Biden’s $1.5 Billion China-Ukraine Bribery Scandal That Was Ignored by Media is now Trump’s Scandal

The hypocrisy of the left is astonishing. They are doing their damnedest to shield Biden and his son from their criminal collusion with China and Ukraine deals.

You Just Can't Make This Up! Joe Biden's $1.5 Billion China-Ukraine Bribery Scandal That Was Ignored by Media is now President Trump's Scandal!

It is clear to any human on the planet with a brain that everything the Left says is a total lie designed to deflect attention from the very things they are doing. All you need to do to know exactly what the Left and the Democrats are up to is look at what they are fighting to claim of the other side!

And yet we ask you for evidence that EVERYTHING the Left lie...

Please prove that or is that a lie..

The hypocrisy of the left is astonishing. They are doing their damnedest to shield Biden and his son from their criminal collusion with China and Ukraine deals.

You Just Can't Make This Up! Joe Biden's $1.5 Billion China-Ukraine Bribery Scandal That Was Ignored by Media is now President Trump's Scandal!

It is clear to any human on the planet with a brain that everything the Left says is a total lie designed to deflect attention from the very things they are doing. All you need to do to know exactly what the Left and the Democrats are up to is look at what they are fighting to claim of the other side!

Simply his projection of what he knows the Republicans and president are doing themselves//

as he claims Dem's are doing.....

truth isn't truth, anymore.... :(

Democrats claim trump is Putin's bitch to cover for obama being Putin's bitch.
obama once said
tell Master Putin After my election I'll be more flexible to bend over for him lol

Not so.

And yet once again the racist psycho POS race-baiting white-hating bullshitter is proven a liar and totally wrong:

Here it is his love interest black buddy Barack cavorting with the Soviets, NOT Donald Trump!

Is there EVER a democrat out there that is NOT a total liar? And if Dims are so right as they say, why do they have to make stuff up and lie about it all?

obama once said
tell Master Putin After my election I'll be more flexible to bend over for him lol

Not so.

And yet once again the racist psycho POS race-baiting white-hating bullshitter is proven a liar and totally wrong:

Here it is his love interest black buddy Barack cavorting with the Soviets, NOT Donald Trump!

Is there EVER a democrat out there that is NOT a total liar? And if Dims are so right as they say, why do they have to make stuff up and lie about it all?

Democrats are to dumb to understand that Obama had to wait till after the election to get flexible with Putin because if he did it before he would lose the election.

Obama was telling Americans one thing, and Putin another.

obama once said

Not so.
They just make shit up all the time. It's become tiresome and very bori
Fox will report on it and they have a lot more viewers than the fake news outlets.
Fox having more viewers doesn't make a fake story real.

but you talking out loud makes you a racist,,,
What kind of ignorant shit is that? SMH.

ignorant implies a lack of knowledge,,,and everyone knows IM2 is a racist

Would you care to post a racist quote I have made? Because everyone doesn't know what you have claimed. Seems like I get along real fine with whites here who are not racists.

No one has time to go back and spend hours copying and pasting 42 pages of your racist, hate-filled smears. You've already driven others to create at least a couple of threads just about YOU, first voting you the most racist member of the forum, then you got a 9 out of 10 respondents voting you racist, but you think you can just laugh it off. If you're so right, baby, where are all your supporters? You are a nation of one. Of course, no one really cares to hear another one of your lame grade school dismissals, race boy.

IM2 Stat.jpg

If I'm wrong Cowgirl Tess, then it should be very easy for you to produce one thing the Left says that HASN'T been a total lie designed to deflect attention from the very things they are doing! But obviously you can't or you already would have.

None of us knows the truth, maybe it will come out, putting out false, misleading, or half truths does seem too be a major part of political action against the front runner of the opposition party.

If I asked Ukrainian agents to produce dirt on trump, would that be bad?
Probably not, but it'd depend on what you had to offer them. LOL
So getting dirt on political opponents from foreign agents is totally okay.
Trump should be able to contract with a foreign person (not an employee of a for govt) to investigate something in that country.
Would it be bad if trump tried to get nude pics of adam shift from Ukrainian agents?

None of us knows the truth, maybe it will come out, putting out false, misleading, or half truths does seem too be a major part of political action against the front runner of the opposition party.
But the accusation is made by a Trump appointed IG who has been a DOJ lawyer for decades. That's why Bill Barr is breaking the law in trying to keep congress from having the information. Whether Trump actually offered a quid pro quo ….. I'm not sure. Trump actually is more used to dealing with money laundering intl criminals … so who really knows what he said. And that's not so much a diss as just acknowledging that Trump is NOT part of the "deep state," and anyone who actually has worked in govt as a professional would not step in this shit.

