Biden’s $1.5 Billion China-Ukraine Bribery Scandal That Was Ignored by Media is now Trump’s Scandal

Well Purge and the rest of the Trumpestetts' dissembling aside, the interesting question is once Barr/Cohn has to release the IG's information, and I think that's pretty much a foregone conclusion, what will Pelosi do if there's a real factual basis to show Trump did a quid pro.

I think it could cut both ways for the election.
Pelosi says this is a grave national security issue and repubs fear letting the info see light of day
Oh yeah. It's just another episode of Trump's unsuitability for office. He can't even have position on background checks without asking the NRA today, and meanwhile he's sharing intelligence with for govts and offering aid for investigating rivals.

But impieachment would get the rubes like Willow in a pique.

trump-2-more-years.jpg

obama once said
tell Master Putin After my election I'll be more flexible to bend over for him lol

Not so.
They just make shit up all the time. It's become tiresome and very bori
Fox having more viewers doesn't make a fake story real.

but you talking out loud makes you a racist,,,
What kind of ignorant shit is that? SMH.

ignorant implies a lack of knowledge,,,and everyone knows IM2 is a racist

Would you care to post a racist quote I have made? Because everyone doesn't know what you have claimed. Seems like I get along real fine with whites here who are not racists.

thats racist,,,
No puff puff, it isn't.

The we love Trump because he bothers liberals is a childish game that's costing our country. The only people winning in all this is the Trump family. You cheerleaders are getting fucked up the arse with no lube but you don't mind getting done that way just as long as you think liberals are losing. Whatcha gonna do if Trump gets a second term and the recession hits? What happens when to countries who agree to the Paris Accords refuse to do business with the US? What happens when Trumps southern border policy causes the rest of the world to treat us like South Africa was treated during apartheid? What happens when we declare war on Iran and the allies Trump dissed say "America First"?

We are not winning anything with this fool as president. Nobody, and that means you extremists.

They just make shit up all the time. It's become tiresome and very bori
but you talking out loud makes you a racist,,,
What kind of ignorant shit is that? SMH.

ignorant implies a lack of knowledge,,,and everyone knows IM2 is a racist

Would you care to post a racist quote I have made? Because everyone doesn't know what you have claimed. Seems like I get along real fine with whites here who are not racists.

thats racist,,,
No puff puff, it isn't.

yes it is

The hypocrisy of the left is astonishing. They are doing their damnedest to shield Biden and his son from their criminal collusion with China and Ukraine deals.

You Just Can't Make This Up! Joe Biden's $1.5 Billion China-Ukraine Bribery Scandal That Was Ignored by Media is now President Trump's Scandal!
Neither Biden not his son committed a crime
Looks like Trump asked the Ukraine leader to investigate Biden's son so that he (Trump) can benefit and beat Biden if the latter ran against him

If Biden told the Ukraine: "fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma Holdings or I will stop the $1-billion in US aid", that is a crime, and it is more than half true...

Fact-checking Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and Ukraine

Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived
Except the Ukrainian government says that did not happen.

Except, that's Fake News!

"“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

“Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.

Interviews with a half-dozen senior Ukrainian officials confirm Biden’s account, though they claim the pressure was applied over several months in late 2015 and early 2016, not just six hours of one dramatic day."

But that was not illegal. It was the Obama admin position that Shokin was corrupt, and the US could not prop up the govt unless it committed to being less corrupt. And, with respect, that's not the issue to any corruption from the Bidens. It seems Hunter and Joe's brother told foreign people they could get Biden to do stuff for them, if they gave the Bidens money. Joe claims he had no knowledge, and there's no evidence he ever did anything for personal gain.

Trump's issue is that allegedly he promised a for govt he'd release aid if they interfered in a US election, and as we all should know by now, that would be a felony and grounds for impeachment. My guess is Trump did exactly that, because he honestly doesn't see why that is wrong and it's how he's run his business his entire life. I'm convinced he did the same with Putin, but I was also certain Putin and Stone/Corsi were smart enough not to leave a paper trail. Trump may have left one.
lord just stop.

all this "well we can do whatever want and it's fine but YOU - YOU GOD DAMN PANCAKE THIEF!!!!

so very old.

The we love Trump because he bothers liberals is a childish game that's costing our country. The only people winning in all this is the Trump family. You cheerleaders are getting fucked up the arse with no lube but you don't mind getting done that way just as long as you think liberals are losing. Whatcha gonna do if Trump gets a second term and the recession hits? What happens when to countries who agree to the Paris Accords refuse to do business with the US? What happens when Trumps southern border policy causes the rest of the world to treat us like South Africa was treated during apartheid? What happens when we declare war on Iran and the allies Trump dissed say "America First"?

