Bidenomics - Everything's Going Just Great!

You're still paying higher electric and or gas bills, higher insurance and taxes, higher prices for food and everything else.

Don't try to bullshit people. You know damned well Joe Biden's America is shit, compared to the way things were in 2019.

Too bad for Trump he was still president throughout 2020. You know, the time MAGAts forgot.

Bidenflation, Stupid

People who rent to people are paying more for everything too, so they have to raise their prices.

I swear ever board Dimwinger is economically illiterate
I see, so when I bought an apartment building in 1999 and paid 1999 prices it is ok to rent at 2023 prices? How is that costing for in capital cost?

Bidenflation, Stupid

People who rent to people are paying more for everything too, so they have to raise their prices.

I swear ever board Dimwinger is economically illiterate

And those renters were also paying more for everything because of capitalism. Why do you hate capitalism?

Trump announced a national medical emergency and the nation shut down, yeah, Trump did that....
He's right....little tin horn dictators at both state and city levels went totally nuts with closures.
In any case you're a two face....on one day you claim Trump did nothing for the pandemic and on another day you're bitching he did too much.

I mean just come right out and say it....it doesn't matter what he did or didn't do....you hate it either way.

Are you able to afford your rent OP?
Perhaps you didn't read the link in the OP. There is a record number of Americans who can't pay their rent. Are you trying to deny this? Funny how you guys always say facts and figures the right post are "anecdotal" and dismiss them and yet that is exactly what you are asking for from me.

You're still paying higher electric and or gas bills, higher insurance and taxes, higher prices for food and everything else.

Don't try to bullshit people. You know damned well Joe Biden's America is shit, compared to the way things were in 2019.
And he apparently doesn't give a crap about those who rent.

I'm in Florida for Black History Month. I can't believe how expensive things are here. Ron DiSantis needs to do something about it. Can't afford homes, home insurance and Publix is fucking expensive! They love to brag they don't pay sales tax or something like that. Oh yes they do. Idiots.

My uncles home is worth $1 million dollars. Are you fucking kidding me? 2 bedroom. No basement. That would be a $200K home in MI
When I moved down here 32 years ago from Michigan the housing was very affordable but groceries back then were more expensive than up there even back then. We didn't have publix in my town at that time, now in this country about 7 and yes they are very expensive. Housing has been going up in the past 10 years and skyrocketed since desantis took office. He touted a free state even before covid. The republican admin in this state does bear a good part of the property insurance crisis as well has hurricanes. But when they let one insurance company go insolvent and then turn around and let the same people who ran that insurance company open another in the same year to off load citizens property and casualty (the company set up by the state many years ago) you have to wonder how many of these legislatures are making money off them. Only about a half dozen property and casualty agents in the republican legislature, so go figure.

Why, instead of just posting this, you break this down for us and how Biden is responsible for high rents? Looks to me like this is just old capitalism being practiced at it's finest. In some states not only capitalism comes into play but due to higher property insurance rates, hoa fees maybe?

Come on list why it's the administrations fault.
Translation: You are a denier.

Ya know… I went back through by bank records. Know what I found?

Virtually every year I was paying more for things than the year before.

That seems to be how it works
There is a record number of Americans right now who can't afford their rents, and, a record number of homeless. Do you not see that?

I was born in 1985, creepy old druggie
You are the same age as my eldest son but a bigger dick.
He's right....little tin horn dictators at both state and city levels went totally nuts with closures.
In any case you're a two face....on one day you claim Trump did nothing for the pandemic and on another day you're bitching he did too much.

I mean just come right out and say it....it doesn't matter what he did or didn't do....you hate it either way.
I can tell it hurts you when I hurt Trump...
the-simpsons-excellent.gif

Try being yer own man and not Trump's.

Forum List

Back