I mean Hunter Biden and Joe's brother supposedly have promised to get Joe to stuff if for govts pay them. I don't think anyone is going to find any actual emails with Joe agreeing to any of that.

If I asked Ukrainian agents to produce dirt on trump, would that be bad?
Probably not, but it'd depend on what you had to offer them. LOL
So getting dirt on political opponents from foreign agents is totally okay.
Trump should be able to contract with a foreign person (not an employee of a for govt) to investigate something in that country.
Would it be bad if trump tried to get nude pics of adam shift from Ukrainian agents?
It would be wrong and hurtful to make anyone look a nude pick of Shiff.

Neither Biden not his son committed a crime
Looks like Trump asked the Ukraine leader to investigate Biden's son so that he (Trump) can benefit and beat Biden if the latter ran against him

If Biden told the Ukraine: "fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma Holdings or I will stop the $1-billion in US aid", that is a crime, and it is more than half true...

Fact-checking Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and Ukraine

Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived
That's a big azzed If, right there.
True! Why is that "if" there? That's Politifact's attempt at a fig leaf. Please read the details provided by Joe below...

"In his own words, with video cameras rolling, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

“Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat."

I don't see anything that warrants an "if"..
the prosecutor was CORRUPT and not going after the corruption the new president was hired for....

the prosecutor's deputy prosecutors were found with piles of diamonds and gold in their homes, from all the payoffs the elite running the corrupt businesses were paying them to not prosecute them.....

All of our allies were in support of the US's actions of with holding help, until the new president fired the crooked prosecutor.

It was not hidden, their goal was known by all in our government and all in other EU gvts like the UK.

It had nothing to do with his son being a board member for an Oligarch's company there.

And it was done in the best interest of the Ukraine to rid them of the overwhelming corruption the prosecutor was a part of, and theft of their citizens, and the UK, and the USA...who were funding the repair of the Ukraine with diplomatic funds and were concerned with our USA money just ending up in corrupt hands.

The quid pro quo, was a diplomatic one, which happens all the time in Diplomacy, was in the interest of the USA... not for personal or political gain, of themselves

A Republican Conspiracy Theory About a Biden-in-Ukraine Scandal Has Gone Mainstream. But It Is Not True.
Your source is not trustworthy.

FacebookTwitterPinterestEmailTumblrRedditLinkedInFlipboardGoogle Bookmarks
left11.png
LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate The Intercept progressive Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left
:rofl::rofl:

As opposed to the link in the OP

the Gateway Pundit

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

The Gateway Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check

If Biden told the Ukraine: "fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma Holdings or I will stop the $1-billion in US aid", that is a crime, and it is more than half true...
Fact-checking Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and Ukraine

True! Why is that "if" there? That's Politifact's attempt at a fig leaf. Please read the details provided by Joe below...

"In his own words, with video cameras rolling, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

“Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat."

the prosecutor was CORRUPT and not going after the corruption the new president was hired for....

the prosecutor's deputy prosecutors were found with piles of diamonds and gold in their homes, from all the payoffs the elite running the corrupt businesses were paying them to not prosecute them.....

All of our allies were in support of the US's actions of with holding help, until the new president fired the crooked prosecutor.

It was not hidden, their goal was known by all in our government and all in other EU gvts like the UK.

It had nothing to do with his son being a board member for an Oligarch's company there.

And it was done in the best interest of the Ukraine to rid them of the overwhelming corruption the prosecutor was a part of, and theft of their citizens, and the UK, and the USA...who were funding the repair of the Ukraine with diplomatic funds and were concerned with our USA money just ending up in corrupt hands.

The quid pro quo, was a diplomatic one, which happens all the time in Diplomacy, was in the interest of the USA... not for personal or political gain, of themselves

A Republican Conspiracy Theory About a Biden-in-Ukraine Scandal Has Gone Mainstream. But It Is Not True.

left11.png
LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate The Intercept progressive Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left

the Gateway Pundit

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Yep, if all else fails, the last resort is to demean the messenger.

left11.png
LEFT BIAS

the Gateway Pundit

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Yep, if all else fails, the last resort is to demean the messenger.

Pundit is FAKE News. However, Frank did link to the Hill article which is fact based.

Forum List

Back