job to lie about the traitor Trump?? I don't think so, Trump doesn't know who it is but he knows he's partisan?? We'' need to impeach to get the real news of how Trump is asking once again for help from a foreign nation Only this time he's paying for it
If Democrats believed their own propaganda they would be well into impeachment already.

Why is the whole Repub senate protecting the traitor trump?? He is obviously a lowlife slime bag and long after trump is gone his stench will remain on each and every repub in office
But the Democrat controlled house can't seem to pass impeachment. Make it an issue and lay your case out to America. If it fails atleast you know you tried to do the right thing. The right thing is rarely easy.
Satan Couldn't agree more with you Are you a republican ? Come on over here where the air is clear and the water pure
Impeachment begins with the Democrat house. Why is Nancy Pelosi protecting trump?

AND republican dolts want to think dump didn't send Guliani to get Ukraines help , that he did it on his own?? Stupid Repubs will believe anything
Giuliani was just trying to get naked pics of adam shift from Ukrainians.
Why if it's so innocent would WH and trump be trying to hide it?

AND republican dolts want to think dump didn't send Guliani to get Ukraines help , that he did it on his own?? Stupid Repubs will believe anything
Who cares?

If Democrats believed their own propaganda they would be well into impeachment already. Obviously some don't...

Impeachment begins with the Democrat house. Why is Nancy Pelosi protecting trump?
I'd say her reasoning is based on the thought it's a waste of time It'd never get past the cowardly senate

Pelosi isn't going to impeach on obstruction given the facts. Basically, a potus shut down a govt investigation because he didn't want something investigated.

W had to sacrifice Scooter Libby because people were pissed his admin manufactured evidence that led directly to the Iraq War (and that really wasn't half of it because we're still paying for Afghan, and we aren't told how bad Iraq really is today) Obama got away with Fast and Furious because few cared about a drug sting gone to hell.

But obstruction of justice is different that offering to do his job for Ukraine investigating an opponent.

They are afraid of him, he's a bully and would make certain they are primaried, if they went against him.... and would tweet them out of office, if not incite his followers to send death threats to them and their family along with smearing those who don't follow him... in to oblivion....via social media and bloggers.... so the R's have sold their souls to his corruption, for their own personal gain, instead of following the constitution and the laws of the land.

Are you saying the ukrainean administration or the administration's representatives, their president or heads of government....???

HELL YES that would have been wrong, especially if you were using your position as president to withhold aid for that political purpose
He's attempting the tired and false analogy of "Hill did wrong when Perkins Coie hired fusion GPS to track down the facts about Vlad and Don"

And there'd be nothing wrong for any pol to hire an investigator, here or abroad, to investigate some allegation or something. The money would have to be disclosed in campaign records.

And it's simply a dishonest to say it's the same to offer to use a public office in a way to get a for govt to help in an election by "investigating" a pol rival.
I think he's talking about Manafort, and some outside of the campaign Dem operative woman who has relations and friends in the lower level embassy in the Ukraine, who gave her a PUBLIC REPORT on Manafort that was openly available for anyone to get... it's just another bull crap lack of comparison that Trumpsters are trying to use to free their god from his sins....
You're both wrong, I'm talking about this...

I'm not using my video for anything you put up. If you put up a written link, I'll gladly read it.

I'm not surprised a Democrat knows nothing about this...
Audio: Russian Comedians Prank Called Rep. Adam Schiff, Promised Him Naked Photos Of Trump

obviously you think you have some point to make. And, sonny, I'm not a dem. I was formerly a republican, probably before you graduated HS

They are afraid of him, he's a bully and would make certain they are primaried, if they went against him.... and would tweet them out of office, if not incite his followers to send death threats to them and their family along with smearing those who don't follow him... in to oblivion....via social media and bloggers.... so the R's have sold their souls to his corruption, for their own personal gain, instead of following the constitution and the laws of the land.
Sounds like you are making an excuse for Democrats not believing their own propaganda and impeaching trump.

Actually, I think it was really just about the tax cuts for the 1%, and .1%, and the Sup Ct Justices who will let states outlaw abortion and make sure the rich keep Citizens United. McConnell is probably right that the 2016 election turned largely on the Sup Ct. The anti-apportion folks have spent hundreds of millions electing this Court, and now they intend to keep it.

Sounds like you are making an excuse for Democrats not believing their own propaganda and impeaching trump.
bye sonny

He's attempting the tired and false analogy of "Hill did wrong when Perkins Coie hired fusion GPS to track down the facts about Vlad and Don"

And there'd be nothing wrong for any pol to hire an investigator, here or abroad, to investigate some allegation or something. The money would have to be disclosed in campaign records.

And it's simply a dishonest to say it's the same to offer to use a public office in a way to get a for govt to help in an election by "investigating" a pol rival.
I think he's talking about Manafort, and some outside of the campaign Dem operative woman who has relations and friends in the lower level embassy in the Ukraine, who gave her a PUBLIC REPORT on Manafort that was openly available for anyone to get... it's just another bull crap lack of comparison that Trumpsters are trying to use to free their god from his sins....
You're both wrong, I'm talking about this...

I'm not using my video for anything you put up. If you put up a written link, I'll gladly read it.

