Bidenomics - Everything's Going Just Great!

Here here.
And the really funny part is that Republicans have just discovered that homeless people EXIST and are appalled.!
Just remember when Trump was president and we complained that the rich were getting all the corporate profits and the employees weren't getting a seat at the table Republicans said those people were being paid what they were worth. So that must be true today. If not, the companies who've raised their prices which all have, need to raise wages. Simple.

And do Republicans want Biden to make corporations pay more? According to Trump Biden has the power to do it. Close the border too. Biden can do anything on his own.

Why, instead of just posting this, you break this down for us and how Biden is responsible for high rents? Looks to me like this is just old capitalism being practiced at it's finest. In some states not only capitalism comes into play but due to higher property insurance rates, hoa fees maybe?

Come on list why it's the administrations fault.
That's easy....

Municipality
That is what happens when a guy named Trump shuts down the USA for a virus.

It was a stupid decision but stop bullshitting here....he was given no choice.....end of story.

That is what happens when a guy named Trump shuts down the USA for a virus.

Trump didn't shut down the country, pothead.. In case you slept through the pandemic, most of the lockdowns were in blue cities and states.

• President Donald Trump insisted Monday that shutting down the United States in an attempt to curb the coronavirus would cause more harm than good.
  • He said the U.S. only initially shut down to prevent the overflow of hospitals and to allow U.S. health officials and scientists to learn more about the new virus, including developing effective treatments to fight it.
  • While Trump said he would not shut down the U.S., he urged Americans to stay “vigilant” against the coronavirus as U.S. officials begin to see new “flare-ups.”
Trump says nationwide lockdown would 'ultimately inflict more harm than it would prevent'

Trump didn't shut down the country. In case you slept through the pandemic, most of the lockdowns were in blue cities and states.
Trump announced a national medical emergency and the nation shut down, yeah, Trump did that....

Since Biden became president, the median home price has jumped over 27%, and interest rates have risen from 2.8% to 7.2%. There were massive shortages of building materials and supply-line disruptions under Biden. New housing starts and building permits have been decreasing for the last four years. Of course that's going to push rent prices higher.
Remember when you guys said Obama's interest rates were too low? You said we needed to raise interest rates but it would crash the economy. Has that happened? So you are/were wrong.

I found thedude said this in 2016

Without these low rates we crash. It was part necessary, and part blanket for an incompetent government. There had to be a correction at some point. That correction will occur on Trump's watch.

Trump announced a national medical emergency and the nation shut down, yeah, Trump did that....

He did not. Trump enacted travel bans from China. Travel bans are not "lockdowns."

Are you stoned again this morning? Lay off the pot, weezer.

A record number of the younger generations are moving back in with their parents. Many college graduates having a tougher time than generations of the past. Danger signs. Housing and automobiles need to come down in price. One way or the other.

This was true before Biden. OMG are you just now realizing this? LOL

2. Does that include Toyota and Honda cars? Why are they too expensive? Their employees didn't score big raises last year Ford GM and Chrysler did. So I understand the Big 3 cars will go up in cost but isn't that good news for Honda and Toyota?

And do you live in a red state? Is the housing prices in Florida Biden's fault or Ron DeSantis'?

I can see you like to squirm for Trump. Be yer own man and stop groveling for this orange man.

Your memory is about as short as your dick, pothead.

"President Donald Trump on Monday said he planned to pull the U.S. economy out of its coronavirus-induced slumber in a matter of weeks, and refused to commit to following the advice of his handpicked health experts — many of whom have warned that it will be a matter of months before it will be safe to reopen the country again — when reassessing guidelines for social isolation.

“Our country wasn’t built to be shut down. This is not a country that was built for this,” Trump insisted to reporters during a White House press briefing with his coronavirus task force on Monday evening, predicting that “America will again and soon be open for business. Very soon. A lot sooner than three or four months that somebody was suggesting.”

‘Our country wasn’t built to be shut down’: Trump pushes back against health experts

I can see you like to squirm for Trump. Be yer own man and stop groveling for this orange man.

Trump banned me from going to China!!! Why? OMG you just made me realize something. Republicans were crying that we wouldn't let them go to work if they didn't get vaccinated.

Well then why did Trump say Chinese people with covid couldn't come to the USA? Let them in. Herd fucking immunity!!!

Your memory is about as short as your dick, pothead.

"President Donald Trump on Monday said he planned to pull the U.S. economy out of its coronavirus-induced slumber in a matter of weeks, and refused to commit to following the advice of his handpicked health experts — many of whom have warned that it will be a matter of months before it will be safe to reopen the country again — when reassessing guidelines for social isolation.

“Our country wasn’t built to be shut down. This is not a country that was built for this,” Trump insisted to reporters during a White House press briefing with his coronavirus task force on Monday evening, predicting that “America will again and soon be open for business. Very soon. A lot sooner than three or four months that somebody was suggesting.”

‘Our country wasn’t built to be shut down’: Trump pushes back against health experts
It's always someone else's fault when yer guy is in office.

Just remember when Trump was president and we complained that the rich were getting all the corporate profits and the employees weren't getting a seat at the table Republicans said those people were being paid what they were worth. So that must be true today. If not, the companies who've raised their prices which all have, need to raise wages. Simple.

And do Republicans want Biden to make corporations pay more? According to Trump Biden has the power to do it. Close the border too. Biden can do anything on his own.
Joe is the ultimate corporate stooge. A Delaware corporate stooge for a half century. The power enlisted him, and he did what they wanted and what he wanted. Answering to no one in hos other follies as he followed their dictums.

Except prices are high everywhere, including rent. A record number of Americans can't afford their rent. This is Bidenomics, where they keep on trying to tell us that everything's going just great when Americans can clearly see that things are NOT going just great. When will they come clean and start telling Americans the truth?

I remember rents being high when I moved away from home in 1958. No one could afford to live alone. I shared rent with other guys up until I got married at age 32. My brother got married and they moved into a small apartment on the edge of the city. Even though both were working they could barely afford anything else after paying the rent.

I remember rents being high when I moved away from home in 1958. No one could afford to live alone. I shared rent with other guys up until I got married at age 32. My brother got married and they moved into a small apartment on the edge of the city. Even though both were working they could barely afford anything else after paying the rent.
It was high in the early eighties what with inflation and high interest rates.

Why, instead of just posting this, you break this down for us and how Biden is responsible for high rents? Looks to me like this is just old capitalism being practiced at it's finest. In some states not only capitalism comes into play but due to higher property insurance rates, hoa fees maybe?

Come on list why it's the administrations fault.
Bidenflation, Stupid

People who rent to people are paying more for everything too, so they have to raise their prices.

I swear ever board Dimwinger is economically illiterate

Forum List

Back