We are not winning anything with this fool as president. Nobody, and that means you extremists.
great post and great thinking I'm thankful for folks like you posting here

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You should be...we keep showing what fools you are!....Easy to troll when little memes set you off@

You should be...we keep showing what fools you are!....Easy to troll when little memes set you off@

No you aren't. You're another example of a dumb fuck who would rather see our country die than accept the diversity of it's citizenry.

Neither Biden not his son committed a crime
Looks like Trump asked the Ukraine leader to investigate Biden's son so that he (Trump) can benefit and beat Biden if the latter ran against him

If Biden told the Ukraine: "fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma Holdings or I will stop the $1-billion in US aid", that is a crime, and it is more than half true...

Fact-checking Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and Ukraine

Except the Ukrainian government says that did not happen.

Except, that's Fake News!

"“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

“Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.

Interviews with a half-dozen senior Ukrainian officials confirm Biden’s account, though they claim the pressure was applied over several months in late 2015 and early 2016, not just six hours of one dramatic day."

But that was not illegal. It was the Obama admin position that Shokin was corrupt, and the US could not prop up the govt unless it committed to being less corrupt. And, with respect, that's not the issue to any corruption from the Bidens. It seems Hunter and Joe's brother told foreign people they could get Biden to do stuff for them, if they gave the Bidens money. Joe claims he had no knowledge, and there's no evidence he ever did anything for personal gain.

Trump's issue is that allegedly he promised a for govt he'd release aid if they interfered in a US election, and as we all should know by now, that would be a felony and grounds for impeachment. My guess is Trump did exactly that, because he honestly doesn't see why that is wrong and it's how he's run his business his entire life. I'm convinced he did the same with Putin, but I was also certain Putin and Stone/Corsi were smart enough not to leave a paper trail. Trump may have left one.
lord just stop.

all this "well we can do whatever want and it's fine but YOU - YOU GOD DAMN PANCAKE THIEF!!!!

so very old.

Trump is stealing more than pancakes and had Obama been president and had done what Trump is doing or what you nuts claim Obama was doing, he would have been impeached. What's old is all the excuses and lies from the right.

The hypocrisy of the left is astonishing. They are doing their damnedest to shield Biden and his son from their criminal collusion with China and Ukraine deals.

You Just Can't Make This Up! Joe Biden's $1.5 Billion China-Ukraine Bribery Scandal That Was Ignored by Media is now President Trump's Scandal!
More gateway pundit?
They believe we landed on the moon yet?.
I think Hillary was behind it don't you, mr zero college closed mind person?
first the pos asked russia for help and now the Ukraine? When will repubs boil this pos in Oil? Throw McConnell and Giuliani in the pot too
Trump talking to Ukraine is executive privilege.
trump asking for their help in an election is punishable in our courts
Nope... sorry... Hitlery bought a fake dossier on Trump and that's OK. So asking for foreign help to frame someone or help get them taken out is OK. You democrats set that precedent so... keep trying.

Obama, his DOJ, NSA, CIA, & his FBI.protected Clinton from indictment for obvious crimes...then they collaborated in a coup attempt that included working with foreign Intel agents...

Joe Biden used his power as VP to force Ukraine to drop a criminal case against his son.

The Ukraine tried for years under Obama to hand over evidence of crimes committed by Democrats and their allies in Kiev, it Barry's team / ambassador in the Ukraine kept blocking it from happening.

There is enough crime there yo send the President, VP, Dep US AG, NSA Directo, CIA Director, FBI Director, sect of State, and more to prison.

Faced with this criminal administration who attempted a coup against him, President Trump requested from the Ukraine the information they already tried to give to the US....and the Dems, Biden, leftist media, & snowflakes want to call what Trump did 'criminal'....

Bwuhahahaha

Obama, his DOJ, NSA, CIA, & his FBI.protected Clinton from indictment for obvious crimes...then they collaborated in a coup attempt that included working with foreign Intel agents...

Joe Biden used his power as VP to force Ukraine to drop a criminal case against his son.

The Ukraine tried for years under Obama to hand over evidence of crimes committed by Democrats and their allies in Kiev, it Barry's team / ambassador in the Ukraine kept blocking it from happening.

There is enough crime there yo send the President, VP, Dep US AG, NSA Directo, CIA Director, FBI Director, sect of State, and more to prison.

Faced with this criminal administration who attempted a coup against him, President Trump requested from the Ukraine the information they already tried to give to the US....and the Dems, Biden, leftist media, & snowflakes want to call what Trump did 'criminal'....

Bwuhahahaha
Complete and total BULLSHIT!

More gateway pundit?
They believe we landed on the moon yet?.
I think Hillary was behind it don't you, mr zero college closed mind person?
first the pos asked russia for help and now the Ukraine? When will repubs boil this pos in Oil? Throw McConnell and Giuliani in the pot too
Trump talking to Ukraine is executive privilege.
And asking that foreign power to help the President win in his upcoming election would be abuse, of that power....

Yes or no?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back