I'm not surprised a Democrat knows nothing about this...
Audio: Russian Comedians Prank Called Rep. Adam Schiff, Promised Him Naked Photos Of Trump

obviously you think you have some point to make. And, sonny, I'm not a dem. I was formerly a republican, probably before you graduated HS

Most Democrats deny being Democrats to lend their post credibility.

What do you think about adam shift trying to get dirt on trump from Ukrainian officials?

the prosecutor was CORRUPT and not going after the corruption the new president was hired for....

the prosecutor's deputy prosecutors were found with piles of diamonds and gold in their homes, from all the payoffs the elite running the corrupt businesses were paying them to not prosecute them.....

All of our allies were in support of the US's actions of with holding help, until the new president fired the crooked prosecutor.

It was not hidden, their goal was known by all in our government and all in other EU gvts like the UK.

It had nothing to do with his son being a board member for an Oligarch's company there.

And it was done in the best interest of the Ukraine to rid them of the overwhelming corruption the prosecutor was a part of, and theft of their citizens, and the UK, and the USA...who were funding the repair of the Ukraine with diplomatic funds and were concerned with our USA money just ending up in corrupt hands.

The quid pro quo, was a diplomatic one, which happens all the time in Diplomacy, was in the interest of the USA... not for personal or political gain, of themselves

A Republican Conspiracy Theory About a Biden-in-Ukraine Scandal Has Gone Mainstream. But It Is Not True.
Your source is not trustworthy.

FacebookTwitterPinterestEmailTumblrRedditLinkedInFlipboardGoogle Bookmarks
left11.png
LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate The Intercept progressive Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left
:rofl::rofl:

As opposed to the link in the OP

the Gateway Pundit

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

The Gateway Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check

Yep, if all else fails, the last resort is to demean the messenger.

Pundit is FAKE News. However, Frank did link to the Hill article which is fact based.
NOT if it is John Solomon... he's become very biased.... but it's opinion rights, I suppose?

By John Solomon — 04/01/19 09:37 PM EDT 1,770
The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill

I think I should apologize. I really don't think the facts were false in the article, not like they tend to be on Pundit. But you are right there's an anti-biden bias in conclusions or things not addressed. But I admit that I think Joe has been not as open as he should be about what his son and brother have said they can get him to do. BUT, when I look at Trump and his spawn, there's just no comparison in the levels of nepotism and outright corruption that isn't even hidden.

Your source is not trustworthy.

FacebookTwitterPinterestEmailTumblrRedditLinkedInFlipboardGoogle Bookmarks
left11.png
LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate The Intercept progressive Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left
:rofl::rofl:

As opposed to the link in the OP

the Gateway Pundit

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

The Gateway Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check

Yep, if all else fails, the last resort is to demean the messenger.

Pundit is FAKE News. However, Frank did link to the Hill article which is fact based.
NOT if it is John Solomon... he's become very biased.... but it's opinion rights, I suppose?

By John Solomon — 04/01/19 09:37 PM EDT 1,770
The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill

I think I should apologize. I really don't think the facts were false in the article, not like they tend to be on Pundit. But you are right there's an anti-biden bias in conclusions or things not addressed. But I admit that I think Joe has been not as open as he should be about what his son and brother have said they can get him to do. BUT, when I look at Trump and his spawn, there's just no comparison in the levels of nepotism and outright corruption that isn't even hidden.
and the more the slimebags get away with, the more they try to get away with more

The hypocrisy of the left is astonishing. They are doing their damnedest to shield Biden and his son from their criminal collusion with China and Ukraine deals.

You Just Can't Make This Up! Joe Biden's $1.5 Billion China-Ukraine Bribery Scandal That Was Ignored by Media is now President Trump's Scandal!
More gateway pundit?
They believe we landed on the moon yet?.
I think Hillary was behind it don't you, mr zero college closed mind person?
first the pos asked russia for help and now the Ukraine? When will repubs boil this pos in Oil? Throw McConnell and Giuliani in the pot too

It is clear to any human on the planet with a brain that everything the Left says is a total lie designed to deflect attention from the very things they are doing. All you need to do to know exactly what the Left and the Democrats are up to is look at what they are fighting to claim of the other side!
Democrats claim trump is Putin's bitch to cover for obama being Putin's bitch.
obama once said
tell Master Putin After my election I'll be more flexible to bend over for him lol

Not so.
They just make shit up all the time. It's become tiresome and very bori
Fox will report on it and they have a lot more viewers than the fake news outlets.
Fox having more viewers doesn't make a fake story real.

but you talking out loud makes you a racist,,,
What kind of ignorant shit is that? SMH.

What you see in those quotes is the best they got.
Obama did in fact say that

People are still asking the same of Obama's original Birth Certificate. Where is it? Why does Barry HIDE IT?

The hypocrisy of the left is astonishing. They are doing their damnedest to shield Biden and his son from their criminal collusion with China and Ukraine deals.

You Just Can't Make This Up! Joe Biden's $1.5 Billion China-Ukraine Bribery Scandal That Was Ignored by Media is now President Trump's Scandal!
More gateway pundit?
first the pos asked russia for help and now the Ukraine? When will repubs boil this pos in Oil? Throw McConnell and Giuliani in the pot too
Trump talking to Ukraine is executive privilege.

More gateway pundit?
Trump talking to Ukraine is executive privilege.
trump asking for their help in an election is punishable in our courts

Forum List

Back